Mrs Meldrum #9 Unlimited Dishonesty #Costa Her Integrity. Whatever #Next...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lee just always looks like he's been crying lately. Bloodshot eyes. Probably stress poor bloke.

Is that another new gifted peice of furniture i spot as she storage in their porch.
Do we think oakland or next.

Sorry Clarke's dident come through.

Good luck scrounging new Hoover
I always find dysons go crap after a while.

Emily did video about cleaning Dyson reb i suggest you watch then tag and suck up to her.

Of course you feel refreshed lee was probably up most of the night.

Another Garmin ad
No day would be complete with out an ad.

In fact tommorow is the 1st December lets have AD-vent a new brand behind each window. I want credit for this idea.

How's the reverse advert calender going?

Poppy cute in shoes
Still wouldent take ill child out and about .

Reb now ott playground

I agree some sheep have it harder.

How can they even be smug and show off about weather

Reactions: 7
Definitely! I’ve been thinking this for a while now, when stuff is highlighted here, the next day it’s mentioned on their stories. Are we in fact influencers?!
Think the influencer title will be awarded when Lee starts calling Poppy a Hobbit, or even better 'my precious...' ?

Reactions: 9
I think she's envious of her sister and the life she's leading although she would never admit that though. It's like she doesn't want people to think her sister is 'better' than her. She tries to be funny with her comments but the jealousy shines through.

That comment to her sister on top of precious snide ones is ridiculous. Why does her sister come home and get a real job? She's said she doesn't want kids. She never ever needs to stop travelling and settle down in one place if she doesn't want to. Her life looks amazing.

She's had more real jobs than Rebecca ever has and actually hard work physical jobs I'd imagine travelling round Australia and Asia. More than Rebecca can ever say.

I know whose shoes I'd rather be in.

That comment to her sister on top of precious snide ones is ridiculous. Why does her sister come home and get a real job? She's said she doesn't want kids. She never ever needs to stop travelling and settle down in one place if she doesn't want to. Her life looks amazing.

She's had more real jobs than Rebecca ever has and actually hard work physical jobs I'd imagine travelling round Australia and Asia. More than Rebecca can ever say.

There is definitely jealousy there, must be really hard for the younger sister who is obviously having a great time when your own sister leaves sarky comments. Maybe it’s the way they speak to each other, that would explain a lot.
Life is choices and Rebecca and Lee are making theirs

Reactions: 5

One sister settles down with (presumably) first boyfriend, gets pregnant and then marries young whilst the younger one enjoys her youth, traveling and working abroad. I wonder if Edgy is a bit envious of this life and explains why her work experience at Disney is mentioned so much as that is the only really half decent adventure she has been on.

I think they’re building some kind of hobbit villllllage, with all that wood.

Reactions: 7
I think they’re building some kind of hobbit villllllage, with all that wood.
Ha ha ha - not particularly safe to stack wood that high with young kids though.... I hope it’s a lockable room it’s kept in.....

Reactions: 4
Why does she not get him a Garmin Activity tracker to track his steps while doing the cleaning!

Or here’s a thought ask him what he would like for xmas. Or maybe Next will send her something.
Let's hope it isn't another one of the furry hooded girlie coats!

Reactions: 2
Woooo utility room walk through in Lees Instagram stories ????

Reactions: 4
Ha ha ha - not particularly safe to stack wood that high with young kids though.... I hope it’s a lockable room it’s kept in.....
Florrie was dancing right next to the pile.
Great parenting there.

So was the wood gifted.
Never seen anyone make such a big deal out of wood.
It's just another daily reminder to the sheep that they have a real fire.
Lee looks so tired I expect they out for another walk tommorow.
Every story is repetitive

Normally includes

Real fire
Girls dancing in tv
Dinner cooking.
Going for a walk

So glad she liked my tip about emily norris

Being a you tube she never thourght to seek advice from you tube on poor suction.

Wouldent surprise me if Dyson gets In touch. Maybe kindly gifts.

She loves that jumper Tesco gifted it to her.

But she did pay £5 of her own dollar for jazzercize.

Lee looked so bored on the last vlog.
Did you see emails did you see I signed up jazzercize its on special offer £5 for rest of year.

Poor reb shes so used to living in ad land even something she paid for sounds like an ad.

Guessing pops shoes were paid for.

House point for stacking wood Ann's paying for something.

That porch way bench most definatly gifted.

Do you think all that stacking wood might be bad for hands. Maybe she needs a really good hand cream.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.