Mrs Meldrum #9 Unlimited Dishonesty #Costa Her Integrity. Whatever #Next...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s commented saying this is her job

But she acts like she’s untouchable. That she doesn’t have to answer to anyone. That she doesn’t have to justify her choices to anyone.
She comes across as being so entitled.
If she’s asked a reasonable question she stamps her feet and throws a strop.

Behaviour like that is just not how grown ups in REAL jobs act! She’s so clueless!!!!

Reactions: 13
Yep, you mummy floggers, keep selling your tat, keep ‘influencing’the ? to spend on tat they don’t need...keep accepting all the free crap your greedy little hand can get, keep exploiting your kids....meanwhile....

But she acts like she’s untouchable. That she doesn’t have to answer to anyone. That she doesn’t have to justify her choices to anyone.
She comes across as being so entitled.
If she’s asked a reasonable question she stamps her feet and throws a strop.

Behaviour like that is just not how grown ups in REAL jobs act! She’s so clueless!!!!
Exactly!!! When it suits its her job, when it doesn’t it’s just I’m a normal mum just making videos for my kids memories,,,,,

Attachments

Reactions: 9
The reason she doesn’t “do debating”
Is because she’s never had to justify any of her choices in life before.
She’s from a wealthy family where mummy & daddy have clearly given her anything and everything she ever wanted. Never been taught the value of money or been given any kind of work ethic.
Gets together with Lee while she was still a child at 15. He’s a few years older and clearly out to impress so he’s never said no to her and has basically been her witch since they got together.
She gets knocked up accidentally when she’s 21 and continues to pop out the kids while Daddy Cannon & Doormat Lee pick up the bill.
Starts up a YT channel where she doesn’t have to justify herself to anyone and has a family full of muppets who continue to lick her arse and tell her how wonderful she is.
She’s led a ridiculously sheltered life - never had a real job or done anything other than getting done by an older boy (aside from a couple of months in Florida which was by all accounts nothing more than an extended holiday presumably bank rolled by Daddy C)

She’s done nothing and has no real life experience at all.

I dunno who the hell she thinks she is.
Yep...this ? spoilt, self entitled, brat who always gets what she wants. Also keeps
reminding me why this thread is here on a daily basis. How dare anyone question her. Imagine if you were working in an office and a few colleagues disagreed with you. Not ‘trolling’ or being abusive. Just disagreed with you. So you throw your toys out the pram and stomp your feet. But you can’t just delete them. How long do you think she would last in the real world?

Reactions: 14
She would NOT survive being an NHS worker.
Maybe she should follow a nurse for a day. See what a real job is!

Reactions: 13
She wouldn't last 5 minutes in a proper job, could you imagine her first appraisal where a manager dared to give her constructive criticism, she'd quit.

I'd be embarrassed to say YouTube/Instagram was my career, especially when it's at the expense of her childrens safety and privacy. And before she starts I'm not jealous, I don't need to flog manky clothes spray to earn a living, I have some dignity in my career. And because of it I can afford to replace the flooring in my new kitchen, get my hair cut professionally, and keep my children safe and secure. Nor does my husband need to discuss his testicles with strangers to be able to provide us with a coat!

I pity her, it's sad to see what she has to stoop to to feed her children and scrape by. Must be awful to trade your class and dignity just to get by!

Reactions: 20
She wouldn't last 5 minutes in a proper job, could you imagine her first appraisal where a manager dared to give her constructive criticism, she'd quit.

I'd be embarrassed to say YouTube/Instagram was my career, especially when it's at the expense of her childrens safety and privacy. And before she starts I'm not jealous, I don't need to flog manky clothes spray to earn a living, I have some dignity in my career. And because of it I can afford to replace the flooring in my new kitchen, get my hair cut professionally, and keep my children safe and secure. Nor does my husband need to discuss his testicles with strangers to be able to provide us with a coat!

I pity her, it's sad to see what she has to stoop to to feed her children and scrape by. Must be awful to trade your class and dignity just to get by!
I would have more respect for her if she was honest.

Look I come from a well off family and they bankroll me and my sister with holidays and houses.

I dont know why she thinks we all jealous haters.

I dont like her new house.
Or fact someone was murdered there.

You would have thourght she get the mansion and 100k then slow down a bit.
A pr person woukd have said after disney keep a lower less baggy profile and try and repair their greedy grabby desparate image their brand has now.

Some time away to reflect.
Some private moments
Meldrums might be gone but sadly due to vlogs on her channel and insta stories the girls privacy and safety is as exposed as ever.

If it's not an ad or family are vlog

It's hauls that maybe she hates as she has to fund with her own dollar.

Let's not forget she paid a whole 5quid for Zuma she paid for riding lessons but got whole years gym membership free and at least 4holidays free this year.

They must be well annoyed not to have more kindly gifted stuff for house.

Kate murnane has been gifted luxury bathroom.
Dining furniture from maison de monde
Loads from home sense
Free sofa I think was latest
Holiday to Dubai
Lovely vlogger events

The hardly ever networks
Goes to events
Meets with other vloggers.

I guess you get out what you put in
She doesnt put much in.

Reactions: 6
I’m on my break now just catching up I’m still really bothered about the way she messaged me. She said she “had no time for negatively” I was the opposite of negative! I’ve messaged a few friends who I know follow her and they’ve all had their eyes opened too!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.