Mrs Meldrum #92 can't plural cocoon, new kitchen to come sooooon...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s not forget the threatening messages she sent after gaining contact information illegally

Reactions: 11
In other news Meldrum will be seething today 😂 The founder of Grabby’s “favourite” charity (Aberneccessities), that charity she forgot to donate too when giving baby clothes away for free on Facebook, met Kate Middleton yesterday on behalf of the charity. God forbid Grabby misses such an excellent self PR opportunity!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I see the footballer’s kitchen has now been removed, I’ll be very impressed if it’s winging its way to the Meldrums, good to see them doing their bit for the environment by up cycling something so big. In other news, poor Poppy, no gushing Happy birthday post on the gram for her as yet😢🎂

Reactions: 8
Lockdown reintroduced in Aberdeen area. Not that she goes beyond 5 miles anyway but that travel ban has been introduced & no visiting etc. Not sure about shops and things

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lockdown reintroduced in Aberdeen area. Not that she goes beyond 5 miles anyway but that travel ban has been introduced & no visiting etc. Not sure about shops and things
Haha! Have fun with that, Beggy! Not that you stuck to the rules the first time around. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Shes in the shire but it means she cant go into Aberdeen city. Not that they did very often anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In other news Meldrum will be seething today 😂 The founder of Grabby’s “favourite” charity (Aberneccessities), that charity she forgot to donate too when giving baby clothes away for free on Facebook, met Kate Middleton yesterday on behalf of the charity. God forbid Grabby misses such an excellent self PR opportunity!
Can you aff link royalty

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is lee home or no? Has she stopped mentioning and showing him as well as the girls to keep him safe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does the Aberdeen lockdown affect her? You’re no longer allowed in other peoples houses and can’t go further than 5 miles from where you livev

Reactions: 6
Her engagement is tit since she stopped showing the kids. She really is a one trick pony isn’t she

Reactions: 12
Well I hope none of those friends have bought P any ‘naff’ Asda toys- how bad would you feel thinking you’d bought something nice 🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I dont think lock down affects her as she's outside the area just do her school will go back.
Another pic not showing poppy face.
Anyone wonder if news on Insta last week regarding children's images being misused made her think a bit more.
Seems very late I expect the older 2 always be recognisable.
Their existing digital footprint must be huge.
Poppy is on quite a few barbs pages still as a baby.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.