Mrs Meldrum #92 can't plural cocoon, new kitchen to come sooooon...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair I don’t see the harm in a small party, as long as it doesn’t exceed the maximum amount of households.
Next week the kids will be in school with 20+ children from different households at a time.

What does bother me is having people to murder mansion. Just freaks me out. Like it never happened.
But Aberdeen has imposed restrictions?

Reactions: 4
In the current situation with cases rising in Aberdeen and the city in lockdown then the party is probably allowed but is it wise?
I wouldn’t take the risk but I wouldn’t do most of the things mrs m does.

Reactions: 12
So hyper mobility latest diagnosis from Dr reb or actual doctors.
Wonder how her Anemia is.
I dont mind cake very basic but gram worthy.
I hope poppy has a lovely birthday despite Lee being away.
I hope the people who attend the party gift poppy some lovely musical instruments, noisy naff toys and character clothing.

In all seriousness 're covid Nicola is considering extending to shires .
Also logically if banachory major test centre lots people who think they naybe postive will visit the area.

Reactions: 9
I’d love to see how she navigates her way through suspected hyper mobility for Poppy, it’s a long standing medical issue for generations in our family and is horrendously painful. I really hope that if that is the case that she manages it correctly as there are lots of do’s and don’t’s when it comes to hyper mobility!
If P has Hypermobility then I really sympathise. I have it and its not nice.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
If P has Hypermobility then I really sympathise. I have it and its not nice.
I’m sure it’s just Rebs diagnosing her again, like the restless leg syndrome. She always complained about the bigger girls not being good sleepers when they were little too, rubbing on the magic cream on their feet at night.

Reactions: 16
I’m sure it’s just Rebs diagnosing her again, like the restless leg syndrome. She always complained about the bigger girls not being good sleepers when they were little too, rubbing on the magic cream on their feet at night.
Same old tit, all for the gram. We’ve all said it before. Begs, if you keep your kids mentally and physically active all day, they’ll sleep at night. It’s not rocket science.

Reactions: 12
2 of my 3 children have Hypermobility and dyspraxia....not fun at all - but strangely they had no problem with sleeping 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I dont mind the cake, I think its quite pretty.
And as current restrictions say, she isnt breaking any rules in having a few people into her garden. I think its nice for Poppy who's Daddy is away on her birthday.
This virus isn't going anywhere. People need to exercise common sense and follow basic hygiene standards and try and carry on as best we can. And for a 3 year olds birthday, I'd say she's doing nothing most parents wouldn't do.

Reactions: 25
Well that's an exciting cake for a 3 year old.

Also not sure if this was posted on here
is this a new diagnosis now, it’s not restless legs, it’s hypermobility now?

2 of my 3 children have Hypermobility and dyspraxia....not fun at all - but strangely they had no problem with sleeping 🤔
My LG doesn’t have sleep problems either, her hypermobility in her feet stops her walking during the day, if I remember poppy is a good walker, surely she’d complain after walking a while if it was painful,

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry - but there's a local outbreak albeit not in Banchory, and she's throwing a kids party today?🤔

Whether it's allowed or not I think that's risky given that cases nearby are still on the increase.
It was supposed to be my sons birthday BBQ today and we've cancelled. We are in Aberdeen City so closer than R but wasnt willing to risk it. Its a gorgeous day too 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 8
All this self diagnosing is dangerous. Very dangerous!

When she stopped napping she slept better.

My youngest has mild hyper mobility (as do I) and it effects him most in his legs when we have to walk long journeys and he finds fine motor skills hard as his fingers just bend back (he’s 6 and can’t do small buttons yet). Thankfully that’s about it and he doesn’t dislocate anything, just over extends and aches. I know how much worse it can be. When he’s in pain, he has a warm bath and it helps him sleep. Very occasionally he has to have a bath at 3am, but in general he’s always been a fantastic sleeper........but dropped his naps before he was 2 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.