Mrs Meldrum #9 Unlimited Dishonesty #Costa Her Integrity. Whatever #Next...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s hilarious that muddy mummy tagged Mrs M in a post about being there for a play date and yet Reb didn’t even mention it!!

Reactions: 7
Lee seems pretty demure in that vlog.
No Barry Baltic banter or looking at those bad boys.
I think that vlog shows that with nothing to advertise there’s not much they can really fill a video with.

Lee seems pretty demure in that vlog.
No Barry Baltic banter or looking at those bad boys.
I think that vlog shows that with nothing to advertise there’s not much they can really fill a video with.
Agree. And Lee gave up hes work so she can be a youtuber. Seems like hes doing everything and she is doing nothing. What is she even doing? And why couldnt she be a youtuber if he still was working?

Reactions: 3
Why is the channel still called Mrs Meldrum when the majority of that vlog was Lee. She should have ditched Mrs M and kept their vlog channel. Either way actually, the video was dull as anything - I skipped most of it ? and no wonder your kids are always I’ll guys if you’ve never got a hat on Poppy! She’s still a baby and should be well wrapped up!

Reactions: 5
I have a number of issues with the latest yt - the biggest being why is she vlogging whilst driving?? She has her two little children in the back too!!
What bollocks about being ‘very fast fashion aware’ she buys or is gifted so much shite, tons and tons of it !! She is one of the most consumptive people I’ve ever seen.
Lee is looking pretty ropey in his metrosexual coat. I think my OH would be pretty pissy too if I had left him to collect kids and do the food shop whilst I went on a jolly shopping trip with my Mum!! Then him saying that he would be doing a meal plan with what the instasheep had told them to eat. Scraping the barrel for content..... had to turn off 4 mins in - don’t think I’m missing much tbh.

Reactions: 12
I have a number of issues with the latest yt - the biggest being why is she vlogging whilst driving?? She has her two little children in the back too!!
What bollocks about being ‘very fast fashion aware’ she buys or is gifted so much shite, tons and tons of it !! She is one of the most consumptive people I’ve ever seen.
Lee is looking pretty ropey in his metrosexual coat. I think my OH would be pretty pissy too if I had left him to collect kids and do the food shop whilst I went on a jolly shopping trip with my Mum!! Then him saying that he would be doing a meal plan with what the instasheep had told them to eat. Scraping the barrel for content..... had to turn off 4 mins in - don’t think I’m missing much tbh.
The start made me think they read here mentions if editing and to tube meeting.
Also she had to arrange her time to take girls to groups.

Poor lee 2 super markets with a toddler and the school nursery run then he has to cook.
As a special treat she let him go see her dad.

Grocery haul beyond dull.
Next non binary coat spotted

Reb talking about her freinds cook book who is this freind.
Why can't she go primark alone?
In Primark she spots a glass coffee mug thats very good for the environment.
Im aware of fast fashion documentary.
I not watched it and I still want to shop because I have dropped a dress size.
Reb moaning about kitchen floor hard to clean
Reb moaning about fussy kids I can't say my kids would have enjoyed combo of

Salmon. Asparagus baby potatoes and pesto with cous cous!

Lee being a traiter to ellas kitchen.

At the end she values your feedback.
Yeah right only if it's positive

So should they mention Next official kindly gifted their coats.

That the cook book was kindly gifted and new to promote.

Theres a Costa inside our Primark wonder if Aberdeen has one.

Reactions: 4
I had a look at their last vlog in which she claims to have dropped a dress size?and yet she buys the same exact sizes at primark she did before, and that’s weird, I can’t see any weight loss to be honest.

Also, was that an insight of the famous utility room?! When she was sweeping the kitchen floor?!?

Reactions: 3
Same *yawn* ?

Reactions: 2
I think it’s hilarious that muddy mummy tagged Mrs M in a post about being there for a play date and yet Reb didn’t even mention it!!
She didn’t mention it because she’s probably terrified of the competition. She doesn’t want her followers to follow muddymummy. Which btw, I’m starting to highly dislike all these Instagram names with ‘mummy’ in them [emoji849]

Reactions: 6
Tonights vlog was truely depressing.

Lee looks like a broken man....He honestly looks like he is depressed or having some kind of break down.

She is shopping in primark

Reactions: 10
Not sure. You could have some person in that cafe and not wanting to be known he or she is there for any reason, and you’ve got the meldrums clicking away and posting their photos ??‍♀

They are closed tomorrow and we’re closed on the 20th as away buying for the next season they have to get for. If it’s there they went then just rubbish
I always think what if one of those people in the background of the pictures was under witness protection or a child in foster care/adopted and being kept away from family for safety. now I'm no private detective but could easily work out where they were if I wanted to. I thought they were stopping posting in "real time" for "privacy" reasons. be interesting to see if they do vlogmas

Reactions: 13
I think Lee would do vlogmas but daily vlogging highlights the real moody Mrs Meldrum not the sickly sweet "Hi guys" 12 minute facade she puts on for 3 days a week.

Last edited by a moderator:
In tonight's vlog, Lee pulling faces behind Rebs... she spun around and gave him the evil eye. If looks could kill??
20181129_200741.jpg
20181129_200532.jpg

Reactions: 5
I had a look at their last vlog in which she claims to have dropped a dress size?and yet she buys the same exact sizes at primark she did before, and that’s weird, I can’t see any weight loss to be honest.

Also, was that an insight of the famous utility room?! When she was sweeping the kitchen floor?!?

Yes!!!! 11min 40

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.