Mrs Meldrum #90 Most Haunted (playhouse)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awwh, so the wee cocunts got to play in a nice kitchen and dream as to what could have been if they hadn't cocked it up by their lying, greedy and grabby ways. £3k break was it? The Co might as well have sent the Beverly Hillbillies there for all the good it will do advertising on a closed IG account. 😂 The mutt was there too? 🙄 What a jolly jape it must have been. No wonder she was trying to contact Instagram, she had obligations to get this luxury stay advertised. Good luck to them, she still cannot afford curtains. 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Lee was on 2 off, 3 home rota until he went offshore for 1st 3 weeker at Reb BLM post.

So....
Offshore: 25/03 to 08/04
Home: 08/04 to 29/04
Offshore: 29/04 to 13/05
Home: 13/05 to 03/06

I would guess this Freebie Trip was wknd 20th March. Lockdown started 23rd March.

Reactions: 9
She posted the story about doing her own gel nails at home in this colour! Maybe there was a nail technician and easter bunny included in price
Her nails are definitely more pink in the AD pics posted here and more red in the ones from yesterday.

Reactions: 2
I have kept quiet on this thread since Mrs Meldrum has been back because if it is a private account and she isn't using it for business then I don't have any issues with her.
However, the AD - gifted stay means we can now question her as this is a business transaction. Have emailed both Chic Scotland and the House to express my disappointment, pointing out the reason why she might not be the right fit for their brands and ask how many influencers of black and ethnic origin they have offered free accommodation to.
I completely respect your stance on this, I did want to point out that from day one of her coming back she’s been posting affiliate links which she earns an income off of, in fact the bulk of an influencers money will come from sponsorships and affiliate links (saw this when I was researching the creator accounts vs business accounts), so she has been using her account for business this whole time.

• Heart
They are different, And she has just posted a story saying they are just home! She is so full of tit!! They were there at easter, i bet she had the same pink nails around easter
She is full of crap - Was she not posting at the weekend about having a slow day 🙄 after getting home from shoe and stationary shopping 🤥

Reactions: 6
What, is she now trying to pretend that they have been away over the last few days?! Seriously?!!!!!

it was obviously at a Easter. The Lindt bunnies in kitchen and the bare trees kinda give it away!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jumping on this thread because I really don’t like meld anymore 🙃 how is she still getting paid/gifted ads when she has a private Instagram account and has deleted YouTube? Does she tit gold or something? What makes her so special to these brands? :poop::poop::poop:

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s not that small really then if she’s only 5’2 and size 8! I’m 5’8 and size 8 I don’t feel “tiny “ or the need to say I’m a size 8 🙄🤣

Reactions: 7
She’s not that small really then if she’s only 5’2 and size 8! I’m 5’8 and size 8 I don’t feel “tiny “ or the need to say I’m a size 8 🙄🤣
I muted her insta stories after she constantly kept trying things on and going ‘hmmm I got the size 8 but it’s huge’ or like ‘I got an XS but it’s way too big’ like alright we get it you lost some weight you don’t need to mention it every 0.2 seconds Rebs love 🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.