Mrs Meldrum #90 Most Haunted (playhouse)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FAEFDA9C-9FAB-4761-B7CB-E53D2F07C244.jpeg

Guys, she’s a size 8! Why doesn’t she ever mention this???? 🤔

5A12756F-AA27-4EA9-B3ED-967A89DF1D86.jpeg

That poor dog 🤦🏼‍♀️ Put him down you silly woman....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Back in the Kermit leggings 🤢

Stop press, she HAS a bloody log basket.... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s all so repetitive - the girlies being so excited for new stationery like last year - only this year they won’t be allowed to take anything in 🙄😂

• Haha
Why is the coffee table the focal point of the room?!
It’s just stranded in the middle of the room, useless.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not that I like him but he does deserve better.
I’m gonna get so much hate for this. I like him, but I don’t like her anymore. I used to love her like I stated previously but she changed and become different now I can’t bare her and See through Everything she posts. But I think he’s alright, he’s a hands on dad, way more than she is, he’s hardworking, cleans, cooks, clearly dotes on her and she takes advantage of him for that.

I’ll take him off her hands.. 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
....another pottery day! 🙄 ffs woman get a hobby or do something with the girls at home! ( and NOT IG)

Reactions: 7
If Aberdeenshire is anything like our school through in the city she won’t be needing that stationary as my kids primary is providing them with it.

Reactions: 8
If Aberdeenshire is anything like our school through in the city she won’t be needing that stationary as my kids primary is providing them with it.
Great point. My kids go 2 different primary schools.
It's no bags or pencil cases at all.
School provide stationary.
1 named lunchbox and water bottle they eat in classrooms. Water fountain out of operation.
1 coat.
On per day wear or kit all day not uniform as cloak rooms out of action and kidd stay in their bubbles so if double or triple intake year group and they mix around classes they can't associate with freinds in other classes.
Any one bubble gets ill that's kids at home 2 weeks.
I honestly think shes too dense realise what's to come she grows lockdown as a holiday.
Has she got fed up cycling yet.
When do gyms reopen in Scotland.
The eBay leggings link onky valid 24 hours hence why she links the leggings so much.
Surely the sheep are fed up same repetitive tit and lack awareness what's going on in the world?

Reactions: 8
I am in Aberdeenshire and kids are not allowed to take anything into school, it says they are to wear trainer's so that they can do PE in their school clothes as they are not allowed to take in clothes to get changed. I take it this will be standard all over Aberdeenshire as they had to wait for advice and have meetings etc. before we were given this information

• Wow
I am in Aberdeenshire and kids are not allowed to take anything into school, it says they are to wear trainer's so that they can do PE in their school clothes as they are not allowed to take in clothes to get changed. I take it this will be standard all over Aberdeenshire as they had to wait for advice and have meetings etc. before we were given this information
Same here. No indoor shoes, no school uniform and clean PE kit everyday. No hot meals just packed lunch.

Reactions: 3
Those leggings just look like giant bogeys...

I think the post about the curtains was for the benefit of Tattlers...

hello Mrs Meldrum!

• Haha
Same here. No indoor shoes, no school uniform and clean PE kit everyday. No hot meals just packed lunch.
Really!??? I’ve just spend a bloody fortune on school uniforms, shoes and bags! No word of any of this from our Aberdeenshire school. Is that 100%? 😲

Reactions: 6
She’s had a nap guys! It’s a slowww pottery kind of Monday 🙈 god forbid she ever gets a job she won’t make it through the day!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
wow. Just wow. Three kids and a dog and she can nap. Wtaf is wrong with the world

• Haha
  • Heart
Really!??? I’ve just spend a bloody fortune on school uniforms, shoes and bags! No word of any of this from our Aberdeenshire school. Is that 100%? 😲
All schools seem to be doing different things. We are same area but they are to wear uniform.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.