Mrs Meldrum #92 can't plural cocoon, new kitchen to come sooooon...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus finally caught up....

You bastards have kept me laughing 👏👏

one question- since her return has she even mentioned tropics? It was the bestest ever thing to ever happen to her? No?
She mentioned it once that i saw, she was asked in one of her ‘Q and As’ is she still using it and she said something along the lines of yes I still love it and i use it ‘along with other things’ presumably she thinks every beauty counter in boots will be beating down her door and she wants to keep it open for them bit cant throw her mums new business under the bus🙄😂

Reactions: 5
So I've followed her on and off for a few years but never really keep up with what's happening... can I be totally dense and ask about the racism and her past that lost her ads etc? I have no idea what happened hahaha

Wait... someone will need to explain. Is she quickly cleaning one bathroom 4 times because it’s that gross? 4 bathrooms, especially in Aberdeen is really middle of the road. My parents have 5 and a downstairs wet room 🙂 Fortunately, I myself only have 1 to “quick clean” 🙃
I only have 2 bathrooms but I do have a freestanding bath in my master bedroom by the balcony window 😜 all cleaned regularly though lol

Precisely! A couple of friends know them and said Lee has repeatedly cheated on her.
He was once described as a 2 can handy man.. 2 cans of beer in and he likes to get a bit handsy and over flirty

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Chemgeek7 Theres an encyclopedia of evidence of her nastiness, child neglect, racism, greediness, aff linking . Not declaring gifted items, then selling them second hand for cash,constantly to make money daily even though she s never bought most, lazy ars e who wasn't a to sit on her ars e not working making money as an influencer... But racism tops it. So'll link the news articles after but our amazing tattler fireflies is great at detailed summaries so look up her posts. Here is one from previous page for another newbie. We were all followers at one time till we saw the light of her sharpness and lack of care love for her girls... Youngest labelled horribly by her on insta... For her to see later in life. Once on the gram... It's there for life but she doesn't care.. Her girls made her money... Constantly hunting hunting for freebies from compznies... They never used to pay for holidays t I'll thecracism. They were paid by Neilson holidays to g on sbroad. She got dumped... A ds dumped when companies learned via us what she did, say and posted. Best of ALzl paid to go to a local food bank as a paid partnership by Ella baby foods in her area... Turned up with handed not even a carrier bag o r money donation... And sooo much more.

For newbies... And she also very recently offended on her Insta people of colouring saying about her dog Bertie... Who then had his is onstagram... " He needs his for sorting" . Inferring Agro hair is dirty untidy and needed grooming. She also tried to use a black influencer called Candice Braithwaite in a tweet that offended a lot of people because of her prior behavior. She is an utter disgrace as a has been youtuber... I will sHOT use the word influencer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Newbies welcome ... Great summary article of her racism below.. Another grievance is her constant never ever declaring gifts/ holidays ever or accurately unless called out by us ( she READS everything her... Hi greeddygrubby lazyorangearse!!🙋 Disneyland holiday for Safiayah a birthday .. Made out they paid... It was totally gifted... That is JUST one example of her not declaring gifts...thinking she s above influencer tagging gifted items and paid ads rules ( only admits when we here call her out on it and contact advertisers about it. And SELLING for profit gifted items and keeping the money... Not given to charity. We may sound like witches but the adjectives including for her by us applied with just reason... Greedy... Just one...

Golden oldies / fellow tattle bastards!😄😉 challenge : let's welcome our newbies... Give one adjective.. In one sentence explain why ...

Newbies scroll down to the paragraph about using Candice Brsithwaite.
After the kkscandal soon after she posted an Instagram no fucks given with a two fingers up... Tattle peeps remind me... She s done so much else offensive since then have forgotten... Was it on a t shirt she wore or just an Insta post?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Welcome newbies

Life and times of the meldrums and why they the biggest thread on tattle.

* last house which was lovely was shared affordable housing with Aberdeen council the meldrums owner 50/60% and think they paid just over 100k. This explains why smug Lee was able to overpay the mortgage.
This is why they got a buyer so quick
They never told fans this as as always pretended to be so so well off.

* holidays that kicked off with lieing about Disney land was surprise holiday a few days after moving house and for their eldests birthday they left youngest child at home.
Turns out was gifted by tesco pr agency at 1st reb said she made a boob mistake as she was so so tired but then admitted she dident want to admit it because she dident want fans to be sad or jealous as she has 7 holidays 1 year and she would say they deserve it.
She declared the free ski holiday but not the other Nelson holidays she implied she booked and paid for eg greece with chuns Italy. Asa confirmed these holidays were gifted.

* paid to visit a food bank by ellas kicthen then turned up with no donations.

* used potential cancer scare to improve engagement for a next official ad.
.* never labels ads and gifts correctly likes to give llusion that they wealthy.
* talks about their kids in horrible way, poor supervision, reveals private details, doesn't take poppy to the doctors when she couldent breathe instead filmed it on Insta stories instead.

Disappears from all socials without so much a sorry or good bye.
Welcome replies to comments or even likes.
She shows lack respect and disdain for followers.
Blocks and deletes all time for really random unknown reasons

Endless affiliate links she claims earns her pennies to buy kids ice creams.
It's a lot more. Reason why leggings every day is best cookies only stay 24hours now and ebay offer 50 to 60% commision on at links.
She's lazy, greedy half the time she doesn't buy item or returns it.
She even linked Harrods website they just pay well.

The gym membership and personal training was free hence why she never answered cost then they lied about before pic which was taken in her old kitchen and she only started her transformation Jan 2019.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So the dolls bunk bed from asda is "naff"? That's defo her way of saying its cheap, isn't it?! I bought all my daughters dolls furniture and accessories from asda last Christmas. Way to make your followers feel good, beggy!
If Beggy doesn’t like something it’s because she had to use her own money. If it was gifted she would love it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So the dolls bunk bed from asda is "naff"? That's defo her way of saying its cheap, isn't it?! I bought all my daughters dolls furniture and accessories from asda last Christmas. Way to make your followers feel good, beggy!
Naff, how disgusting. All because it wasn’t gifted

• Sad
Reactions: 16
We need an FAQ/Introductory section for new Tattlers.

In short, Rebecca Meldrum is a vile, vindictive, selfish human. For me, this was most notable in either:

• Paid Aberdeen foodbank visit which she turned up to empty handed and filmed, with her £10000 pram in tow. Full of glee throughout which is straight up weird considering the setting. Went for delicious slap up meal at Pizza Express after, all poor people forgotten immediately.

or

• Had a health scare regarding a breast lump, dragged out for a while. This included “accidental” shots of the breast clinic leaflets in vlogs. Eventually she broke the news she was fine, intertwined with a Next advert. This was particularly vile to me as I was dealing with similar at the time.

She’s also had various racist blunders, been rude to people in real life thinking she’s a big deal (myself included), lied constantly about gifted products/experiences and ads... I could go on all day. She’s a narcissistic parasite. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I know that’s miles away from the worst thing she’s said or done...but I think that’s a horrible thing to say. She’s a bleeping horror.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Why buy your daughter a 'naff' present then? Oh yeah, that's right it's for the feral one so it doesn't matter if it is. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 17
We bought my daughter the Wooden kitchen from Asda 2 Christmas ago and it’s well played with and still going strong!! Maybe she should try buying Poppy what she would actually like to play with rather than what cost the most. She sure knows how to alienate her demographic.

Reactions: 20
We bought my daughter the Wooden kitchen from Asda 2 Christmas ago and it’s well played with and still going strong!! Maybe she should try buying Poppy what she would actually like to play with rather than what cost the most. She sure knows how to alienate her demographic.
It's been a while since she's had to buy presents.
Her parents brought the kids toy kitchen
Poppy I guess inherited a few toys

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.