Mrs Meldrum #89 Guess who’s back, back again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not mentioned lee at all during this comeback, just the girls and I did notice her bare ring finger during stories but I do think it’s probably for attention. I think if they really weren’t together she never would have come back. In terms of YouTube, I think someone mentioned that a sheep had asked her about it and she ignored it but i had a look in the comments and someone had told her about some of her videos still being online under a random name and she said ‘thank you, YouTube are aware’. She won’t go back to that - too much effort for so little return. Instagram is easy money

Also, I noticed a bit of a snarky comment just now about how some accounts seem a bit iffy on here still - I’m not sure if it was aimed at me as I quite loudly said I think this thread should be removed as she wasn’t online anymore and i really believed she was done and felt a bit sorry for her (I was still part sheep, don’t judge!!!) however I can now see this obviously wasn’t the case so I apologise and can now fully see the error of my ways 😂
My comment was definitely not aimed at you. There was one account commenting on here that was very suspicious but after I commented on it, the account disappeared. There are a couple of other accounts that seem iffy, but if thats how they want to get their kicks, let them carry on. They will undoubtably out themselves eventually. 😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I assume that if Karen is the ambassador and making commission then the money will have to be paid into a nominated bank account with her name on it. HMRC as far as I understand allow you to make up to £1000 a year off a 'hobby' or start up business without declaring to taxman.
If Karen earns significant commission from Tropics which is what Rebecca is hoping then surely Karen will have to declare that income to the taxman and pay appropriate tax as income from self employment. Karen was a director of a now dissolved company with husband David so should well understand how business works and the necessary tax returns. The money will not be able to simply disappear into the Mrs Meldrum Limited account and be spent on company expenses.

Reactions: 11
I assume that if Karen is the ambassador and making commission then the money will have to be paid into a nominated bank account with her name on it. HMRC as far as I understand allow you to make up to £1000 a year off a 'hobby' or start up business without declaring to taxman.
If Karen earns significant commission from Tropics which is what Rebecca is hoping then surely Karen will have to declare that income to the taxman and pay appropriate tax as income from self employment. Karen was a director of a now dissolved company with husband David so should well understand how business works and the necessary tax returns. The money will not be able to simply disappear into the Mrs Meldrum Limited account and be spent on company expenses.
Good point, Cue big Kazza C being made a director of Mrs Meldrum ltd

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I rarely comment and haven’t been here in a long time but...

help our family out?
absolutely unbelievable
I can’t even understand how her mind works, she is shameless and living in cloud coo coo land.

i know so many friends who are mums that are loosing their jobs in Aberdeen... so many

worrying about putting food on the table...

she lives in a HUGE house they chose to buy even knowing how volatile both their industries are! It’s pure greed and living out with their means. I don’t envy their situation in the slightest... who would want the stress of having to pay for a lifestyle you can’t afford? It’s immature for them to want it... why not settle for a normal size house and enough money to pay for he stuff they want WITHOUT having to ask their followers to help them?

yes ultimately it’s people that click the links and buy the stuff, but she’s an enabler for people who may want to try and live her lifestyle.... that not even she can afford with all the freebies.

and also absolutely no mention AGAIN of the racism scandal... even an acknowledgement of the campaign or what happened.

all other influencers have went out of their way to talk about it,... regularly. Not her.
she is so out of touch ... annoyingly so.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
do you honestly believe they would adhere to any of the above? Honestly?
No. Karen is simply the name above the door. The pair of them are as bad as each other - granny cannon completely enables Rebecca to carry on acting like a twit and making an absolute embarrassment of herself on a public platform- her daughter is the laughing stock of the local area.

let’s be honest here; Rebecca flounced off social media last month because she was in a huff about tropics dumping here. She had a wee tantrum, stamped the foot and went off in a strop. Her & her mother have cooked up this ridiculous and utterly transparent plan to try to keep the tropics gravy train running - they think they are clever. They are deluded. Now, she’s gagging for attention again and needs something to fill her dull &miserable existence so here she is, back on her public business account - because she’s bored and greedy and still thinks she can eek money out of It.

Nothing but a very lonely, sad woman who’s being laughed at from every corner.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I am trying to remember. what are the ads that got pulled right before BLM? 2 or 3 in a row? so her disappearance was mostly after that middle finger post and avoid further backfire/Tropic problem??

Reactions: 5
do you honestly believe they would adhere to any of the above? Honestly?
No. Karen is simply the name above the door. The pair of them are as bad as each other - granny cannon completely enables Rebecca to carry on acting like a twit and making an absolute embarrassment of herself on a public platform- her daughter is the laughing stock of the local area.

let’s be honest here; Rebecca flounced off social media last month because she was in a huff about tropics dumping here. She had a wee tantrum, stamped the foot and went off in a strop. Her & her mother have cooked up this ridiculous and utterly transparent plan to try to keep the tropics gravy train running - they think they are clever. They are deluded. Now, she’s gagging for attention again and needs something to fill her dull &miserable existence so here she is, back on her public business account - because she’s bored and greedy and still thinks she can eek money out of It.

Nothing but a very lonely, sad woman who’s being laughed at from every corner.
I can no longer bring myself to even feel sorry for her 😏 I truly think she is just a really unpleasant person, rotten to the core, and will never change/better herself unfortunately.

Reactions: 21
Help a family out. Help a family in the North East donate to AberNecessities. Or the Samaritans.
Did just that (AberNeccesities updated their Amazon wish list yesterday) followed by a quick trip with groceries to Haven Community Larder to 'help a family out' in our local communities, who are struggling to put food on table and may not even be able to afford the extra electricity for cooking or hot water.
Why the hell does Rebecca think I would swipe up to 'help a family out' so they can have another ice cream or pay her gym membership when it reopens. She really does need a dose of reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Christ on a bike ..... she really is the herpes of instagram! I definitely won’t be swiping up to help out her family .... not that I can as I’ve been blocked again and I’ve never interacted with her on that account. Stupid idiotic woman !

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“Help a family out” hahahahahahahahahaha what an embarrassment Beggy. If it wasn’t for your kids I’m not sure I’d even bother to pee on you if you were on fire tbh.
She really needs to read the room. She’s so out of touch

Reactions: 12
Did just that (AberNeccesities updated their Amazon wish list yesterday) followed by a quick trip with groceries to Haven Community Larder to 'help a family out' in our local communities, who are struggling to put food on table and may not even be able to afford the extra electricity for cooking or hot water.
Why the hell does Rebecca think I would swipe up to 'help a family out' so they can have another ice cream or pay her gym membership when it reopens. She really does need a dose of reality.
Her begging post is really so embarrassing for all the reasons that people have mentioned on here, but sadly many folk will do just that, and because the majority of her followers won’t understand the implications of the swipe up effect, the Meldrums will continue to make money from any other purchases they then make for 30 days. Have any other influencers ever explained this either?

Reactions: 6
Is Lee not offshore atm? Or is she posting old pictures but making it seem like they‘re from today?

Reactions: 4
Absolute lazy madam sitting in her £600k house asking for donations. Quick Instagram story and let the money roll in. Absolutely sickening in these times. Go and get yourself a job in Banchory Tesco or Morrison’s and support yourselves 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.