Mrs Meldrum #9 Unlimited Dishonesty #Costa Her Integrity. Whatever #Next...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear looks like someone is in a need for a new vacuum cleaner. Dyson what are you waiting for ?
I wonder if she paid for her Dyson??? Think not as I've seen her on the TV advert for it . I bet she is after Shark sending her one to try ?

Reactions: 2
As soon as the dyson comment was made I literally face palmed myself.
As grating as Lee can be, I genuinely feel he is looking like a broken man. I hope his new golf venture brings him a bit of independence ?

Reactions: 11
What is her sister up to? Having fun in Bali on daddy's dolla?

Reactions: 8
Was looking at her sister’s Instagram after it was mentioned here. (What a great time it looks like she has had!) I saw this post and reply from Mrs M.View attachment 2617
Oh my life! Just went to add a comment along the lines of pot kettle black but unfortunately it seems to have been deleted. ??

Our cordless Dyson has gone the same way after only 3 years. They’re pants for the money. I wouldn’t buy another. She’s maybe hoping to get another brand. But why pay when a brand will kindly gift it, eh.
They are pretty good with the warranty I have found. If it's less than 5 years old give them a ring and they will come out and have a look. I had a lovely engineer who gave mine a good service and left me a new filter for free.

Reactions: 4
Just a wee bit of Tattle advice here Reb, as you scroll through.
Now I know you're not famed for reading instructions, but Dyson's have a thing called a FILTER, they work a wee bittie like a # Spon Yorkshire Tea Bag in reverse. When they get blocked up, with all the grot from your bedroom floor, at this point your # kindly gifted Dyson will no longer manage to suck up any more muck! Never fear, knowing how consumerism and environmentally aware you are, this does not mean Dyson will have to rush and courier you a new one, ( do they do unlimited delivery for "Public Figures"?:unsure:), it is actually possible to " Hinch Yer Filta" ( ie give it a good scrub) , and lo and behold your suck will be as good as newo_O Infact there's potential for a whole sit down chatty vlog here ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 33
Just been having a nose at Tegan Cannons instragram. Wow! Looks amazing, what a wonderful experience she seems to be having. Obviously not in the same league of her 'adventure seeker' big sis who has pottered, mooched, make a cup of tea, pondered what to get the husband for Christmas and been hinting for a new hoover. That is much more adventurous.

Reactions: 10
Now I know you're not famed for reading instructions, but Dyson's have a thing called a FILTER, they work a wee bittie like a # Spon Yorkshire Tea Bag in reverse. When they get blocked up, with all the grot from your bedroom floor, at this point your # kindly gifted Dyson will no longer manage to suck up any more muck! Never fear, knowing how consumerism and environmentally aware you are, this does not mean Dyson will have to rush and courier you a new one, ( do they do unlimited delivery for "Public Figures"?:unsure:), it is actually possible to " Hinch Yer Filta" ( ie give it a good scrub) , and lo and behold your suck will be as good as newo_O Infact there's potential for a whole sit down chatty vlog here ;)
???this ????? could feel the sarcasm pouring from you ??

Reactions: 3
And yet again she goes out and Lee stays home with a poorly baby??!
She’s going to a toddler group tho? I don’t understand what’s wrong with lee looking after his daughter while she takes their other daughter to a class?

These threads are absolutely brilliant ?
Now it’s so funny how obvious it is they are reading - going to playgroup, Poppy’s got shoes and even wearing a hat!

Reactions: 16
Noticed she had posted yet another ad on her Insta stories AND asked again about present ideas for Lee...maybe the more she posts, the more #kindlygifted crap she will receive...times do seem tough in the Meldrum household in terms of "dolla"

Reactions: 5
Noticed she had posted yet another ad on her Insta stories AND asked again about present ideas for Lee...maybe the more she posts, the more #kindlygifted crap she will receive...times do seem tough in the Meldrum household in terms of "dolla"
Why does she not get him a Garmin Activity tracker to track his steps while doing the cleaning!

Or here’s a thought ask him what he would like for xmas. Or maybe Next will send her something.

Reactions: 6
These threads are absolutely brilliant ?
Now it’s so funny how obvious it is they are reading - going to playgroup, Poppy’s got shoes and even wearing a hat!
Definitely! I’ve been thinking this for a while now, when stuff is highlighted here, the next day it’s mentioned on their stories. Are we in fact influencers?!

Reactions: 23
Oh my life! Just went to add a comment along the lines of pot kettle black but unfortunately it seems to have been deleted. ??

They are pretty good with the warranty I have found. If it's less than 5 years old give them a ring and they will come out and have a look. I had a lovely engineer who gave mine a good service and left me a new filter for free.
Thanks might try that. It’s not our filter that’s the problem though.

Hey Reb you could always try asking lee on instagram. He’s @ mrlmeldrum he probably won’t reply to a DM but you could comment on his lastest post....he loves a bit of engagement on his posts

Reactions: 11
Hinch Yer Filta lmao!!

Sorry been out all day catching up.

Did Clarke's send sheos next day delivery.

Or did she return to closed shoe shop.

Poppy is still ill. She's still moaning about her lack of sleep.

Reactions: 1
I have noticed a little change in some of the comments on her post where she’s holding that ‘I’m busy’ mug. There are a few people commenting stuff like ‘me time, what’s that?’ saying how they are juggling sick kids and 12 hour shifts at work or have zero family support and hubby works away etc. She has put some feeble replies but could the tide be turning and sheeple finally seeing what a spoilt, flaky, lazy, flogger she really is?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I have noticed a little change in some of the comments on her post where she’s holding that list I’m busy mug. There are a few people commenting stuff like ‘me time what’s that?’ saying he they are juggling sick kids and 12 hour shifts at work or have zero family support and hubby works away etc. She has put some feeble replies but could the tide be turning and sheeple finally seeing what a spoilt flaky lazy flogger she really is?
??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.