Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dunwoodyan

Hi Reb,
I'm currently on holiday in beautifully sunny South West Florida. Back in England a new kitchen us being fitted in my house and new flooring. My husband and I have paid for all of this ourselves, not a single thing is #AD, paid partnership or affiliate link. I can tell you all this on a public forum without fear of being burgled as I keep a pretty low profile here on the internet.

I am also one of the people you blocked on Instagram as I a dared to have an opinion different to yours. I had the audacity some time ago to agree with someone who commented along the lines that 'alcohol is addictive' on one of your many #spon gin posts. At the time my husband and I had just paid over £5000 for his son to go to rehab for cocaine addiction, so I felt qualified to comment. At first his cocaine use was always when he was drunk, so for him alcohol was definitely a gateway drug to full on cocaine addiction. Happily he has been clean and sober for over a year.

You bleat on that people make 'unkind' comments when quite often they just have more life experience than you or have their own genuine opinions formed by intelligence not what might sound good to advertisers.

You assume that people who make disparaging comments about you are 'jealous' or have 'a hard life'. I'm writing this on the beach so yep you got me there.....hard life!

Jealous? Never in a million years, truth be told I think you have royally fucked up what a few years ago looked like a lovely life. I hope I am wrong.

Regards An,

Reactions: 50
Hello, newbie here. I've got to say this whole forum has been a total eye opener for me. I used to really believe in these youtubers, I used to think they were honest and trustworthy, but recently it's become all too clear that it's just a business.

And it's so sad that so many of the target audience are being tricked into thinking they need all these items to make life easier or better.

Not to mention all the safeguarding issues with their children and the total violation of their privacy. Personal / intimate / special family moments which are shared for the whole world to see.

Sorry, I'm aware I'm repeating a lot of what's already been said. As I say, I'm new here and just feeling very disillusioned with it all.

Reactions: 37
M

Member 1126

Just a wee bit of Tattle advice here Reb, as you scroll through.
Now I know you're not famed for reading instructions, but Dyson's have a thing called a FILTER, they work a wee bittie like a # Spon Yorkshire Tea Bag in reverse. When they get blocked up, with all the grot from your bedroom floor, at this point your # kindly gifted Dyson will no longer manage to suck up any more muck! Never fear, knowing how consumerism and environmentally aware you are, this does not mean Dyson will have to rush and courier you a new one, ( do they do unlimited delivery for "Public Figures"?:unsure:), it is actually possible to " Hinch Yer Filta" ( ie give it a good scrub) , and lo and behold your suck will be as good as newo_O Infact there's potential for a whole sit down chatty vlog here ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 33
M

Member 1682

Is he in for a snip or a chop off today ?
Are we planning a new caitlyn jenner ?
Exploratory surgery to locate his balls.
Should just look in Mrs M’s #gifted handbag....

Latest vlog is another car crash.
Desperate intro with Reb bleating on about giving to food bank.
Giving to a food bank to promote yourself and to try to change public perception is so low.
Giving to a food bank while you sit in your £600K house that you didn’t pay for while grabbing any and all the “gifted” shit you can get your greedy little hands on defeats the purpose.
She’s unbelievable. And not in a good way.

Also
Just because he’s having the snip today doesn’t mean they won’t be having baby number 4.....
I can see it now
Mid January

“Oh my god! He had the snip but surrrrrprise!!! Baby number 4 is on the way! Must have happened just before the vasectomy!”

I wouldn’t put it past them
Anything for content.....!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 32

Genevieve

I am having to stand back from the whole area of vloggers/influencers across the board...companies gifting non stop while some families don't even have a place to sleep.I know it's business and advertising etc. but it's starting to really bother me

Reactions: 30

VLB0104

That reply to her sister is hilarious!! Is she completely and utterly deluded?! I am beginning to think she must be!

Reactions: 26

Meridabrave

Gosh, I’m not trying to stick up for her, but I think with regards to the food bank shop she’s damned if she does and damned if she doesn’t. Raising awareness is fab. She doesn’t need to donate quietly, she’s got a large audience. But can you imagine the pasting she’s get if she turned it into a big vid with the kids, having them picking out items etc! That being said, I really hope it’s not an ad for Tesco!

Reactions: 24

Madhousemum

New poster here so please bare with me. I've been a long time supporter of the Meldrums, I don't always comment (lifes too busy) but when I do it's always been done with positivity. Yet today woke up to find I was blocked, when I've questioned it I've received this dm, and someone else has directed me to this site.

I've not had a chance to read all the threads/posts, I'm livid to be accused of being a troll, and the level of paranoia she is showing is concerning!

I wasn't previously a member of Tattle but the disgusting way she is treating loyal followers has sent me over here.

She clearly has many issues!

Attachments

M

Member 1682

The reason she doesn’t “do debating”
Is because she’s never had to justify any of her choices in life before.
She’s from a wealthy family where mummy & daddy have clearly given her anything and everything she ever wanted. Never been taught the value of money or been given any kind of work ethic.
Gets together with Lee while she was still a child at 15. He’s a few years older and clearly out to impress so he’s never said no to her and has basically been her bitch since they got together.
She gets knocked up accidentally when she’s 21 and continues to pop out the kids while Daddy Cannon & Doormat Lee pick up the bill.
Starts up a YT channel where she doesn’t have to justify herself to anyone and has a family full of muppets who continue to lick her arse and tell her how wonderful she is.
She’s led a ridiculously sheltered life - never had a real job or done anything other than getting done by an older boy (aside from a couple of months in Florida which was by all accounts nothing more than an extended holiday presumably bank rolled by Daddy C)

She’s done nothing and has no real life experience at all.

I dunno who the hell she thinks she is.

Alfie1

Rebecca,
If last night's vlog was an attempt to show off your wonderful parenting skills to those of us that doubt you, you failed abysmally.
Any of your sheep that did not feel even the slightest bit uncomfortable at your recording and broadcasting the obvious distress of your child deserve to be fleeced.
I totally agree. That poor little girl was obviously unwell and distressed and what does Rebecca (the Channel Mum “positive role model”) do? Picks up her camera to film taking her upstairs then sets up her camera in Poppy’s bedroom to film her again while she tried to comfort her. That really doesn’t sit well with me and I found it very uncomfortable to watch.

Rebecca - if you won’t even put the camera down and concentrate on taking care of your ill child I honestly think there’s something wrong with you. Please put your children first for once you selfish, greedy, lazy poor excuse for a mother!

Reactions: 23
These threads are absolutely brilliant ?
Now it’s so funny how obvious it is they are reading - going to playgroup, Poppy’s got shoes and even wearing a hat!
Definitely! I’ve been thinking this for a while now, when stuff is highlighted here, the next day it’s mentioned on their stories. Are we in fact influencers?!

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
Agree the spray looks horrific stuff ! Here’s my #kindlygifted #unlimtednextdaydelivery #next jumper that I’m a far too busy #mumboss #digitalcontentcreator to put in the wash, just spray with this #paidpartnership #onlyslightlytoxic #chemicalcocktail Don’t worry you can always use your #AD room air purifier when your kids start feeling faint........ she will advertise anything, why brands are still paying her is beyond me.
She would be there oooing and aaaarhing over cowshite if someone paid her to say ‘it’s just the best mood booster to slather all over yourself on a me day’ #mentalhealth #selfcare what utter bollox
Speaking of bollox do shut up meldrum you’ve put me right off you!

Judes81

Was looking at her sister’s Instagram after it was mentioned here. (What a great time it looks like she has had!) I saw this post and reply from Mrs M.
B9F9AABA-CEC3-4778-B317-4E354DA2937B.png

The Dove AD is hilarious. This the woman who has always advertised the fact that she is an avid £5 a bottle child’s farm user because her girls are ‘sooooooo sensitive’. Honestly I don’t like the ADs on the likes of Emily norris’ channel but at least that woman seems to have some business sense, R doesn’t seem to remember what the hell shes promoted from one second to the next!

Reactions: 22

Whiskygal

VIP Member
I saw her car in Union Square car park today. It was on the top floor. Recognised the reg plate from her Insta/YouTube and remembered it was a Ford C-Max that she drives. The reg has REB in it, I think. Checked stories and, yup. They’re in Union Square at Pizza Express.
Isn’t it pretty scary how recognisable they make themselves?!

anony mouse

Chatty Member
Oh how the mighty have fallen. She has completely lost the plot.

I bet she thought her rant a while ago about ip addresses and the police were going to scare people into not having an opinion. Well unfortunately for you edgy it had the complete opposite effect.

You are a greedy narcissist who really has no clue. No one is jealous of you. You have to work 365 days a year have no privacy and for what a few chunky knits from next and some cheap looking furniture. No thanks I would rather keep my dignity and privacy and not rely on shady adverts to keep a roof over my family’s head.

The one thing I will thank her for is I’m now saving money as I refuse to shop anywhere that has #gifted anything to her. So I suppose every cloud......