Mrs Meldrum #88 there’s no farewell, no tropics to sell, being a racist doesn’t sit well.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I as an adult made the mistakes that reb did, whether in the public eye or not. My mother would support me and continue to love me but she would definitely 100% hold me accountable for my actions and my words and would make her feelings known. Stand up and do the right thing ffs

Reactions: 14
I don’t get why she deleted her YouTube channel her videos are all over YouTube that people have uploaded 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
8E6D26B0-0F05-4C73-A960-5A691E64563A.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It’s odd, I used to follow Scottishhomeandhound on IG (it’s a private account but I was accepted) but just checked and now I’m not. I definitely didn’t unfollow but Im not blocked. The account is still active and has 950 followers so why am I unfollowed? I’ve never liked or commented on anything (negative or otherwise) at all on Beggy or Karen’s account so Im wondering what’s going on. The only thing I can think of is that Lee blocked me in November during his Lexus ‘press trip’ 🤣 (still funny!) so maybe Mimi, Beggy and Lee have been cross referencing their followers and rooting out any potential ‘spies’ and cleaning house. BUT WHY??? It makes me suspect that a rebrand is on the cards one day. Otherwise, why bother?!

(Why does a woman in her 60s need IG anyway? Why hasn’t she deactivated her account too? It’s all so weird. I’m feeling very Wagatha Christie today 🧐🤨)
Wagatha Christie lol.
I think they spend a lot of time on this, always have done. If they focused on their business ethics and content for the same amount of time they'd not be in this position. Anyhow, thought it felt like freedom to be tit of it all? 🙄

Far more time is spent by them digging about on here than any of us despite what they think. Now THAT'S stalking. That's obsessive. For what purpose? To intimidate? They've proven over and over they are comfortable with bullying and intimidation even by breaking the law, involving other businesses, contacting employers, doxxing, messaging. I include not only Mr and Mrs Marshmallow Mansion but at least mother Cannon in that after a few glasses of fizz. So who's stalking who?

Leaving social media to concentrating on being a mother? Doesn't look like it from what we're seeing and hearing so far.

Reactions: 11
It was interesting to read the way R worded her Facebook announcement to ‘people she knows in real life’ the way she was trying to ingratiate herself into their lives and blame the fact that ‘if she’s ever been stand offish’ with them it was because of trolling. Regretting being such a stuck up cow now I’d bet!

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
well as the house is a midden I hereby rename the Meldrums channel Our Midden Manson - first video how to show how classy you are by leaving dirty underwear all over the floor

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
well as the house is a midden I hereby rename the Meldrums channel Our Midden Manson - first video how to show how classy you are by leaving dirty underwear all over the floor
Dont forget throwing dirty nappies out of the window!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Dont forget throwing dirty nappies out of the window!
I’ll confess this- did used to do this and then go and put them in the wheely bin straight after then when we moved house we located one in the hanging basket 🤢 I think she’d been potty trained a while by then too! I’m not begs I swear!! I am a midden though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It was interesting to read the way R worded her Facebook announcement to ‘people she knows in real life’ the way she was trying to ingratiate herself into their lives and blame the fact that ‘if she’s ever been stand offish’ with them on trolling. Regretting being such a stuck up cow now I’d bet!
Have you got a screenshot of this? Intrigued!

Reactions: 3
Episode 3 getting 3 weeks of sweat into one pair of leggings a- swipe up for tubs of sweat!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
think it’s on the last thread, it’ll be at the end it was one someone found on her personal fb apparently the one that ended ‘Mrs meldrum will haunt me’
With a laughing face!! I dont have the screenshot but it was on a previous thread

Reactions: 2
It’s not stalking her personal profile Rebecca has a snake in the camp to be on her personal Facebook profile and sharing it. She can’t blame tattlers for that. And on another note about being fat. Rebecca has a fat neck. I don’t call her a fat midden because of that. It’s part of who she is. She’s had it checked and can’t help it. I don’t say she’s a midden because of it. Stop with the fat shaming crap to that poster. Some people are bigger just due to medications or range of medical issues. They can’t help it. So very immature to be saying that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I've got to be honest I've put a few pounds on with lockdown. I dispute being a midden though. 🙄
What if you were a midden. It’s not a definition of who you are. Could be the most selfless caring person in the world. That’s all that matters. Looks are superficial.

Serious comment, how can you still have so much go say about her when she hasn’t done anything for days!
People just going over old ground. Like you do when other things come to an end. Like the end of a relationship you Mull over things and speak about them. It’s just general chit chat

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.