Mrs Meldrum #89 Guess who’s back, back again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did not come across as bossy at all.:) I was truly incensed at the clips I have seen on here ( I am blocked although never commented !) with her sitting hugging her hot cup of tea, affiliate-link after affiliate-link telling her followers that at no extra cost to them, that the commission adds up to help her family :mad:Bouncing back on her de-activated -not deleted- Instagram, no reflection or apology for her behaviour, nothing to persuade me that my opinion of her was wrong.
I wonder how her former Tropics customers on her FB page who fawned over her and placed orders, relate to Karen who is pictured glass in hand moored at a Marina - hardly a struggling stay at home mum needing a few extra pennies to treat the children.
So many people struggling and bewildered about what tomorrow holds never mind next week or next month, so many quietly helping their neighbours in their communities and we have Rebecca explaining that by sharing what she loves and linking them, that the commission helps her family in their 6 bedroom house with her husband in employment offshore, and her extremely wealthy parents living but doors away, to enjoy even more of the finer things in life.
👏 👏 👏 👏 Spot on as always.

Reactions: 4
Exactly.

Why is it up to her followers to support her family?

She needs to get a job. I appreciate it's going to be challenge for her in this economic situation and having no experience in a traditional industry. However all she needs is a shift or two at a local supermarket and it will give her peace of mind, knowing there's always a stream of steady income. She can still influence on the side. The best influencers are the ones that don't rely on IG for an income, as they can be more honest and authentic.
... the shame of it all!

Reactions: 2
🤦🏼‍♀️😳🧐 Here we have
Jesus this is beyond cheeky of her 🤯😡 if your lovely mum wants to start her Tropic journey (🤮) why doesn’t she start her own page and build up her followers organically instead of taking advantage of your followers? It’s so bleeping transparent, a way to be seen to give up Tropics without actually stopping. If her followers don’t feel this is taking advantage she could literally get away with anything.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Jesus this is beyond cheeky of her 🤯😡 if your lovely mum wants to start her Tropic journey (🤮) why doesn’t she start her own page and build up her followers organically instead of taking advantage of your followers? It’s so bleeping transparent, a way to be seen to give up Tropics without actually stopping. If her followers don’t feel this is taking advantage she could literally get away with anything.
No stopping my Tropic habit now’.....come back with #AFF To The White Comoany Bath oil she’s pouring into her bath!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So....instead of blocking a tattler, she has created one?! She better be careful if she just starts blocking random people! There will 30 of us over here before she knows it 🤣
I’m exactly the same, never posted on here only lurked and never made any kind of negative comment on insta ! Saw her first post when she came back and now I’m blocked 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️ Seems very odd behaviour to me to start blocking random people. How many other people has this happened too ?!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I bet Grabby is loving all the comments on here of people saying they have been blocked. Do you think she has a list of us 15 bastards and is crossing us off one by one?
You haven’t blocked me yet Edgy, keep trying! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can’t be that hard up for cash or she wouldn’t be blocking so many people . Every person she blocks is a potential swipe upper 🤣

Reactions: 6
Long time lurker, never posted on this thread before but I love reading it! Missed it while she was away. Now I’m not sure if she’s smart enough to do this but do you think shes doing a “wagatha Christie” as in she might have her suspicions who are tattlers so limiting her stories to certain people and if they get discussed here at all then she blocks those people?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I’m exactly the same, never posted on here only lurked and never made any kind of negative comment on insta ! Saw her first post when she came back and now I’m blocked 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️ Seems very odd behaviour to me to start blocking random people. How many other people has this happened too ?!
me! So weird...makes me wonder how much info she’s managed to get through tattle...I don’t even comment on here all that much 🤔 so weird!

Long time lurker, never posted on this thread before but I love reading it! Missed it while she was away. Now I’m not sure if she’s smart enough to do this but do you think shes doing a “wagatha Christie” as in she might have her suspicions who are tattlers so limiting her stories to certain people and if they get discussed here at all then she blocks those people?
I don’t think so as Ive not specifically commented about any story/post!
I’m actually not all that bothered to be honest as she will never get rid of everyone...she’d loose half her followers If she only focussed on ‘trolls’ 🤪

Reactions: 8
Yes I think there is because I know someone else who removed followers who didnt engage but I dont know how it works.
You can see yourself who has least interacted with you when you go on your folllowers, she’s probably just blocking those, hoping to leave just those who praise her

Reactions: 5
I think she needs to be so careful blocking people, she could block people who like following her. I don’t interact with many influencers but it doesn’t mean I don’t like some of their content

Reactions: 16
The gallery wall really bugs you doesn't it? You've mentioned it so many times 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited to add,,,,,, thats not a criticism, I just think its funny. I remember you've said it before x
Oh totally bugs me its symbolic of how she sees poppy.
Its symbol how lazy she is.
She sees herself as some interior guru when hardly any of the furniture was paid for or goes together.
Shes so delusional she thinks her house and life style is aspirational.

Its odd all the footage is old.
Maybe thats why shes back grand reveal of gifted garden or kitchen.

Its laughable after her good bye personal post that Mrs M haunts her.

Tropic are daft to let old leather face stalker mummy cannon sell makeup.

Re affiliate links i think people are getting bit wiser.
Im doubtful shes making a huge amount alone from af links.
She shouldent thrown her toys out pram and got rid of you tube.

We know by how much they spend in a week they live beyond their means.
They always will chase the easy option, gifts and easy one.
Wonder if lee misses his public fugure profile and those amazing ads.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
There's a meldrum blocking audit thread, with a poll to see how many shes blocked/what for! Please add your votes to it if u haven't already! 🤣 its good as u can see there's a few more than 15 of us here, think there was about 300 responses last time I looked at it! 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
There's a meldrum blocking audit thread, with a poll to see how many shes blocked/what for! Please add your votes to it if u haven't already! 🤣 its good as u can see there's a few more than 15 of us here, think there was about 300 responses last time I looked at it! 🤣
I commented on that thread but there wasn’t an option for “ blocked for no reason”
A fair few have mentioned this already but I bet a travel company get in touch with her , people / families are scared to travel at the minute and airlines travel companies loosing so much money at the minute . Companies will possibly look to find your “average “ family to send out on a gifted holiday to show how safe it is , how the masks on flights aren’t annoying etc , how you can pick up a bargain in the school holidays etc , how kids aren’t at all frightened by all the temp checks and masks and gloves etc

I commented on that thread but there wasn’t an option for “ blocked for no reason”
A fair few have mentioned this already but I bet a travel company get in touch with her , people / families are scared to travel at the minute and airlines travel companies loosing so much money at the minute . Companies will possibly look to find your “average “ family to send out on a gifted holiday to show how safe it is , how the masks on flights aren’t annoying etc , how you can pick up a bargain in the school holidays etc , how kids aren’t at all frightened by all the temp checks and masks and gloves etc
Are people in Scotland allowed to fly though? Their lockdown is a lot stricter than England

Sadly yes i can totally see travel companies and infleuncers might delusionally think this is a great way to improve people's confidence and get them to go on holiday again sadly.

Are people in Scotland allowed to fly though? Their lockdown is a lot stricter than England
Less countries/ air tunnels they can go to but in the past they flew London then flew out.

Reactions: 1
Nicola Sturgeon to announce plans for Scottish travel this week I think , but reading between the lines , if she doesn’t go for air bridges like England then we can still travel but need to quarantine... this is just what I picked up so may not be true though

She’s still trying to justify leaving her dog’s coat in such a mess on her latest post 🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.