Mrs Meldrum #92 can't plural cocoon, new kitchen to come sooooon...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing exciting (obvs) šŸ¤£
Wow, so (so) generic, nothing heartfelt or personal there.. can't decide if that's because there's no love there or she's just not articulate enough to write something that sounds like she gives half a tit.

Reactions: 12
Sheā€™s gone to a great deal of effort not to mention little Ls name in that post.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder if the new kitchen is from one of the aberdeen players who has tested positive for Covid

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder if the new kitchen is from one of the aberdeen players who has tested positive for Covid
Thatā€™s what I thought. Absolutely shocking of the Aberdeen team. They have two tested positive and 6 others in quarantine as been close to the other two. Now Saturdays game is going to be played with less of a proper team People are on social media saying the game should be suspended and players fined. They have been warned what is and is not acceptable. Prob one of them is the kitchen guy no doubt.

Reactions: 6
She'll be OK, will give her content. Banchory is to be one location for temporary covid test centres due to the local outbreak. Wait for it.... 'mycoronarollacoasta'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tattlers Iā€™ve struggled through my hot cup of tea tonight reading these posts šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

itā€™s very sad Lee got more of a birthday post than her youngest child.

And I agree, if sheā€™s no longer showing the kids I donā€™t think she should be slated for that. BUT she should 100% have made an effort to delete some of their images. She couldā€™ve came back on a new, smaller, private account and really gave them privacy from now on but she needs her ice cream money. Iā€™d have spent hours deleting posts if I was off insta anyway and came back fresh.

Reactions: 8
Not sticking up for her Cos I used to be a fan and thereā€™s many, many reasons why Iā€™m not anymore. But I do feel a bit like sheā€™s damned if she does and damned if she doesnā€™t. She gets slammed for putting them on the internet and then when she covers their faces sheā€™s slammed then too. Thereā€™s probably a hell of a lot for her to delete though. Not making excuses or standing up for her I just think sheā€™s done the right thing removing them and even if she does take some of insta, thereā€™s so many and a lot of people will prob already have images if thereā€™s weirdos out there using them for disgusting reasons, the damage is done. She can only try and improve it from now, you canā€™t erase the past.
dude, she didnā€™t need to re-active her business Mrs Meldrum account at all - if she was genuinely concerned about showing the kids on social media she would never have reactivated her business page with over 100K adject strangers following it....! She couldnā€™t give a flying tit about their privacy- sheā€™s covering Poppyā€™s face now either because something has happened to the poor kid or to generate a bit of attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What was the name of the Aberdeen player advertising the kitchen for sale as someone has posted on social media a list of players who are infected and quarantined

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.