Mrs Meldrum #79 Let's have a re-cap, use a black pen for an instant thigh gap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really dont think lee will be going off shore this week. They have been too quiet, i reckon one of them will have "symptoms". The fact she is already mentioning self-isolation.
Also, the way she lifts the horse...is that not how she should be cuddling and lifting her daughter?!

Reactions: 14
Perhaps just perhaps she has finally realised how insignificant the crap she posts is. Perhaps it has sunk in that society isn’t about nails and hair and the gym and getting shot of your kids. And perhaps just perhaps she has an ounce of compassion for the number of folk going through ridiculously hard times right now. Also the fact it will get worse.

I hope so. I really do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Perhaps just perhaps she has finally realised how insignificant the crap she posts is. Perhaps it has sunk in that society isn’t about nails and hair and the gym and getting shot of your kids. And perhaps just perhaps she has an ounce of compassion for the number of folk going through ridiculously hard times right now. Also the fact it will get worse.

I hope so. I really do.
not a chance.

they are laying the foundations now for them to announce that one of them hasn’t been feeling well so that lee can skive off from going back to work on Wednesday.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Rebecca couldn’t cope with bairnsbwhen school was open and Poppy was in childcare every time a Lee goes offshore she has a meltdown to the point where she had to be hospitalised for a panic attack so personally I hope Lee does stay home because pity help those bairns if she has to full time parent ,mi have said this a long time she is not stable and should not be left alone under normal circumstances whatever the reason , bitterness at losing her best life , bored of parenting, crippling anxiety brought on by loss of income or awful trolls who keep saying she uses self tan and has her lips filled no matter the reason she can’t cope and that is not nasty or cruel just the plain old truth I know honesty is not something she is familiar with but it’s time somebody spoke up faced the truth !

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Reb said in a vlog they had a weekend away with friends planned - reckon they’ve still gone - ignoring the government and scientific advice that will save lives - but not posting to give the game away??? Because she shows us so many hot cups of tea, that’s not her usual mug 🧐

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Reb said in a vlog they had a weekend away with friends planned - reckon they’ve still gone and ignored the government advice but not posting to give the game away??? Because she shows us so many hot cups of tea, that’s not her usual mug 🧐
I was about to say this. She has mentioned this week that they have a friends weekend away trip this weekend.

15:20 - I have the memory for this tit but not my bleeping degree 🤦‍♀️

Re stories : they’re not self isolating the liars!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Jesus. This "Happy Apricot Sponge" shite... SAVE US.

Fingers crossed it's "Terrified Cold Baked Beans" for her at some point.

Christ this woman!!!! Infuriates me!

I'm pretty new here, but lurked for a while. Not that up on the social media, but now feel it's time to join the 'Gram and get following this horrendous woman. (and some others for a bit of banter).
Would definitely like to keep up to date with her when it's all falling apart 👍

We all eagerly await the next Meldrums instalment....🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I hope so. I really do.
This is rebecca you are talking about. Unless they have given her a brain transplant and she’s now being human towards others 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Happy Apricot Sponge, I bet she’s lying 🤥
I bet she ate monster munch and a Pepparami and is feeling bitter and angry.
Angry Peparami 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was about to say this. She has mentioned this week that they have a friends weekend away trip this weekend.

15:20 - I have the memory for this tit but not my bleeping degree 🤦‍♀️

Re stories : they’re not self isolating the liars!!
I’ve got an weakened immune system and I’ve to stay in for the next 12 weeks... only thing I’m worried about is my partner doing the food shop 🙈

up until now I’ve only went out when needed and kept my distance but everyone should be staying in now it’s only going to go on for longer if we don’t 🤷🏼‍♀️ My partners still working but they haven’t told him not to yet

Reactions: 9
This is going on for months, Pat will have to go back off shore at some point even if he doesn’t go now!! All these insta mums are actually going to have to do some hands on parenting.....it’s about time they paid back their earners!!!

Reactions: 15
Oh dear. The ride cafe is closing for foreseeable future and with no longer accepting dine in, how on earth will the kids get their school work done. Rebecca can’t get them to do their homework unless they are in that cafe. she will need to find a new way 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.