Mrs Meldrum #90 Most Haunted (playhouse)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NO WAY did they go away the first week of lockdownšŸ˜³šŸ˜³ please tell me we are wrong!! The company should face repercussions for allowing that!!!!

She definitely votes conservative but Leeā€™s mum is staunch SNP.
Ah apologies misread your post! šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 6
How is she able to do ADs on a private account? Itā€™s all going through Mrs Meldrum ltd no doubt. So shady, go away, come back, go private, still jeep large audience, try deleting ā€˜The Bastardsā€™ so the ADs can be back on the gram!!!!šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬
so if she went during lockdown ( the trees are bare) then shes a bloody bigger coCunt than I thought!
If she gets new follows requests off off being tagged by chic Scotland.. is she going to ignore them since she is private ? Therefor they have been sold a lie as she is not a public influencee despite her 100k?! šŸ™ˆ so stupid

Reactions: 10
Looking back at the old thread, it looks like they went away that weekend the schools finished! So at the start of lockdown, she didnā€™t post anything that weekend apart from her reading a book and in an earlier vlog she spoke about having a weekend away planned with the best racist friends.

9AB6F5DE-69A0-4CF2-8554-C05453C4A097.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Definitely that weekend of lockdown. Same colour nails as that same time period minus that stupid filter she uses. Knew they were up to something that weekend as they were too quiet. Clearly COVID-19 doesnā€™t affect people Inchmarlo. Then that little rat Lee was going on and offshore and all round supermarkets no isolation needed for him.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Definitely that weekend of lockdown. Same colour nails as that same time period minus that stupid filter she uses. Knew they were up to something that weekend as they were too quiet. Clearly COVID-19 doesnā€™t affect people Inchmarlo. Then that little rat Lee was going on and offshore and all round supermarkets no isolation needed for him.
Not so sure about the dates tbh.. that mani is grown out.

Reactions: 1
Really!??? Iā€™ve just spend a bloody fortune on school uniforms, shoes and bags! No word of any of this from our Aberdeenshire school. Is that 100%? šŸ˜²
Iā€™m Aberdeenshire and we havenā€™t been told this information either.

Reactions: 1
Wasnt it suspected they went away just before lockdown? Or it could have been during her break but it would be strange for them to be gifted that holiday with no social media.
Thatā€™s why sheā€™s back had an obligation to share it. She really is the lowest of the low

Reactions: 9
How is she able to do ADs on a private account? Itā€™s all going through Mrs Meldrum ltd no doubt. So shady, go away, come back, go private, still jeep large audience, try deleting ā€˜The Bastardsā€™ so the ADs can be back on the gram!!!!šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬
so if she went during lockdown ( the trees are bare) then shes a bloody bigger coCunt than I thought!
her account is private but itā€™s a ā€œcreatorā€ Instagram account which still allows her to do swipe ups and adverts etc.

honestly I genuinely pity this silly woman. She has a miserable little life with her midget husband and no real friends, sheā€™s brain dead, has no personality and frankly is as interesting as a sponge. Her entire life revolves around this nonsense- begging for freebies on the internet and skulking around on tattle - sheā€™s on this thread every day, multiple times a day!!!! Not to mention wee man constantly making up fake tattle accounts and posting seriously weird tit... (what you saying @JockaRooney šŸ‘šŸ¤£)
They are pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. What a waste of a hotel room gifting these two a stay...!!!! Idiots!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Yeah I think the second pic is blurry lol but still grown out. I clearly remember them going g very quiet first weekend of lockdown as I remember thinking theyā€™re definitely away somewhere and a staycation had been planned before that.

So going by the last thread she went out further from her house on the 27th March, the girls had temperatures and people were calling her out saying she should not be travelling and also if the girls were ill they should be staying at home. Do we think itā€™s that weekend? Nepalis look the same. Bloody awful if it is on all concerned.

Reactions: 11
Mrs Meldrum #91 3k Staycation or Stay off Insta? Letā€™s ask the (private) audience!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can someone explain what on earth this woman just posted on her story. She is like Scottish Kayne West need professional help.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.