Mrs Meldrum #92 can't plural cocoon, new kitchen to come sooooon...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not being critical we were all sheep once before she went into self destruct greedy mode.
Why order tropics from her mum?
Is Karen cannon popular in the tropics world..
There must be more worthy tropics sellers who deserve the commision as they build up genuine base and care.
Do you realise Mrs meldrum made 8k the 1st month she sold tropics from social media.
Do you realise that her mum stalked and followed members of here social media that's not exactly normal sane behaviour.
If my mum similar age behaved like that i would be mortified.
She never cared about her followers.
She left gram you tube and Facebook no explanation then thinks she can reappear and just get rich of affiliate links to cheap stuff made in sweat shops.
She's a user always had been rebs alright if rebs alright. She sell her grandad to get ahead.
I obviously didn't know any of this, i was only told by a friend that her mum was doing it, obviously I have ordered off someone else now but I was just stating how she seems to be blocking just random people which is strange.

Reactions: 4
That’s her mother. Kazza Bucket.
Suppose Beggy Bucket has quite a ring to it.
I see Kazza updated her Facebook this week to declare her new role as a Tropic’s Ambassador. There’s no way Beggy isn’t taking a cut.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Jesus finally caught up....

You bastards have kept me laughing 👏👏

one question- since her return has she even mentioned tropics? It was the bestest ever thing to ever happen to her? No?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jesus finally caught up....

You bastards have kept me laughing 👏👏

one question- since her return has she even mentioned tropics? It was the bestest ever thing to ever happen to her? No?
not on her mrs meldrum Insta- she posted on her tropics Facebook page I think just saying that her mum had taken over but I think that’s all...?

Reactions: 2
I’m absolutely no fan of her but I am pleased to see she is blocking out Poppy’s face, I know it’s too little too late but I hope for their sake she continues to give them the privacy they need.
Me too, going forward I hope she keeps the girls off any public platform, what’s done is done, but I openly applaud her if ( and that’s a big if) she keeps them off. They are around in the background though so I’m not holding out much hope.

Reactions: 5
Kazza Bucket never fails to crack me up.

And yes, I agree that the 15yo with an almost 20yo is gross. Not the same thing as a 25yo with a 30yo, for example. The difference is adult and CHILD. She was a CHILD and he was an adult man. Little weasel couldn't bag a girlfriend his own age. I wonder if Kazza and Dave knew she was sneaking him in at night...

Reactions: 13
Not being critical we were all sheep once before she went into self destruct greedy mode.
Why order tropics from her mum?
Is Karen cannon popular in the tropics world..
There must be more worthy tropics sellers who deserve the commision as they build up genuine base and care.
Do you realise Mrs meldrum made 8k the 1st month she sold tropics from social media.
Do you realise that her mum stalked and followed members of here social media that's not exactly normal sane behaviour.
If my mum similar age behaved like that i would be mortified.
She never cared about her followers.
She left gram you tube and Facebook no explanation then thinks she can reappear and just get rich of affiliate links to cheap stuff made in sweat shops.
She's a user always had been rebs alright if rebs alright. She sell her grandad to get ahead.
Mother cannon behaves like a 13 year old. It’s obvious her being the tropics ambassador is a sneaky way to ensure Begs still gets her income. No wonder she is looking so smug!

Mums doing tropics Lee is working off shore kids have earned the marshmellow mansion! She’s a lazy cow!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Mother cannon behaves like a 13 year old. It’s obvious her being the tropics ambassador is a sneaky way to ensure Begs still gets her income. No wonder she is looking so smug!

Mums doing tropics Lee is working off shore kids have earned the marshmellow mansion! She’s a lazy cow!
But let’s be honest, there’s no way kazza buckets crew will be buying that tropics shiz. They’ll all be using the more well known brands which cost far more as they will have the spare pennies to buy them.

Beggy Bucket’s demographic we’re buying the Tropic potions. Just like that she’s gone. There won’t be as many people buying as there were, hence why she’s got to aff link everything she can to get some ice cream money.

Reactions: 5
But let’s be honest, there’s no way kazza buckets crew will be buying that tropics shiz. They’ll all be using the more well known brands which cost far more as they will have the spare pennies to buy them.

Beggy Bucket’s demographic we’re buying the Tropic potions. Just like that she’s gone. There won’t be as many people buying as there were, hence why she’s got to aff link everything she can to get some ice cream money.
I wonder if those who are involved in Tropics get to see the sales figures for all the ambassadors? I know the top sellers are probably highlighted but would be interesting to see what old Granny Cannons sales are like!!!!

Reactions: 9
I wonder if those who are involved in Tropics get to see the sales figures for all the ambassadors? I know the top sellers are probably highlighted but would be interesting to see what old Granny Cannons sales are like!!!!
Probably tit

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don’t forget guys, she doesn’t read here.... 🤣🤣🤣
Has the tight cow superimposed birthday bunting on the mantle rather than brought.
Was the fantastic wrapping paper ordered online or tesco. Has she af linked the balloon and the wrapping paper followed by every present tommorow no doubt some gifted books she's put aside.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.