Mrs Meldrum #92 can't plural cocoon, new kitchen to come sooooon...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the name of the Aberdeen player advertising the kitchen for sale as someone has posted on social media a list of players who are infected and quarantined
May have got it wrong but I’m sure I read it was Considine whom I don’t believe to be on the list? Someone please correct me if that’s wrong though.

Reactions: 4
I’m pretty sure it was local Banchory hero Andrew Considine who was selling a kitchen. I’ve not seen a list of the players affected by Covid though
And to add, the Meldrums best mates plumbing business has been tagged by Andrew’s wife in a post about their new kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m pretty sure it was local Banchory hero Andrew Considine who was selling a kitchen. I’ve not seen a list of the players affected by Covid though
I’m not really wanting to post names incase it’s wrong and naming maybe isn’t legal I know the page where someone posted the names someone said who ever leaked the names could be into trouble for sharing sensitive data. Though in the other hand it will be very clear during saturdays game who isn’t there and in quarantine.

Reactions: 1
dude, she didn’t need to re-active her business Mrs Meldrum account at all - if she was genuinely concerned about showing the kids on social media she would never have reactivated her business page with over 100K adject strangers following it....! She couldn’t give a flying tit about their privacy- she’s covering Poppy’s face now either because something has happened to the poor kid or to generate a bit of attention.
Oh she’s a total dick I get your point don’t get me wrong.

someone shag lee and just really piss her off xo

Genuinely had this missed call from a random number on my phone today.. maybe she’s sussed me out and is trolling me 🤣😜

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Oh she’s a total dick I get your point don’t get me wrong.

someone shag lee and just really piss her off xo

Genuinely had this missed call from a random number on my phone today.. maybe she’s sussed me out and is trolling me 🤣😜
She wanted for know if you had missold PPI or an accident that wasn’t your fault, that’s her next scam lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
dude, she didn’t need to re-active her business Mrs Meldrum account at all - if she was genuinely concerned about showing the kids on social media she would never have reactivated her business page with over 100K adject strangers following it....! She couldn’t give a flying tit about their privacy- she’s covering Poppy’s face now either because something has happened to the poor kid or to generate a bit of attention.
Wasn't it said on here she's a private Insta account.
She's just back for the money.
Although with poor content.
Not accepting new people
Deleting random people it's hard to to know what direction she's going in.

Is it possible that lees firm are monitoring employees social media more in light of the breeches as sone of Aberdeen cluster were oil rigs and they broke rules by going to the bars.
I also wonder if the word stuck she used in birthday message means because lockdown he's being kept on the rig longer.
Is the heli pad within Aberdeen city area?
Seems weird we asking people who come back from certain countries to self isolate but not rig workers who work in close confines like cruise ships.
Usually as soon as Lee hits shore he's here there and everywhere.
I know they have tests before they go and come back but maybe incubation period is longer.
If I was Nicola I woukd see the oil workers as potential out break.
Has she said anything about rig workers.
She said the lock down zone could be extended.

Wonder where the kitchen of dreams is being quarantined/ stored.
My corona kitchen.

The lockdown could be extended Aberdeenshire.
Nicola says school will still open so my be so relief for the meldrums.
No pubs or restaurants after 5 so they have to have date birthday lunch instead when Lee gets back.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
He's not one of them.
No I looked at the list and saw that.

Wasn't it said on here she's a private Insta account.
She's just back for the money.
Although with poor content.
Not accepting new people
Deleting random people it's hard to to know what direction she's going in.

Is it possible that lees firm are monitoring employees social media more in light of the breeches as sone of Aberdeen cluster were oil rigs and they broke rules by going to the bars.
I also wonder if the word stuck she used in birthday message means because lockdown he's being kept on the rig longer.
Is the heli pad within Aberdeen city area?
Seems weird we asking people who come back from certain countries to self isolate but not rig workers who work in close confines like cruise ships.
Usually as soon as Lee hits shore he's here there and everywhere.
I know they have tests before they go and come back but maybe incubation period is longer.
If I was Nicola I woukd see the oil workers as potential out break.
Has she said anything about rig workers.
She said the lock down zone could be extended.

Wonder where the kitchen of dreams is being quarantined/ stored.
My corona kitchen.

The lockdown could be extended Aberdeenshire.
Nicola says school will still open so my be so relief for the meldrums.
No pubs or restaurants after 5 so they have to have date birthday lunch instead when Lee gets back.
There’s no helipad as such. Dyce airport is a few miles out from the centre but more or less attached to the city. The airport have a couple of helicopter bases at each side of the airport. They use the same runway as the planes Lee could still have birthday pint when gets home as some places still open in Banchory area or Inverurie and places in westhill We can still still travel to the surrounding areas and some lovely places to eat still open and they have the option of going further up deeside to some restaurants too. Problem with rig workers and not so much Lee is that some (my family) are sent to different rigs/boats etc all over the world. They can be home one day and a job to fix something in another country comes up the next and they are off again. Not sure how lees work are working it but we’ve got people who are being held on the Hallmark hotel in Dyce until test results come back.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’m not really wanting to post names incase it’s wrong and naming maybe isn’t legal I know the page where someone posted the names someone said who ever leaked the names could be into trouble for sharing sensitive data. Though in the other hand it will be very clear during saturdays game who isn’t there and in quarantine.
Exactly this! We’ll only need to see the line up for the game to suss out who it is.

At the same time I appreciate why they would want it to be kept private. It is about their health after all and people seem to be witch hunting anyone who has contracted it at this point 🙄

I appreciate the scenes from the city’s pubs etc. are infuriating but there will be a lot of people in the city who have contracted it through no fault of their own and whilst adhering to the governments social distancing regulations. All that being said, as professional footballers - whom I heard WERE out in town and also in Soul (I don’t know how credible that is though I’m only being handed info), they should have known better.

• Heart
I wonder how she feels watching candice brathwaites career reaching highs beggy couldn’t even imagine after using her as a shield against her racist content, candice has a fashion slot on Lorraine and all begs can do is beg her sheep to use her affiliate link to earn her a few pennies

Reactions: 14
Exactly this! We’ll only need to see the line up for the game to suss out who it is.

At the same time I appreciate why they would want it to be kept private. It is about their health after all and people seem to be witch hunting anyone who has contracted it at this point 🙄

I appreciate the scenes from the city’s pubs etc. are infuriating but there will be a lot of people in the city who have contracted it through no fault of their own and whilst adhering to the governments social distancing regulations. All that being said, as professional footballers - whom I heard WERE out in town and also in Soul (I don’t know how credible that is though I’m only being handed info), they should have known better.
Yes. Other pubs are absolutely spitting mad and I don’t blame them. They are calling for the council and licensing board to act accordingly and punish them for allowing people to gather like they did. those not playing by the rules are playing with others health and livelihoods. And yes the punters have to take accountability for their own actions. yes there’s mounting pressure for Aberdeen players to be severely fined for this. They should be leading by example and it’s bang out of line what they have done

It is a witch hunt indeed, it's a highly contagious virus, everyone who has it, got it from someone else, they didnt pull it out of their own arse so I'm sick of the blame and finger pointing in aberdeen right now. And that includes from one pub to another.

I wonder how she feels watching candice brathwaites career reaching highs beggy couldn’t even imagine after using her as a shield against her racist content, candice has a fashion slot on Lorraine and all begs can do is beg her sheep to use her affiliate link to earn her a few pennies
This in itself makes me sick, can’t stand that money grabber either.

For those still unconvinced or just wanting more info on affiliate links and the cash they can bring in, Heather at the imperfectly parent or whatever she is called posted this, she has just over 30k followers and meldrums have what , 104k, so do the maths ...”helping people Out” duck off, yea il help
Out the people living in massive houses and pissing about all day on their phones selling face cream..

5AE8FAAA-DA99-4C52-9E5F-35C9D58ECB42.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Are youba tattle relative of "edgylegend"?
Tattle relatives? Wait were we supposed to be adopted and have Tattle mum's and dads when we join? Because I never got mine!! Admin where do I find my Tattle relatives? Do Tattle relatives sell your Tropic snake oils and buy you houses, cook your meals, paint your houses and blow smoke up your ass like Meldrum parents do?

I have fomo now 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.