Mrs Meldrum #90 Most Haunted (playhouse)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ on a tricycle, what smart arse intern PR co-ordinator thought Rebecca “£8 eBay leggings” Meldrum is the target influencer for a £2k a night exclusive use high-end holiday let.
Exactly! That’s on my message to them as well.. we are a > middle income family who have been following you for some time in the hope of a staycation when we can .. im guessing that’s your target market not someone living in eBay clothes or free tit that never puts their hand on their pocket least of all pay for their own luxury breaks . Poor show chic Scotland

• Heart
Reactions: 23
When did this happen I wonder? During The holidays/lockdown? Surely not as it was against the rules of LOCKDOWN. Prior to the meltdown hissy fit? Wonder if she was meant to declare beforehand, but told them she was struggling with her mental health. Couldn’t have been winced lockdown has eased surely?

why are brands working with her? This is a generalisation, but I’m sure I’ll be accurate with this. The demographic of her followers, including Beggy the racist herself cannot afford this.

Reactions: 12
I think she was offered this holiday before lockdown but it was postponed. She then deactivated her account so the threads on here would stop, came back a couple of weeks before the holiday to not raise suspicions and declared it AFTER the stay so people couldn’t contact the company to warn them about her. Snidey pair!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Wasnt it suspected they went away just before lockdown? Or it could have been during her break but it would be strange for them to be gifted that holiday with no social media.
Or possibly this weekend if it's near st cyrus actually

Reactions: 5
And hari and the gang liked her photo. Suppose casual racism doesn’t count if it draws business in? Fuckssake

Reactions: 15
I’m gonna get so much hate for this. I like him, but I don’t like her anymore. I used to love her like I stated previously but she changed and become different now I can’t bare her and See through Everything she posts. But I think he’s alright, he’s a hands on dad, way more than she is, he’s hardworking, cleans, cooks, clearly dotes on her and she takes advantage of him for that.

I’ll take him off her hands.. 😂
I expect if you message her she’ll do a swipe up link for him 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When did this happen I wonder? During The holidays/lockdown? Surely not as it was against the rules of LOCKDOWN. Prior to the meltdown hissy fit? Wonder if she was meant to declare beforehand, but told them she was struggling with her mental health. Couldn’t have been winced lockdown has eased surely?

why are brands working with her? This is a generalisation, but I’m sure I’ll be accurate with this. The demographic of her followers, including Beggy the racist herself cannot afford this.
I’m going to take a conservative guess that this trip was the first weekend of lockdown. The same weekend no one was meant to go anywhere. Remember she went really quiet and so did he. I’m only guessing that due to all the Lindt bunnies beside the F&M hamper. Pair of bleeping pricks they are know that!!! Family that work in the NHS but they canna even obey lockdown. And know what’s worse his mother would defend the pair of them as well and she’s the one who’s all big on the SNP and NHS too.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
From the photos of the outside space I actually think it looks more like spring time too. She’s also got a manicure in the pics so it’s certainly not recent.
13023A34-5BC6-4178-BE3F-A5F1751C4E11.png
FB5A782F-41E8-4D5C-B0A5-1C0AC0AED1A9.png

Reactions: 6
Not buying it. There are no pictures of her or the family there, simply images supplied to them for use on an advert. Sneaky and underhand from her and the company. Unsurprising!

Reactions: 3
I’m going to take a conservative guess that this trip was the first weekend of lockdown. The same weekend no one was meant to go anywhere. Remember she went really quiet and so did he. I’m only guessing that due to all the Lindt bunnies beside the F&M hamper. Pair of bleeping pricks they are know that!!! Family that work in the NHS but they canna even obey lockdown. And know what’s worse his mother would defend the pair of them as well and she’s the one who’s all big on the SNP and NHS too.
Nah I would have put her as a conservative rather than SNP

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have kept quiet on this thread since Mrs Meldrum has been back because if it is a private account and she isn't using it for business then I don't have any issues with her.
However, the AD - gifted stay means we can now question her as this is a business transaction. Have emailed both Chic Scotland and the House to express my disappointment, pointing out the reason why she might not be the right fit for their brands and ask how many influencers of black and ethnic origin they have offered free accommodation to.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh well, no wonder she was defending Dominic Cummings for breaking lockdown then if she was at it too.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well now we know why she came off the gram. So we wouldn't report her racist arse to this company for gifting them an extortionate holiday. She's the most see through person that's ever lived.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
This is the first time I have contacted a company about any influencer. This one in Particular pissed me off as I was honestly looking at all the places they had been showing and I thought it was a clever niche. Pah! Sell outs! How the hell is anyone making money from his?! Oh and I also directed them here for a warts and all view on how things might Be received or back fire so give it your best to prove that it’s not all nasty trolls there’s a lot of very educated opinions on here too, hope you are reading Chic Scotland

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
thread suggestions - Not doing ads, well except for £2.5k pads and affiliate links to pay for a new kitchen sink.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Defo first weekend of lockdown.Remember she was reading a book outside and everyone was saying that wasn’t her garden. That’s because it was there.
Yip, 24th march she had the same pink nails....

Also spotted a bottle of radox beside the "dreamy" bath. Nothing against radox, just thought she was so so into tropics and......was it white company? Bath stuff for £50 a bottle???🤥🤥🤥🤥

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
How is she able to do ADs on a private account? It’s all going through Mrs Meldrum ltd no doubt. So shady, go away, come back, go private, still jeep large audience, try deleting ‘The Bastards’ so the ADs can be back on the gram!!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬
so if she went during lockdown ( the trees are bare) then shes a bloody bigger coCunt than I thought!

Long time lurker but tonight was the final straw - how dare she dupe followers into a) believing this trip was recent and b) clearly flouting lockdown. I've contacted both the house insta account and chic scotland.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.