Mrs Meldrum #90 Most Haunted (playhouse)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am in Aberdeenshire and kids are not allowed to take anything into school, it says they are to wear trainer's so that they can do PE in their school clothes as they are not allowed to take in clothes to get changed. I take it this will be standard all over Aberdeenshire as they had to wait for advice and have meetings etc. before we were given this information
Not been given this info yet.

All schools seem to be doing different things. We are same area but they are to wear uniform.
Yeah we have just been asked for any school uniform orders which we have so presume they are wearing it.

Reactions: 3
Really!??? I’ve just spend a bloody fortune on school uniforms, shoes and bags! No word of any of this from our Aberdeenshire school. Is that 100%? 😲
We're the shire too. We've been told a clean uniform every day and we've to provide stationery, including glue sticks and they've not to be shared. Would seem they're all doing their own thing.

Reactions: 4
I’m gonna get so much hate for this. I like him, but I don’t like her anymore. I used to love her like I stated previously but she changed and become different now I can’t bare her and See through Everything she posts. But I think he’s alright, he’s a hands on dad, way more than she is, he’s hardworking, cleans, cooks, clearly dotes on her and she takes advantage of him for that.

I’ll take him off her hands.. 😂
Just vomited a little at this.

No self respecting person allows their partner to behave like this. They are the laughing stock of their immediate community, and she constantly humiliates him and the girls on a very public platform. As well as this, she endangers them in terms of the publicity and by being a generally useless parent (see: P hanging out window yesterday). He is a sad, pathetic loser clinging on to his “beautiful” 🤢 wife for wholly egotistical reasons. Nothing likeable about him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Really!??? I’ve just spend a bloody fortune on school uniforms, shoes and bags! No word of any of this from our Aberdeenshire school. Is that 100%? 😲
It is 100% no school bags or personal belongings allowed in the Aberdeenshire school i have the information for. They do still have to wear uniform at my kids primary school and also Academy, i have no other info from the academy other than about iniform. They are having school meals though but not the usual choices, it seems to be 'take it, or leave it'. It said all equipment needed for school will be provided and cleaned between uses. I am still going to get pencil cases and bags as they will no doubt need them at some point. I am just getting all 3 of our school age kids black trainers as that's what the elsest already wears.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Its actually quite terrifying how easy lies just fall out of her stupid over inflated lips."I'm not doing brand work" . Maybe shes going to stick exclusively to things she can bag for free then advertise later so that the mean nasty trolls cant ruin brand deals for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She must delete some amount of comments, literally went from 5 to 1 as i clicked on them. What kind of comments do you think they are? I take it anything bringing up her racism is deleted, surely anything else you would let stand? Almost to show how much "trolling" she gets?

Reactions: 3
She must delete some amount of comments, literally went from 5 to 1 as i clicked on them. What kind of comments do you think they are? I take it anything bringing up her racism is deleted, surely anything else you would let stand? Almost to show how much "trolling" she gets?
You're right. Its just gone from 8 to one when I clicked on it

Reactions: 1
Edited to say ad-gifted now.

Honestly, how the duck is she so useless. It really isn't that hard.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
If its anything like us in Leicestershire it'll be different school by school! We've been told they have to wear clean uniform everyday, but pe days they have to come in pe kit. Also not allowed to bring pencil cases etc. But they are serving hot lunch 🤷‍♀️ its all down to the head to decide!

I hope to god that lee or another adult is there???
Don't worry Betty, it was probably during their locked in their rooms alone hour! 🤬

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.