Mrs Meldrum #92 can't plural cocoon, new kitchen to come sooooon...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like she wants a little pat on the head for it.

I tidied I dusted I hoovered *smug face*

Treat pleeeeeeeease

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she looking for praise or validation for doing basic housekeeping? She's hardly saving lives, she's making the beds and doing the dishes, her life is so empty and worthless that this is noteworthy for her. It's times like this I pity her. Imagine cleaning 4 bathrooms being the most productive thing you think you'll do that day, and it being such a big task you need to document it. Poor empty life Beggy.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This thread is slowing down...maybe her tactic is to bore it to death!
She's just so dull.
She has nothing to say about Aberdeen lockup.
She has nothing to say about Caroline flack death inquest.
Nothing to say about Lebanon.

Supports no charities and just goes on about so so many purchases and new kitchen when she hates cooking and so so many people made unemployed.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I just realised where those inane job by job lists ring a bell! It reminds me of when my kids were little and I was helping them to learn to read. I would write little jobs lists out for them to tick off!
Pick up toys✅
Put clothes away✅
Have snack✅
Play outside✅
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's just so dull.
She has nothing to say about Aberdeen lockup.
She has nothing to say about Caroline flack death inquest.
Nothing to say about Lebanon.

Supports no charities and just goes on about so so many purchases and new kitchen when she hates cooking and so so many people made unemployed.
She doesn't follow news or current events, only vacuous tat such as Love Island (and of course she follows Tattle closely).
I wouldn't be surprised if she posts about the CF inquest now she's seen it here. She'll use it as a thinly veiled threat for sheep to be kind and never disagree or question her!

She might post about Caroline flack, but only to turn the spotlight onto herself

Reactions: 10
Long time lurker here🙋🏻‍♀️ I was an influenced sheep until the bizarre Border Biscuits ad. I googled her and ended up here.
I ended up hate watching until I was blocked.
I just don’t know in what direction Beggy will go now and the scary thing is, she doesn’t seem to know either.
I’m in Scotland too and my wee one is starting P1 on Wednesday. I find it strange she’s not addressing the fears we all seem to have about it (unless she’s just glad to get a hot cuppa in peace)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She's such a void isn't she? Hollow personality, empty heart and absolutely nothing in that tiny brain. She has no substance to her life. How empty her days must be and how mind numbing her future looks. For someone that's had such a gifted life, looks, education (🙄), never worked, 3 beautiful children and a partner in their lives she basically wasted the whole bleeping lot. I couldn't be around a person like her in life, she's buggerall to talk about and sure as hell she'd not know how to express interest in anyone or anything else other than that prison bubble. I can't stand Meghan Markle (another classic narcissist), but her famous quote about thriving not just surviving seems appropriate.

Reactions: 18
Long time lurker here🙋🏻‍♀️ I was an influenced sheep until the bizarre Border Biscuits ad. I googled her and ended up here.
I just don’t know in what direction Beggy will go now and the scary thing is, she doesn’t seem to know either.
I’m in Scotland too and my wee one is starting P1 on Wednesday. I find it strange she’s not addressing the fears we all seem to have about it (unless she’s just glad to get a hot cuppa in peace)
Welcome we were all sheep once.
I went off her when she fell pregnant with poppy lieing about how bad she felt.
I have had hg and it leaves you incapable doing so many things.
Then Lee quit work total turn off .
I felt pre birth,the birth she milked the Florida zika virus thing.
I couldent work out as a parent of 3 at that time how she wasent worried, how she moaned about nhs taking extra care with her and how she would chose film what could have been a awful birth with a sad outcome..
I do beleive if she was so high risk she would of had section scheduled in.
After when poppy was born thankfully only on hospital a week have freinds who's baby's spent months in nicu she shared po box for all companies and fans to gift her.
When poppy came home she was hands off left Lee with her to go out with mates.
Lee did lots night feeds.
1st holiday abroad when poppy was below 12 weeks.
She did no school runs her morning routine was like get kids dressed and Lee take to school and nursery totally unrelatable. Then there was 7-8 holidays a year.

So not relatable.

My trio I refuse to call my family my team.
Return school sept yr 10 6 and 5 and I'm genuinally anxious.
Must be worse near actual areas of lockdown like Aberdeen but reb just wants them gone.
She wants coffee alone at ride
Workout at unit
Walk the dogs on her woods
Date lunch and shopping with Lee.

She's always at her happiest
All her chums are spouses lees chums
Wonder how many original school freinds she has.
She clings to steph naglal as her family and spouse are wealthy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
When you were a sheepie (we all were) what did you think of us 15 tattle trolls?

She absolutely doesn't care about the virus. She wants them back at school so she can be alone with her horse, and nothing else matters.

Reactions: 16
Posted a happy birthday to little L at 7.30 at night, do we think she forgot his birthday?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah happy birthday wee man. I’m around all evening if you want to chat. DM me yeah 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 24
which would be great.... if it wasn’t for the fact that there are hundreds of images of the girls all down her Instagram grid!!!!!! If she was genuinely trying to give the kids some privacy you’d think she would at least make the effort to remove all previous images of them....! Makes no sense.
Not sticking up for her Cos I used to be a fan and there’s many, many reasons why I’m not anymore. But I do feel a bit like she’s damned if she does and damned if she doesn’t. She gets slammed for putting them on the internet and then when she covers their faces she’s slammed then too. There’s probably a hell of a lot for her to delete though. Not making excuses or standing up for her I just think she’s done the right thing removing them and even if she does take some of insta, there’s so many and a lot of people will prob already have images if there’s weirdos out there using them for disgusting reasons, the damage is done. She can only try and improve it from now, you can’t erase the past.

Reactions: 6
Not sticking up for her Cos I used to be a fan and there’s many, many reasons why I’m not anymore. But I do feel a bit like she’s damned if she does and damned if she doesn’t. She gets slammed for putting them on the internet and then when she covers their faces she’s slammed then too. There’s probably a hell of a lot for her to delete though. Not making excuses or standing up for her I just think she’s done the right thing removing them and even if she does take some of insta, there’s so many and a lot of people will prob already have images if there’s weirdos out there using them for disgusting reasons, the damage is done. She can only try and improve it from now, you can’t erase the past.
You can’t erase the past, but you can delete your squares.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.