Mrs Meldrum #92 can't plural cocoon, new kitchen to come sooooon...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle relatives? Wait were we supposed to be adopted and have Tattle mum's and dads when we join? Because I never got mine!! Admin where do I find my Tattle relatives? Do Tattle relatives sell your Tropic snake oils and buy you houses, cook your meals, paint your houses and blow smoke up your ass like Meldrum parents do?

I have fomo now 😆😆😆
I run a tattle foster home where I can look after you until we can match you with a suitable family😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Video reel on insta featuring the girls & popped face. If shes going to start going these again she should have just stayed on youtube

Reactions: 8
Wait wait wait?!
Are you saying that our wee Reb is getting a SECOND HAND kitchen??
Please tell me this is true, I’m howling 😂.
Sorry if Iv got the wrong end of the stick, I don’t keep up with her anymore since she blocked me.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes, @EdgyLegend is ma Tattle sista 4eva xo
I do wonder sometimes if when a tattler is quiet for a while they then re-incarnate themselves in a similar account.....

I really would love to meet the tattle family in real life though. The care and compassion I've seen people on here show one other is good for the soul in challenging times.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
When you were a sheepie (we all were) what did you think of us 15 tattle trolls?

She absolutely doesn't care about the virus. She wants them back at school so she can be alone with her horse, and nothing else matters.
I felt so sorry for Beggy being bullied by “trolls” but after reading what was said I can’t believe the brass neck of her! How many times has she (and so many other influencers) been caught out lying and they never address it or apologise.

I dread to think of the damage that has been done to all these influencer kids who have been used for content/ads without the strict rules that protect child actors.

So many people are addicted to validation and likes by complete strangers and can’t enjoy anything without having to post it on Insta.

Reactions: 20
I am beginning to think rebecca came back because she missed us ! She seems to be more interested in what we are saying than actually influencing , I think she is addicted to Tattle , we are now the influencers she just reacts to us , oh and begs from her actual followers , if only they realised that she engages with the Trolls more than her fans .. Ironic bet her mam is never off here to haha I bet she loves flouncing about all red faced and full of righteous indignation 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry not Beggy related but does anyone else get annoyed at Mummaizzo? Or is it just me?

I keep seeing her dancing with a stupid grin on her face.

Maybe the heat is making me grumpy 🤬

Reactions: 3
Not indented for the Queen of Clatty, but just in general... I’m wondering if this issue of parents actually flaunting their children in Ad’s and social media to earn an income, of the child is featured, would it be fair to say its the child who should be paid, not the parents? The money should be put past for them surly. These poor kids are growing up with cameras shoved in their faces, posing and flouncing about to get ‘good’ content, I say the word good loosely.
This isn’t a childhood!
Seems to be another band wagon for them to jump on, oh I’m not showing their face they need some privacy? Really?

Reactions: 5
Not indented for the Queen of Clatty, but just in general... I’m wondering if this issue of parents actually flaunting their children in Ad’s and social media to earn an income, of the child is featured, would it be fair to say its the child who should be paid, not the parents? The money should be put past for them surly. These poor kids are growing up with cameras shoved in their faces, posing and flouncing about to get ‘good’ content, I say the word good loosely.
This isn’t a childhood!
Seems to be another band wagon for them to jump on, oh I’m not showing their face they need some privacy? Really?
yep, you are correct.

I believe that when under 18s are involved in acting or legitimate modelling work the money they earn is paid to them direct - into a bank account in the childs name or something similar, which was done to stop parents using their children as cash cows. Unfortunately it hasn’t happend in the world of parent floggers....

Reactions: 15
Rebecca is clearly doing everything to troll Tattle, very very sad.

What content is she going to have next week when the girls go back to school? 😴

....has she self diagnosed herself with COVID yet. Can’t see her posts, so please Tattle mates put me out my misery 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.