Mrs Meldrum #89 Guess who’s back, back again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thinking about her post on her personal face book too! Big deal about her leaving ‘Mrs meldrum’ behind! Friends and family must be laughing hard
that’s the most embarrassing thing about this! in all honestly she doesn’t need to give any fucksehat strangers think about her but her family and friends in real life 😬 what do you say! I mean 4 weeks is nothing!

Reactions: 9
Do we have the screenshots saved from her BLM gate in case we need to educate any new brands that she will be working with?

Reactions: 4
Also I guess she just got bored without this thread to read aswell 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wish all her followers would tell her to duck off and unfollow. she just went, no explanation, nothing, but then put out a statement to her RL friends! The people that followed her and surpported her lifestyle mean nothing to her, I just wish people would wake up, these influencers just want your money!! You mean zero to them.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Selling all her old gifted tit on Royal Deeside Buy, Sell and Swap surely isn’t keeping her and ginger balls in the style they’ve become accustomed to 🙄
I spied her old ma at it too! It was a high chair

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
So glad the thread is back, been itching to tell you all I’ve been a long time follower of hers on Pinterest (around 5 years) and she has still been pinning lately 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
:m:mThe bloody sheep are literally cumming all over Instagram 🤮

So glad the Tattle bastards favourite Flogger is back. I've missed you all so so much, my hobbit missed our daily Pat the twit weather update 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wish all her followers would tell her to duck off and unfollow. she just went, no explanation, nothing, but then put out a statement to her RL friends! The people that followed her and surpported her lifestyle mean nothing to her, I just wish people would wake up, these influencers just want your money!! You mean zero to them.
imagine that she posts a comeback and no one liked or commented! 🤣🤣 god if I could have one wish it would be that right now! Lol bet she was all smug AF doing the whole 3 2 1 ... I’m going to post it... here goes ... 🤑🤑🤑 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Can those who follow her please add a snapshot of her comments section here for us blocked bastards? ❤❤❤❤

Reactions: 6
Saw this on Facebook a few days ago and wondered if a rebrand, may not be same Meldrum but.....

Karen Cannon taken over as the family Tropics ambassador so it’s been an interesting June but a July could be even more fun !
Hope everyone well x
Wrong spy - my bad - as this would seem to be a USA blogger. Just coincidence that set up mid June with font not dissimilar to ' The Meldrums' font.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Hold my hands up, just gone in to the board and I think it’s maybe a shared board On her Pinterest. It’s called UK parent bloggers. Looks like there is activity but not necessarily her 😂🙈 sorry!
Genuinely embarrassed that she’s returned, and under the same guise! At least come back with a new insta, new name and start over!

Reactions: 5
Wouldn’t be surprised. My OH works in the oil industry up there and his company laid off 120 people today. Sad times.
It would be sad. Big house, no one ever foresee this coming, Keeping roof over kids heads is hard enough.

Reactions: 3
I’m ashamed to admit I have commented on a few other threads but I won’t be anymore. The fact you are all so quick to jump on someone and find faults is just awful. She’s someone’s mother, daughter, wife and sister. I’m sure you lot would hate it your family member was pulled apart like Rebecca is. Just find something else to occupy you’re time with maybe?
You really need to read all the threads!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.