Mrs Meldrum #89 Guess who’s back, back again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how many mummy floggers have unfollowed her - I can see Lucy Jessica Carter has....

I’m a bit flakey when it comes to the swipe ups - there’s certain people I think do it and it doesn’t bother me but then people like Beggy just are so lazy and grabby with it, with a constant flow of them that it gets under my skin. I used to be a big fan of Emily Norris (back in the day long ago) but I think all the ads have ruined her aswell - she does put more effort in than beggy but it’s irritating and I switched off. The influencer market def changed when they were no longer able to post without declaring and slot of people were able to see (including myself) exactly how much free tit they had. Sad to say Iv been on a Neilson holiday and got the waffle matalan bedding 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve noticed after the first initial posts that not many influencers are liking her pics. Only the odd one!! I think the influencers know associating with Meldrum is damaging for them

Reactions: 10
I wonder how many mummy floggers have unfollowed her - I can see Lucy Jessica Carter has....

I’m a bit flakey when it comes to the swipe ups - there’s certain people I think do it and it doesn’t bother me but then people like Beggy just are so lazy and grabby with it, with a constant flow of them that it gets under my skin. I used to be a big fan of Emily Norris (back in the day long ago) but I think all the ads have ruined her aswell - she does put more effort in than beggy but it’s irritating and I switched off. The influencer market def changed when they were no longer able to post without declaring and slot of people were able to see (including myself) exactly how much free tit they had. Sad to say Iv been on a Neilson holiday and got the waffle matalan bedding 🤦🏻‍♀️
Lucy Jessica Carter is still following her as far as I can see

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Gutted, No more youtube........never again.
Never.
All done and dusted.

until there’s more youtube obviously 😕

DB765A5B-4F35-4A14-81A8-2A94831EB658.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I used to comment a lot on Mrs M. Now I just think whats the point? Obviously she doesn't care 1 bit, she's using tattle to gain the sympathy vote. As much as everyone finds this thread fun if we don't talk about her she will be forgotten about.
Any attention is good press.

Reactions: 8
I bet those girls thrived without having a phone shoved in their faces and made to perform like dancing bears ..... She really is pathetic if she’s touting out the girls again.

I see Pat hasn’t reinstated his Instagram account ......

I bet those girls thrived without having a phone shoved in their faces and made to perform like dancing bears ..... She really is pathetic if she’s touting out the girls again.

I see Pat hasn’t reinstated his Instagram account ......
He’s got a new insta account....
Gutted, No more youtube........never again.
Never.
All done and dusted.

until there’s more youtube obviously 😕

View attachment 171765
so why is the Meldrums YouTube page still active? All they have done is made all the videos private - the page is still active.

she’s a lying scumbag. Someone offers her a few quid and she will be right back on you tube. It’s her “jam” isn’t it?!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 16

so why is the Meldrums YouTube page still active? All they have done is made all the videos private - the page is still active.

she’s a lying scumbag. Someone offers her a few quid and she will be right back on you tube. It’s her “jam” isn’t it?!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Ooo go on then what’s His insta? How’d you know he’s got a new one?

Reactions: 3
I used to comment a lot on Mrs M. Now I just think whats the point? Obviously she doesn't care 1 bit, she's using tattle to gain the sympathy vote. As much as everyone finds this thread fun if we don't talk about her she will be forgotten about.
Any attention is good press.
I don't agree at all. Beggy would love everyone to boycott this thread in order for her sins to be forgotten. They won't go away Beggy. You've put it on the Internet. Even when you think you've deleted and blocked everything you can, there will always be proof of the vile human you are. This thread keeps her wrong doings relevant, nothing more than that.

Reactions: 11

It's hilarious isn't it. It's a bit like having a huge leaving party at work, announcing how much you hated it all along and that it's ruined your mental health bla bla bla. And then 3 weeks later crawling back like.. can I have my job back 🤣Mrs Meldrum isn't so scarred by the Meldrum name after all!

Honestly I'm such a saddo I text my husband like "guess who's bleeping back!!!" and he knew immediately who I meant. Hahaa.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It's hilarious isn't it. It's a bit like having a huge leaving party at work, announcing how much you hated it all along and that it's ruined your mental health bla bla bla. And then 3 weeks later crawling back like.. can I have my job back 🤣Mrs Meldrum isn't so scarred by the Meldrum name after all!

Honestly I'm such a saddo I text my husband like "guess who's bleeping back!!!" and he knew immediately who I meant. Hahaa.
Mine too 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
here we go then the first comment asking her back to youtube... she'll have no choice but to go back as all her fans are begging :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Phew...so relieved she showed her leggings. I've been desperate to get some and I really wanted to know where she gets her inspiring shades from.....😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
But what is she without YouTube? 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s not a fashion/style inspiration or a writer or podcaster or an activist etc, etc? She doesn’t really have a USP to make her successful on Instagram alone. She’s got no previous career to speak of that people might be interested in - which I don’t mean in an unkind way, but I wonder what she believes she has to offer and post to keep people and, in turn, brands coming?

She’s not especially funny or insightful in her captions. There’s really no difference between her and many other SAHMs with an Instagram page. Without YouTube - and at the risk of sounding like BB’s Nicki Graham - who is she?!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.