Mrs Meldrum #92 can't plural cocoon, new kitchen to come sooooon...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Charlotte Taylor and other mummy accounts haven’t been removed from her follower list. Nor have they removed themselves. Clearly love a bit of racism.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I unfollowed Charlotte during lockdown. Another one that uses her kids for ads and content all the time as well as following Beggy.

Reactions: 4
9AB0BA0B-26CA-40C0-B0F7-9312024FAAB6.jpeg

🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Bet we’ve all missed the riveting gym content, right guys? 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
yep, you are correct.

I believe that when under 18s are involved in acting or legitimate modelling work the money they earn is paid to them direct - into a bank account in the childs name or something similar, which was done to stop parents using their children as cash cows. Unfortunately it hasn’t happend in the world of parent floggers....
oh... interesting!

wonder if I’m years to come these Wee ones can sue them 😂 that would be interesting!

Reactions: 3
She also doesnt understand calories...there isnt 2200 in the full bag, just under 500 i think. She is looking at kj 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She also doesnt understand calories...there isnt 2200 in the full bag, just under 500 i think. She is looking at kj 🤦‍♀️
well, this is the doughball who thought that she had covered a distance of what, 80,000 miles on a rowing machine one day and who thinks she’s burning 900 calories jumping around her garden for half an hour so are you surprised?!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I've said it before Daddy's pennies were well spent on that uni education. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
well, this is the doughball who thought that she had covered a distance of what, 80,000 miles on a rowing machine one day and who thinks she’s burning 900 calories jumping around her garden for half an hour so are you surprised?!!!!!
She also thought she had £10000 monthly outgoings so 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She is such a bleeping space cadet how could 82g of anything possibly equal 2000 calories. duck my life just when I didn’t think she could get any more dense.

NB: Around 400 calories per bag
Maybe this is why her portions are so teeny tiny - she thinks everything is incorrectly sky high in calories 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.