Mrs Meldrum #89 Guess who’s back, back again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Tropic thing is hilarious. I’m really liking how several of Reb’s gym friends have been showing off their Arbonne samples from Ben’s partner. I don’t recall anyone apart from sheep even mentioning hers or Karen’s tropic flogging 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No to be fair she did not say help her out
She said the earnings through aff links added together def help her family

Reactions: 10
Anyone know if Lee finished painting the fence during their ‘social media sabbatical’?

I’m genuinely concerned that by the time he completes the final panel, the first panel will need painting again.

A bonus update on the current state of the front lawn will send you to the top of my Christmas card list.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If she’s not going to do ads what and who is she influencing ? So what’s the point in coming back to Instagram ?? Is she going to do YouTube again as I’ve missed her riveting vlogs and endless walks in her “private” woodland 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also, 30 pages in less than two days.

Probably not the engagement she was looking for but...🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone know if Lee finished painting the fence during their ‘social media sabbatical’?

I’m genuinely concerned that by the time he completes the final panel, the first panel will need painting again.

A bonus update on the current state of the front lawn will send you to the top of my Christmas card list.
Something akin to the Forth Bridge !🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion
Back to being dick
Yer ma sells tropic

I’m wondering, can you buy followers when an account is private? I’m not sure how Instagram works. Surely with the shite content her numbers will drop drastically.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Right you lot of tattling bastards I’ve really got to get on and do the hoovering ! What with the news of the tit show back on SM and reading the celeb gossip I’m running behind. It’s lovely that we are all back together all united and tattling away ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How much money would she actually make through aff links? I get the premise of it, and that the rates vary depending on the site but, realistically, is it something that would make her a lot of money?

Reactions: 2
here's a very interesting piece about influencers and marketing...let's hope it means the death knell for all these ( racist) beggars

In all seriousness.. is it possible we could ever be identified?😬
Yes probably. But it would be silly to think the police would actually care about a group of women on the internet highlighting the lies and racism of a mum blogger. There are rapist's out there who don't receive sentences. There are bigger fish to fry than tattle "trolls" 🤣 you would think someone who lives in a murder house would know that!! So many have claimed going to the police & there's been petitions to shut down tattle but nothing has ever happened.

Reactions: 15
How much money would she actually make through aff links? I get the premise of it, and that the rates vary depending on the site but, realistically, is it something that would make her a lot of money?
Yeah, everytime she links her 17 quid ebay leggings every person that clicks that link will have cookies stored for ebay. Even if they don't buy that item on that day, everything they then buy in the next month from ebay she gets a cut of the total (I believe ebay was about 25/30%?) At the minute with so many people struggling and not spending as much it probably wouldn't amount to much. But think back to last Xmas, she couldn't be arsed to do a what I got my kid video, so did a "what they have and love already" she linked a dolls house from asda, but didn't upfront just say asda. Imagine how many of her 100k+ followers might had clicked the link just to see, but then gone on to do all their Xmas food shop, booze and some presents! 🤯
*sorry for the rambly answer, this just really pisses me off, and they're never upfront about it!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
New double bed for Poppy.... purchased with their own money? We’ll never know, she never tells the truth. Wonder if it’ll help Poppy sleep any better.... Lee will probably spend more time in there that bed than his own! (Gifted Sweaty Betty leggings on I see!! 😒)

Just noticed how the three girls rooms are decorated so similarly (all gifted crap) But now they’re older and they have such different personalities - shouldn’t their rooms reflect that instead of making them all the same?
Yes! I so agree - my kids rooms are opposites to each other because one loves bright greens and yellows, retro prints and mid century furniture that she coveted from her Great Granny’s and has luckily had handed down to her. The other has a mix of white ikea and John Lewis furniture but loves pastels with a huge sky cloud wall mural and her own art work, as well as little bits of art we’ve picked up from our holidays. Unique, their own personality and zero gifted shite from brands. The Meldrum kids just get whatever desineo free prints they get sent along with mismatch old furniture land shite.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Just some of my ponderings. Covid is literally a get out of jail card for begs. Her sheep are so deaf to what’s repeatedly gone on, she can blame the lack of ads on Companies not using influencers, due to covid.

Reactions: 5
I rarely post but always lurk and love the tattle patter. Something fishy must be going on because I’ve followed her for years , I rarely interact, never do her polls (didn’t vote no for the log store 🤣) in my sheep days I liked practically all the posts and will admit I have bought a fair few swipe ups 🙈🤦🏻‍♀️ Forgive me for I have sinned BUT imagine how raging I was to discover this morning that I’ve been blocked 🤬 was watching all her stories last night absolutely seething about her “help a family out” post and then could not believe when I logged on for my daily fix of train wreck and I was blocked ... spoke to a few of my pals who follow and rarely interact and none of them have been blocked 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Did just that (AberNeccesities updated their Amazon wish list yesterday) followed by a quick trip with groceries to Haven Community Larder to 'help a family out' in our local communities, who are struggling to put food on table and may not even be able to afford the extra electricity for cooking or hot water.
Why the hell does Rebecca think I would swipe up to 'help a family out' so they can have another ice cream or pay her gym membership when it reopens. She really does need a dose of reality.
Sorry if I seemed bossy or dictatorial. I was aiming that at beggy. I know how generous our bastards are. And here we have Beggy piggybacking off of the sheep’s naivety. She is shameless.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.