Mrs Meldrum #90 Most Haunted (playhouse)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we could be wrong about the timeline of this trip - her nails look the same colour today as they do in the trip stories. When did lockdown rules get relaxed in Scotland? Could it be that they went during her ‘time off’? Surely she’s not stupid enough to have broken lockdown rules for the sake of an #ad?! It’s odd that she’s not said exactly when it was they went away. Unless she went away this weekend and purposely kept it quiet until they were home?

Reactions: 8
I think we could be wrong about the timeline of this trip - her nails look the same colour today as they do in the trip stories. When did lockdown rules get relaxed in Scotland? Could it be that they went during her ‘time off’? Surely she’s not stupid enough to have broken lockdown rules for the sake of an #ad?! It’s odd that she’s not said exactly when it was they went away. Unless she went away this weekend and purposely kept it quiet until they were home?
I think they look more red at the moment than pink

Lockdown, Kindly gifted retreat, lie, repeat.

She’s got more cheek than a baboon’s bum. More front than Brighton.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think it’s her doing yoga 🙄 something tells me she’s been taking life coaching advice from that knob Jess Avey. Didn’t she redo her gel nails last week with her little machine and she hasn’t been anywhere since then. But then who knows they’re so devious and sneaky.

Reactions: 3
Looks like lees little button mushroom is in luck tonight judging by Mrs M limbering up and stretching away 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Self catering places were allowed to open Friday 3rd July in Scotland

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hey Rebecca.. yoga is about self awareness, reflection and focussing on your breath & movement. It is not about videoing yourself for 100,000 people

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They are more red just now - plus why would she be wearing a woolly jumper in the middle of summer - it’s not been that cold!

It’s not like Beggy has never lied about a holiday in the past!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
When do people think they went then? I can’t figure it out - I’ve had another snoop on her feed and it looks like lee went away on 25th March - would she have gone without him?!

They are more red just now - plus why would she be wearing a woolly jumper in the middle of summer - it’s not been that cold!

It’s not like Beggy has never lied about a holiday in the past!
Ummmmm it’s always cold in Scotland - don’t you know?! She doesn’t ever mention it but without Lees daily weather updates I can see how people could forget 😂 yeah, I went back in her stories and saw the were red now. Bang goes that theory 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Judging by the trees and shrubs then it looks like early spring as there are no leaves or greenery (or bluery as this would be reb’s filter) and we have had leaves since end of April in this part of Scotland (west)

Also the making s’mores rings a bell for some reason?

Reactions: 5
the easiest way would be to ask the property when exactly they stayed and if there is nothing dodgy they would at least say before or after lockdown. if they refuse to release the information we can report this to the local authority surely.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t actaully care when they went, we all knwo they had their own interpretation of he rules but I’d be very surprised if it was during lockdown as the house wouldn’t have been Able to take that chance. What is bothering me is yet another freebie for sitting on Instagram drinking tea all day & linking sweat shop leggings for affiliate cash.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Think it’s more the bare trees that give it away.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.