Mrs Meldrum #92 can't plural cocoon, new kitchen to come sooooon...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG screaming 😆 when her sheep dare to point out the kj mistake she’ll be crying the trolls are back!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She really is quite stupid. I don't say that lightly, but she must have a very low IQ. She never has any thoughts on anything interesting. Her entire life is focused on money and her appearance. The lights on are on, but there is clearly noone at home 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So now she is reading it on here and working out her next move. Will she admit her mistake, ignore it or delete it?

There is no end to her stupidity.

Reactions: 10
I'm sorry - but there's a local outbreak albeit not in Banchory, and she's throwing a kids party today?🤔

Whether it's allowed or not I think that's risky given that cases nearby are still on the increase.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
They are clearly the kind of imbeciles who value vanity and materialism over substance and intelligence. To be worthy to a Meldrum you must be "attractive" i.e the Love Island ideal, skinny, blonde, tanned. This is apparent when Lee praises his wife for her looks, asks people to rate his babe etc. She is obsessed with being tiny, changes hair colour to appease her husbands tastes, the best part of her degree was time spent partying in Florida.
There is no focus on education, homework is a chore, she takes no interest in school work. They do nothing for personal development, they are the epitome of altruism.

An empty vase.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Well that's an exciting cake for a 3 year old.

Also not sure if this was posted on here
That looks like a Christmas cake 🤷🏻‍♀️
it’s pretty I guess but why do hardly any instamums make a cake for birthdays?
Unless it’s Pintrest worthy they don’t do it.

my little one is getting a homemade cake with chocolate icing and chocolate buttons that will hopefully look like a hedgehog 😂

Reactions: 20
Sorry, but that cake looks half-arsed. Or is it meant to look like that.
I missed a trick with my children's cakes. I could have just plonked action figures on top of a Victoria sponge! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I’ve got bored of Meldrum so haven’t read these threads for a bit.
Why does Poppy have a Christmas cake for her birthday?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That looks like a Christmas cake 🤷🏻‍♀️
it’s pretty I guess but why do hardly any instamums make a cake for birthdays?
Unless it’s Pintrest worthy they don’t do it.

my little one is getting a homemade cake with chocolate icing and chocolate buttons that will hopefully look like a hedgehog 😂
I'll keep my fingers crossed it doesn't end up like this peachbomb! 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm sorry - but there's a local outbreak albeit not in Banchory, and she's throwing a kids party today?🤔

Whether it's allowed or not I think that's risky given that cases nearby are still on the increase.
Wtf! So no one has been travelling into Aberdeen? No one has been in the publicised locations? No one attending works in the (cough) nhs? 🙄
We're talking every member of every household attending. She's never given a party, this won't be one either. She'll mean the cannons, Lee's mum if she's (Alison) is lucky.

Reactions: 5
Well that's an exciting cake for a 3 year old.

Also not sure if this was posted on here
I’d love to see how she navigates her way through suspected hyper mobility for Poppy, it’s a long standing medical issue for generations in our family and is horrendously painful. I really hope that if that is the case that she manages it correctly as there are lots of do’s and don’t’s when it comes to hyper mobility!

Reactions: 11
Wtf! So no one has been travelling into Aberdeen? No one has been in the publicised locations? No one attending works in the (cough) nhs? 🙄
We're talking every member of every household attending. She's never given a party, this won't be one either. She'll mean the cannons, Lee's mum if she's (Alison) is lucky.
The cannons
Maybe Tegan & CANADIAN boyfriend (he’s from Canada!)
The Watt family

That’ll be it.

god forbid they invited Poppy’s cousins to her birthday party....🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To be fair I don’t see the harm in a small party, as long as it doesn’t exceed the maximum amount of households.
Next week the kids will be in school with 20+ children from different households at a time.

What does bother me is having people to murder mansion. Just freaks me out. Like it never happened.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.