Mrs Meldrum #90 Most Haunted (playhouse)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not actually gone against her "no brand work" tho has she, gifted is just gifted, shes not been paid for it so not technically work 🙄 at least thats how she'll be looking at it!

Reactions: 4
£3.5k for 2 night stay!!, what an absolute joke when she was complaining at weekend about feeling the pressure to go everywhere 😡 But doesn’t turn down a freebie stay with her “guests”

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Lol how she’s no longer following her favourite man “the raminator” either. That was a short lived fascination with him!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Really!??? I’ve just spend a bloody fortune on school uniforms, shoes and bags! No word of any of this from our Aberdeenshire school. Is that 100%? 😲
Same! Our school has said nothing about bags and indoor shoes etc and id bloody well like to think they'd have made this clear 3 weeks before we restart if they aren't allowed so people aren't spending a fortune on things they won't need!

We do know they still have to wear uniform but a soft approach will be taken to this because they do think a change of clothes each day is going to advised

Reactions: 5
Not in Scotland but my child is going into year 8 and there are allowed own stationary but are not allowed to share or lend, on p.e days they have to go in their p.e. Kit and stay in it all day so there’s no changing etc.

also when did holidays in the UK become ‘staycations’ I hate them being used with that term itimplies uk breaks are some kind of compromise when in actual fact they can be just as relaxing/fun as those abroad. Less kids clubs to fling the kids into mind.

Reactions: 7
are my eyes deceiving me or did begs just declare an #ad properly
No she didn’t declare it properly it took her over 10 mins to add in that it was an AD!!

Now we know the real reason she is back after her almost month off a free holiday. 🙄

07B9010A-14E9-40BE-98BF-56793D1CA4A1.jpeg
84871AFC-A2FF-43F2-9EE2-ED9066FBE5C1.jpeg

Another day begging for curtains!! FFS is that all her life has came down to beg for this, beg for that beg for the next thing!! There is nothing wrong with the curtains she has if she just re-painted that ugly hauge cave!!

Reactions: 7
.wow!!! Be a massive coCUNT, do nothing, add nothing during a worldwide pandemic and show racist content on your platform and they gift her a 3k holiday??? When she has a private account?? The world is seriously fucked up! She may be all braggy but Beggy, you are nothing but a parasite.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Same! Our school has said nothing about bags and indoor shoes etc and id bloody well like to think they'd have made this clear 3 weeks before we restart if they aren't allowed so people aren't spending a fortune on things they won't need!

We do know they still have to wear uniform but a soft approach will be taken to this because they do think a change of clothes each day is going to advised
I work in an Aberdeenshire school. We originally had to plan for blended learning with bubbles in school and 2m social distancing. Many schools sent out info based on that plan and the council guidance at that time. That's where the stuff about pencil cases, PE kits etc came from.
A few days before the end of term the Scottish govt announced that we should instead start planning for a full return with the blended model as a contingency plan B. The govt is going to make the decision and announce on 30th July so at the mo nobody knows exactly what is going to happen and we are planning for all eventualities. I've just been in school today re arranging classroom again.
If there is to be a restriction on items being brought in from home, it is hoped it would only be for first few weeks so her kids will still get to use their new pencil cases etc at some point.

Reactions: 10
.wow!!! Be a massive coCUNT, do nothing, add nothing during a worldwide pandemic and show racist content on your platform and they gift her a 3k holiday??? When she has a private account?? The world is seriously fucked up! She may be all braggy but Beggy, you are nothing but a parasite.
I have emailed chic Scotland exactly to this effect. Not to mention highlighting her disingenuous marketing ploys & the fact that she hadn’t paid for a holiday herself in years

Reactions: 19
I got an email from my kids school this morning I was pretty annoyed as I’ve just spent a small fortune on all the stuff I need stationary, uniforms etc to be told no we don’t need them now. I was confused as well as I had heard through my work it was the 30th that we would know. I know what day they are to be phased in as well so stating to feel anxious now.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Having a huge laugh that she put ‘we didn’t pay for our stay’ Of Course she didn’t!! shes a bleeping tight arsed scrounger! Not one of us on here would think for one second that she put her hand in her own pocket, yet want s her sheep too!! Here’s the reason she’s back! Yet when she left, the sheep didn’t even get a goodbye! They must be morons! ( except the tattle Bastards who are still allowed to follow her of course) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Christ on a tricycle, what smart arse intern PR co-ordinator thought Rebecca “£8 eBay leggings” Meldrum is the target influencer for a £2k a night exclusive use high-end holiday let.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.