Mrs Meldrum #89 Guess who’s back, back again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, everytime she links her 17 quid ebay leggings every person that clicks that link will have cookies stored for ebay. Even if they don't buy that item on that day, everything they then buy in the next month from ebay she gets a cut of the total (I believe ebay was about 25/30%?) At the minute with so many people struggling and not spending as much it probably wouldn't amount to much. But think back to last Xmas, she couldn't be arsed to do a what I got my kid video, so did a "what they have and love already" she linked a dolls house from asda, but didn't upfront just say asda. Imagine how many of her 100k+ followers might had clicked the link just to see, but then gone on to do all their Xmas food shop, booze and some presents! 🤯
*sorry for the rambly answer, this just really pisses me off, and they're never upfront about it!
Wow I didn't realise that she'd get the commission even if they bought something else! 😳 She didn't mention that in her explanation!! That is a bit shady as she could potentially make a lot!

Reactions: 14
I rarely post but always lurk and love the tattle patter. Something fishy must be going on because I’ve followed her for years , I rarely interact, never do her polls (didn’t vote no for the log store 🤣) in my sheep days I liked practically all the posts and will admit I have bought a fair few swipe ups 🙈🤦🏻‍♀️ Forgive me for I have sinned BUT imagine how raging I was to discover this morning that I’ve been blocked 🤬 was watching all her stories last night absolutely seething about her “help a family out” post and then could not believe when I logged on for my daily fix of train wreck and I was blocked ... spoke to a few of my pals who follow and rarely interact and none of them have been blocked 🤷🏻‍♀️
So....instead of blocking a tattler, she has created one?! She better be careful if she just starts blocking random people! There will 30 of us over here before she knows it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I couldn’t believe my eyes this morning when I saw this thread ! Can’t believe it started on Wednesday. Been catching up all day. So many hilarious bastards on here 🙌🏽 I’ve missed this so much.....great to be back 🎉

Reactions: 19
So....instead of blocking a tattler, she has created one?! She better be careful if she just starts blocking random people! There will 30 of us over here before she knows it 🤣
I was so shocked ... Must have been a spy mission last night ... let everyone watch her stories then do a mass block today ... I’m guessing I won’t be the only sheep that’s had the boot.be a few miffed wee souls today wondering why they can’t watch her make a hot tea and potter around murder mansion all day. I bet she won’t stay private for too long .. all of them succumb to the lure of money eventually, they all have a price or #gifted holiday 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was really hoping she would give the girls the privacy they deserve but nope there they are!! Feel so very sorry for them and their future

Reactions: 10
All 4 photos she’s posted since her return are old - I’m not 100% sure I believe her stories are real time either.

Reactions: 14
Ooh please help our family out.......next insta story putting together a bleeping double bed for a 2’year old... Money isn’t that tight for them, if it is it’s because they are living above their means!!!
Im bit baffled why would you buy a toddler a double bed its odd?
I guess thats lees new bed too.

I agree the girls rooms so dull and boring she used same pink paint in older girls room then grey in poppys then she changed rooms so safayas room is white.
She spent more on go florrie room as florrie has her original old bed and matchy bedside table safaya is where ikea goes to die.

She thinks the girls beds are so so special.
She thinks kallax is optimum of style
Shr can never ever be arsed update gallary wall with pics of poppy.

Reactions: 9
Sorry if I seemed bossy or dictatorial. I was aiming that at beggy. I know how generous our bastards are. And here we have Beggy piggybacking off of the sheep’s naivety. She is shameless.
Did not come across as bossy at all.:) I was truly incensed at the clips I have seen on here ( I am blocked although never commented !) with her sitting hugging her hot cup of tea, affiliate-link after affiliate-link telling her followers that at no extra cost to them, that the commission adds up to help her family :mad:Bouncing back on her de-activated -not deleted- Instagram, no reflection or apology for her behaviour, nothing to persuade me that my opinion of her was wrong.
I wonder how her former Tropics customers on her FB page who fawned over her and placed orders, relate to Karen who is pictured glass in hand moored at a Marina - hardly a struggling stay at home mum needing a few extra pennies to treat the children.
So many people struggling and bewildered about what tomorrow holds never mind next week or next month, so many quietly helping their neighbours in their communities and we have Rebecca explaining that by sharing what she loves and linking them, that the commission helps her family in their 6 bedroom house with her husband in employment offshore, and her extremely wealthy parents living but doors away, to enjoy even more of the finer things in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Does anyone else feel like June never happened in Meldrum mansion? We are straight back to boomerang of hot tea in bed, proof the ginger one is home, guessing about the clashing rings, annoying music over stupid clips of pouring milk, etc, etc 🙄
And no beggy, I will not swipe up on your tit to help get ice cream pennies for the gurlies - where was your awareness of people needing help when it was the food bank, cancer scares, anxiety (all cured by extra long sleeves from Next and choose happy brenton's from Boden) and yes, your 15 hobbits DO still remember and we ARE still annoyed 😠

Reactions: 17
Wow I didn't realise that she'd get the commission even if they bought something else! 😳 She didn't mention that in her explanation!! That is a bit shady as she could potentially make a lot!
Thats exactly why they don't tell you!

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else feel like June never happened in Meldrum mansion? We are straight back to boomerang of hot tea in bed, proof the ginger one is home, guessing about the clashing rings, annoying music over stupid clips of pouring milk, etc, etc 🙄
And no beggy, I will not swipe up on your tit to help get ice cream pennies for the gurlies - where was your awareness of people needing help when it was the food bank, cancer scares, anxiety (all cured by extra long sleeves from Next and choose happy brenton's from Boden) and yes, your 15 hobbits DO still remember and we ARE still annoyed 😠
I think the thing is in her head she always knew she was going to have to come back for the £££’s. She has probably been waking up in the morning and saying “Good morning guys” into her phone regardless. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was really hoping she would give the girls the privacy they deserve but nope there they are!! Feel so very sorry for them and their future
She came back late weds night, there's a post of the girls by Fri afternoon! She literally made it one full day without posting them! 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I bet those girls thrived without having a phone shoved in their faces and made to perform like dancing bears ..... She really is pathetic if she’s touting out the girls again.

I see Pat hasn’t reinstated his Instagram account ......

I bet those girls thrived without having a phone shoved in their faces and made to perform like dancing bears ..... She really is pathetic if she’s touting out the girls again.

I see Pat hasn’t reinstated his Instagram account ......

• Sad
Reactions: 6
What did "Beggy from the Banchory block... Hi guuuys.... I ' m back!!" Post about the girls? ?? Screen shots please!!🙏🙏

Im bit baffled why would you buy a toddler a double bed its odd?
I guess thats lees new bed too.

I agree the girls rooms so dull and boring she used same pink paint in older girls room then grey in poppys then she changed rooms so safayas room is white.
She spent more on go florrie room as florrie has her original old bed and matchy bedside table safaya is where ikea goes to die.

She thinks the girls beds are so so special.
She thinks kallax is optimum of style
Shr can never ever be arsed update gallary wall with pics of poppy.
The gallery wall really bugs you doesn't it? You've mentioned it so many times 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited to add,,,,,, thats not a criticism, I just think its funny. I remember you've said it before x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The gallery wall really bugs you doesn't it? You've mentioned it so many times 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited to add,,,,,, thats not a criticism, I just think its funny. I remember you've said it before x
To be fair she has a point about the photos, they moved house and had the perfect opportunity to update them/do something different and still didn't bother! Nearly 3 years they've had those pics up without including her 😞

Reactions: 16
It bugs me so much too. I don't understand why you would update/add to it. Poppy is what 2 years old? In between hot cups of tea AND pottering her mum could have gotten on snap fish and amazon and sorted that straight out!!

Reactions: 12
To be fair she has a point about the photos, they moved house and had the perfect opportunity to update them/do something different and still didn't bother! Nearly 3 years they've had those pics up without including her 😞
I agree x

Reactions: 2
I have children and they 100% run around my house and count up how many pics I display of each of them ... it has to be equal or I have a fight on my hands 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also oldest was born back in the days when you took real photos on cameras so most baby photos are bunged up loft , he actually once asked if he was adopted as he couldn’t find baby pics on the laptop or my phone 😱😱🤣🤣 so her children will be aware of the photos and I’m sure we all remember being a child and feeling like you weren’t the favourite 🧐 or was that just me growing up ...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.