Mrs Meldrum #88 there’s no farewell, no tropics to sell, being a racist doesn’t sit well.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excellent title suggestion by @Zozooy 😆

Meldrum watch day 3 (?)
DC7FA3B8-E6C1-49DD-A814-31E5F8373F5E.jpeg Lee’s goodbye post after concerned messages were coming in “thick and fast” which we all know was probably written by Rebecca herself.

So who's gonna break the silence and post first, Lee, Rebecca or Bertie? 😐 could Bertie take on the roll of tropics ambassador? Does one’s horse use skincare to achieve that glowy look?
will Lee leave the rig to look after Rebecca and take her A&E Instagram photo again.

who knows 😬

previous threads can be found

continue here.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I think it was before that. When the bmw came home. When they said the house was on the market.
Agreed. When the BMW appeared and was never mentioned, after the huge song and dance about looking at cars. Lee visiting the Land Rover garage, insinuating they were getting a Discovery, then showing off the S-Max.

He quit his job (I'm still convinced he quit before he was fired for making a huge drama out of a light coming on in the helicopter), but they could still go on holiday several times a year? Nothing added up.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I was also completely taken in by her first “troll” story where she claimed that Tattle had compromised her location 😂 It wasn’t long after that DLP happened and I googled “Mrs Meldrum Disneyland lies” and realised the truth.

He was totally laid off. Just another Meldrum lie. They’ve never once admitted their first home was shared ownership.

Can’t not laugh at Lee’s assertion that the characters were “just walking around”.

Aye and your fizzy sweet addiction isn’t a Peter Pan fantasy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I still think there was some kind of pay off/compensation for the helicopter incident. But that’s on you’re speculation. PTSD claim?

Reactions: 7
For me it was the lies, the showing off and almost making others feel crap because they were not living that lifestyle ( she is not the only one guilty of this). Nto declaring gifts, giving recommendations based on being paid to do so but not admitting that, the house sale, obviously lift gate, DLP....the list goes on. Like most here I liked her in the early days, however, always thought there was an edge to her, how she used to bark at S when she was only little, crying over the cat 😂😂😂. The Meldrums showed her up the most, Lee caught her moodiness perfectly on those vlogs. They both always came across as greedy and tight.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I still think there was some kind of pay off/compensation for the helicopter incident. But that’s on you’re speculation. PTSD claim?
Who knows? He was straight on a flight to London the next morning wasn't he? Maybe they came to an agreement for him to leave.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
What was the helicopter incident?
Short story is that a light came on in the cockpit and the helicopter diverted to land ASAP. As per procedures. According to Rebecca Meldrum he nearly died.

I tried to find the article, so many come up when you Google I couldn't be sure I was linking the correct one as I can't remember when it happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am pretty sure of this too, and that’s possibly when house deposit came from

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Aahhh the cat vlog. An oldie but a goodie 😂 Totally showed her up for the spoiled little brat she is. RIP poor Mouse. My fav part was also her mowing the lawn in her Dubarry’s she’s so pretentious it’s a wonder she didn’t have on her Barbour jacket with a gun slung over her arm 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
I half expected a self pitying video on YouTube this evening, I wonder if the YouTube channels are still public because they plan to carry on but through Lee

Reactions: 11
For me it was the seemingly endless ads around the time of the house move. I remember thinking "I can't be the only one who thinks there's a serious amount of ads going on here". I decided to look through the comments (which I would never normally do). One comment mentioned "tattle" but I didn't pass any heed. I scrolled down and it was the usual arse-licking comments. When I scrolled back up again the tattle comment was gone.
So I googled tattle and I've been here since.
The irony is that by deleting the comment she led me here. If she had just ignored it, I probably would have too.
"Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive!"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Agreed. When the BMW appeared and was never mentioned, after the huge song and dance about looking at cars. Lee visiting the Land Rover garage, insinuating they were getting a Discovery, then showing off the S-Max.

He quit his job (I'm still convinced he quit before he was fired for making a huge drama out of a light coming on in the helicopter), but they could still go on holiday several times a year? Nothing added up.
Yes it was never mentioned but they didn’t hide it from the videos and people could see it. Yep he was trying to act all fancy thinking he was getting a discovery but they are so common around here. Not used for the job in hand and Chelsea tractors to the oil workers.

Reactions: 5
Ahhhh young Sarah your are absolutely right about karma. What is it they say “the wheels of karma grind slowly but it does grind finely” and in Meldrums case they’ve done just that perhaps justice has finally been served for all her wrongdoings. I fully believe in Karma and if Rebecca had been paying attention in her Reiki and Crystals class at Hogwarts 🙄 she would have known that.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I seriously hope they've put money aside, there's certainly no evidence of it going anywhere else other than the mortgage.

Also whatever has gone on in the garden was expecting free advertising.... They're up tit creek if so 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I had forgotten about the BMW. I remember them trying to hide it because they were making a big deal about getting a bigger vehicle for Poppy coming along and not being able to afford much. Then all of a sudden a new Beamer is in the driveway. I don't know why they felt the need to lie about that one.

And for being so secretive about their house being partly owned by the council, all you had to do was Google "Rebecca Meldrum Banchory" and her address popped up. Google the address and then you would have seen that it was part council owned. Anyone could find it so trying to hide it wasn't that smart.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.