Mrs Meldrum #9 Unlimited Dishonesty #Costa Her Integrity. Whatever #Next...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find their new house really depressing. Their old house was lovely and perfect for filming...light and modern. The new house is just too dark and looks a bit grim on the vlogs.

Reactions: 18
Im sick of it being all about her while Poppy is ill. Poor kid is clearly struggling but all Reb can go on about is how tired she is! Stop shoving a camera in her face for sympathy votes and just be a mum.

Or is today not a mum day?

Reactions: 18
She’s so aware of consumerism...but she is a walking, talking, tit advertisement. She spews adverts.

The hypocrisy from her is outstanding I must say.

Reactions: 12
Lee is pussy whipped to within an inch of his life. Even if money wasn't a factor his life would be better with a job and a sense of worth.

I feel so sorry for him all sad in the non binary #kindly gifted coat.

Reactions: 12
I always think what if one of those people in the background of the pictures was under witness protection or a child in foster care/adopted and being kept away from family for safety. now I'm no private detective but could easily work out where they were if I wanted to. I thought they were stopping posting in "real time" for "privacy" reasons. be interesting to see if they do vlogmas
That’s why I’m so against them picturing others and posting for all to see. They don’t know who’s in the background and for what ever reason.

Reactions: 3
So I for one feel sorry for Lee, the way he's spoken to and not really appreciated, she doesn't show any affection towards him and looks annoyed when he speaks. Can you imagine if he acted the same towards her?
Maybe it's different off camera, I know she's says she hates pda

Reactions: 10
So I for one feel sorry for Lee, the way he's spoken to and not really appreciated, she doesn't show any affection towards him and looks annoyed when he speaks. Can you imagine if he acted the same towards her?
Maybe it's different off camera, I know she's says she hates pda
This gets to me too. If that’s what’s she’s like ON camera, how moody, rude and in her words “annnnnoooyyyinnngg” is she off camera. “God Lee you’re soooo annnnnoooyyyiinng” duck me Reb - what on earth must he think of you and hold it in cause he knows he will get his head bitten off! Que lee’s awkward laugh at being embarrassed at being told off again. How the hell does he put up with the spoilt, petulant child?!

Reactions: 10
This gets to me too. If that’s what’s she’s like ON camera, how moody, rude and in her words “annnnnoooyyyinnngg” is she off camera. “God Lee you’re soooo annnnnoooyyyiinng” duck me Reb - what on earth must he think of you and hold it in cause he knows he will get his head bitten off! Que lee’s awkward laugh at being embarrassed at being told off again. How the hell does he put up with the spoilt, petulant child?!
I totally agree. It's like he's constantly treading on eggshells to avoid her getting angry☹. Her parents have spoilt her so much that they've created a bloody monster. Me, me, me is what it's all about for her???

Reactions: 6
To be fair i think lee seems to be alright, too soft but a better person than her. She treats him so badly, its rare to see her being nice and treating him like an equal. I think he will end up leaving her one day, he looks defeated at the moment. It must be the relentless pressure of knowing they ( more than likely ) have a f off mortgage to pay for monthly and shes just a spoilt materialistic brat. He probably doesnt feel hes married to the same person she was years ago. Shame for him really

Reactions: 7
A25143A8-D37B-4CB0-B17D-3F1CA129346D.jpeg
It seems someone else’s has ripped about 80 of her videos and uploaded them about 2 years ago. Some with very attractive thumb nails. hidden the name so not to make it easy for her to find them. Happy hunting! ?

Last edited:
The request is out for " suggestions" for Pat's Christmas.........What does one give the man that has been " Kindly gifted Absoloooooootely" EVERYTHING ? :unsure::m

Keep it clean .............:ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7
Don’t worry rebs am sure some company will come to the rescue and will #kindly gift something for you for free of course, just the way you like it?so you won’t be “stuck” for a present for long! #Costa#Next to nothing?

First time poster, sick of the facade. Has anyone else noticed she buys clothes wayyy smaller than the size she is & the labels are always on. Pretty sure she returns them for a size 12/14 afterwards. No shame in that but why pretend to be a far smaller size that you are?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.