Mrs Meldrum #9 Unlimited Dishonesty #Costa Her Integrity. Whatever #Next...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else noticed she buys clothes wayyy smaller than the size she is & the labels are always on. Pretty sure she returns them for a size 12/14 afterwards. No shame in that but why pretend to be a far smaller size that you are?
I wouldn’t say she’s bigger than an 8 tbh, she’s a short lady and petite!

Reactions: 5
She’s quite short I believe so she’s feasibly not going to be a ‘bigger’ size. I personally think she has a pretty good figure for having 3 kids (and all you can eat #spon cake on tap ?!)

Reactions: 10
Yeah I think she’s likely a size 8-10
She’s petite, no post baby pot belly or anything.
I’d be well happy if I was as little and as toned as she is after 3 kids!

Reactions: 2
I used to really dislike Lee...he made my skin crawl but I really feel for him at the minute. He definitely seems unhappy.

Reactions: 12
Was looking at her sister’s Instagram after it was mentioned here. (What a great time it looks like she has had!) I saw this post and reply from Mrs M.
B9F9AABA-CEC3-4778-B317-4E354DA2937B.png

Reactions: 23
First time poster, sick of the facade. Has anyone else noticed she buys clothes wayyy smaller than the size she is & the labels are always on. Pretty sure she returns them for a size 12/14 afterwards. No shame in that but why pretend to be a far smaller size that you are?
That’s so true!!! And she claims to have drop a dress size! I have nothing against whatever size you are, what I have a problem with is saying that you a size that you not! A get that primark can be tricky with sizing but not that much of a difference! Jeans can be a problem but not tops or dresses, I wear my exact size at primark with the exception of jeans. The point is it’s not the first time she does this, she done it before and when the subs started commenting on it she didn’t even reply and they got deleted, surprise surprise!!

Reactions: 1
That reply to her sister is hilarious!! Is she completely and utterly deluded?! I am beginning to think she must be!

Reactions: 26
To her sister get a real job my god she is more deluded that I first thought she has never had a real job

Reactions: 8
And yet again she goes out and Lee stays home with a poorly baby??!

Well what a surprise
Not a single negative comment what so ever on last nights vlog.... or on her Instagram post asking for people’s thoughts on it
the delete finger was obviously on overdrive last night/this morning!

Reactions: 8
Ohh what have I missed??? This thread moves fast !! Faster than meldrums finger over the delete button !!? ... are we still a bunch of mooching scroungers or have they seen the error of their ways ??

Get a jog on Dyson and get a new hoover sent out to the Meldrums ?
I'd be more inclined for mr muscle .. maybe give that rancid mirror a wipe ??

Get a jog on Dyson and get a new hoover sent out to the Meldrums ?
Wouldn’t surprise me if Dyson send her a brand spanking new vacuum. She got the one she has for nothing, so! I will be rather pissed off though considering if anyone else’s vacuum lost suction they would have to fork out for new parts or a new vacuum altogether!

Our cordless Dyson has gone the same way after only 3 years. They’re pants for the money. I wouldn’t buy another. She’s maybe hoping to get another brand. But why pay when a brand will kindly gift it, eh.

Reactions: 4
Tonights vlog was truely depressing.

Lee looks like a broken man....He honestly looks like he is depressed or having some kind of break down.

She is shopping in primark
He's run down due to having a bad case of Tattleitis they thought it was going to be a 24 hour thing but its a long term illness by the looks of it and high maintenance wife who needs to be liked by everyone.

In tonight's vlog, Lee pulling faces behind Rebs... she spun around and gave him the evil eye. If looks could kill??
View attachment 2592View attachment 2593
If she does kill him she can always hide him in the shed.

Reactions: 11
The irony in her reply to her sister instagram
Honestly that woman needs to be #kindly gifted a black pot and kettle.
Gobsmacked ??

Reactions: 10
Oh dear looks like someone is in a need for a new vacuum cleaner. Dyson what are you waiting for ?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.