Mrs Meldrum #92 can't plural cocoon, new kitchen to come sooooon...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would not be at all surprised if Berrrrrrrrrtaaaaaaaay has finally bitten Poppy on the face enough to leave a mark. We have seen how he has bitten her time and again, with no guidance and discipline from Rebecca or Lee - usually Rebecca laughs, even when Poppy looked like she was very scared and about to cry. Puppy training us so much more than teaching then tricks like sit. Especially as Bertie is an enormous dog whose mouth is exactly at Poppy’s face height. It just doesn’t ring true that she has profited without a qualm from these children being pumped out all over the internet for years and never once cared about them being featured so much on you tube or social media. Even when that other insta mummy released that there was evidence images of her children being used on disgusting websites, it didn’t impact one but on Rebecca choice to exploit her kids. Much more likely is that Poppy has been bitten and Reb is terrified that this could mean someone reports her and she is advised that Bertie needs to be rehomed. We all know that Bertie is Rebeccas favourite in that whole house.

Reactions: 10
I mean I'm no fan but you are literally putting 2 & 2 together and coming up with 5... Come on 😳
I agree, I think she’s just making a concerted effort to not show the childrens’ faces like celebs sometimes do so as not to be accused of exploited them.
If this is her business, she really needs to treat it as such and proof read. So many mistakes.....

Reactions: 9
I agree, I think she’s just making a concerted effort to not show the childrens’ faces like celebs sometimes do so as not to be accused of exploited them.
If this is her business, she really needs to treat it as such and proof read. So many mistakes.....
Nah. She didn’t give a tit about it last week

which would be great.... if it wasn’t for the fact that there are hundreds of images of the girls all down her Instagram grid!!!!!! If she was genuinely trying to give the kids some privacy you’d think she would at least make the effort to remove all previous images of them....! Makes no sense.

Reactions: 15
Some photos of stories for blocked peeps.
If Poppy has so many issues with sleeping, why would you risk doing the vacuuming once she was already asleep?
And I really wish she wouldn’t show pics of the utility room - it gives me the creeps!
View attachment 203339View attachment 203340View attachment 203344View attachment 203345View attachment 203346View attachment 203347View attachment 203348
I always feel these posts are for Lee's benefit. Quite frankly I do that daily in my own home, without a list.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I always feel these posts are for Lee's benefit. Quite frankly I do that daily in my own home, without a list.
yeah I don’t really understand why she needs to write a list that includes tidy/hoover/mop - can’t she do even these basic, daily tasks without writing them down?! If she got off her arse and put her silly notepad away and just got on with the housework it would be done in an hour without the need for all this nonsense!!!!
But I guess the boring cow needs something for content....!!!!! How many days can she eek out this for?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
yeah I don’t really understand why she needs to write a list that includes tidy/hoover/mop - can’t she do even these basic, daily tasks without writing them down?! If she got off her arse and put her silly notepad away and just got on with the housework it would be done in an hour without the need for all this nonsense!!!!
But I guess the boring cow needs something for content....!!!!! How many days can she eek out this for?!
She needs that validation of being able to tick it off. She doesn’t get the validation anywhere else, anymore.

Reactions: 16
...and she has the planner of dreams for her list making! 🤪 😂

• Haha
This pink house really looks awful, can someone explain why a couple their age would buy sth that looks so so so outdated? Is living there the reason why she has depression?

• Haha
Some photos of stories for blocked peeps.
If Poppy has so many issues with sleeping, why would you risk doing the vacuuming once she was already asleep?
And I really wish she wouldn’t show pics of the utility room - it gives me the creeps!
View attachment 203339View attachment 203340View attachment 203344View attachment 203345View attachment 203346View attachment 203347View attachment 203348
So, consolidate that to one word “housework”. Your martyrdom is in the post Becs

• Haha
Fucks sake. So good that Reb has that #gifted #plannerofdreams to write everything down in! She must be rushed off her feet! I hope she has added ‘hot cup of tea’ to remind her to take a well earned break. Really she’s such a pointless joke. Here’s my Thursday reminders list. As well as do my day job, and housework, which I do everyday so don’t need reminders!!

Attachments

Never written a to do list regarding housework I just do it
Never written a life plan , goals or wish list I just get on with each day .
I also don’t watch or read the news FBook tells me all I need to know and a whole lot I don’t !
I don’t watch or have a weather App I have windows or I can even pop in the garden to see if it’s warm , dry etc
I order my food shop online yearly cheap subscription less than £ 30 really worth every penny during this lockdown and my drivers have been very helpful even picked up unavailable items and dropped off in their own time !
I don’t buy decor I prefer minimalist, I only buy clothes when I need them I am neither edgy or fashionable ! I don’t diet I just eat when I am hungry
I don’t drink odd glass of wine if I eat out or Christmas
I don’t have false eyelashes, hair etc don’t wear make up or use skincare other than double base lotion which is fabulous and very inexpensive , I have pretty good skin for an over 60 less wrinkles than rebecca but I don’t sun worship !
Needless to say I don’t have a blog what on earth would I talk about ?
When did all this nonsense become so popular ?
It’s mostly an advertisers wet dream , how to get people to spend , spend , spend on mostly unnecessary products apparently it makes us happy ,well how come the other greatest subject these instahuns spend hours and hours talking about is anxiety ? depression , stress and always the me time must have brigade 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
I don’t understand how or why she does all of these jobs with 3 kids in the house. Even if my husband is home to hold the fort, my kids still come and bug me and want me to play / make them a drink / settle an argument etc the entire time. I do most of my cleaning in the evenings or when my husband takes them out 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t understand how or why she does all of these jobs with 3 kids in the house. Even if my husband is home to hold the fort, my kids still come and bug me and want me to play / make them a drink / settle an argument etc the entire time. I do most of my cleaning in the evenings or when my husband takes them out 🤷🏻‍♀️
A) she doesn’t do all of these jobs
B) if she does, it’s because she’s had help with the kids - they are probably with her mum.
C) we know she shuts her kids away for hours of the day and tends to ignore them anyway so....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.