Mrs Meldrum #89 Guess who’s back, back again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20200702-075545_LinkedIn.jpg

So what company is N/A? With IR35 changes suppose to have taken effect he would have went offshore as Staff or agency PAYE.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
That’s the positive pants photo she posted on the day of BLM that she quickly deleted when she realised what day it was! Obviously been dying to post it.
nooooooooo 🤦🏽‍♀️😂 how embarrassing & hilarious.
this post could possibly be the very worst thing she could have come back saying!
I mean of all the things she has learnt - she hasn’t mentioned ANYTHING about race at all - NOTHING! No reflection at all. I genuinely thought she was done, and if she did come back it would be after a longer period and also she would come back putting big girl pants on not just positive pants and would address her self created tit show. But nope. Swans back on like nothings happened. Rebecca has some seriously big balls

Reactions: 23
Maybe she thought about the Mod situ and thought ok so if she left it too long she could never return so they decided 4 weeks was enough..? Will lee return? Will berty be ok without being able to be online too?

Has she deleted pics of the girls off her grid? Is there any posts missing?

Reactions: 4
As if her account will stay private for long :ROFLMAO: she will sneakily make it public and slowly start up the ads and aff links hoping nobody notices

Reactions: 12
nooooooooo 🤦🏽‍♀️😂 how embarrassing & hilarious.
this post could possibly be the very worst thing she could have come back saying!
I mean of all the things she has learnt - she hasn’t mentioned ANYTHING about race at all - NOTHING! No reflection at all. I genuinely thought she was done, and if she did come back it would be after a longer period and also she would come back putting big girl pants on not just positive pants and would address her self created tit show. But nope. Swans back on like nothings happened. Rebecca has some seriously big balls
I honestly thought if she was coming back she would have prepared a post acknowledging the race issue and why she's taken time to reflect , learn, make changes , etc, but no she's back to posting about sloooooow pottery days and bike rides with the girliess and missing toddler groups 😭 same old , same old. How can she ignore the massive elephant in the room and now she's on a deleting spree of her 100k followers 🤔 really strange behaviour

Reactions: 23
Seriously she donated the guinea pigs??

What? Seriously?
Someone local popped on a few threads ago and said they had gone to the nursery.
She had been laying the groundwork for getting rid by saying Bertie wouldn’t leave them alone and asking her followers for advice, which funnily enough never seemed to work.

Reactions: 7
Wow just bleeping wow. The thickest skin on earth!!! But I am happy the thread is back!!!!
Thicket skin that naturally holds a tan remember 🤣😂

I love how everyone here was like .. pft she’ll be back I give it a month.. and right on cue here she is! 🤣 such an embarrassment! If she just simply missed insta she could have done a new private profile .. she misses the attention and money it’s worrying that there are people that can’t see that!
She has a private insta....this is about missing the adoration from the sheep I’m guessing.

Reactions: 10
Someone local popped on a few threads ago and said they had gone to the nursery.
She had been laying the groundwork for getting rid by saying Bertie wouldn’t leave them alone and asking her followers for advice, which funnily enough never seemed to work.
Shameful. Feel sorry for Bertie when he gets old/boring/dirty/too much hassle and he’ll be out of there too!

• Sad
She’s definitely emailing Instagram to stamp her feet and demand that she’s able to do swipe ups on a private account

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m really disappointed in tropics, I thought they were better than this

Seriously Bastards, we need a plan in case she goes again....pick a thread, any thread that we can all be on!!🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The inly good thing about her being back is this thread lol. She got some front to come back and not even acknowledge that she a racist. Not once but twice shes now fucked up on a racist comment probably more. If she tries ADs again people will continue to contact companies. She will never leave this behind.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.