Mrs Meldrum #89 Guess who’s back, back again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sneaky. Mamma Cannon will earn the full tropics commission won't she, not the influencers cut we spoke about before.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
So how long till she uploads a video blaming Tattle trolls for having to leave Instagram, her mental health took such a hit blah blah blah....

What happened to taking time to focus on being mum? Did she remember she doesn't like her children unless they're making her money, that she hates anyone other than her getting attention?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder if we will ever find out what happened to those poor guinea pigs 😭 Did she consult with a dog trainer like I suggested to her via DM? Did she allow Bertie to harass them to death? Were they quietly sent away to SSPCA Drumoak? I need answers 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I wonder if we will ever find out what happened to those poor guinea pigs 😭 Did she consult with a dog trainer like I suggested to her via DM? Did she allow Bertie to harass them to death? Were they quietly sent away to SSPCA Drumoak? I need answers 😂
The pigs were donated to the school/nursery

Reactions: 9
Overnight I have been taken off her page 🤭 didn’t like/comment so god knows why that decision was taken! 😅 oh well will just get all the goss here on her instead ✌🏽

Reactions: 7
That’s the positive pants photo she posted on the day of BLM that she quickly deleted when she realised what day it was! Obviously been dying to post it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Is there a way Instagram can tell her facts like:
People who always watch her stores but never swipe up....read her posts but never like or comment ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.