Mrs Meldrum #88 there’s no farewell, no tropics to sell, being a racist doesn’t sit well.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t remember Rebecca having her ‘fat neck’ checked out? I’d say it’s more like she has 3 chins and it’ll definitely get a lot worse as she ages. I’m not sure why (probably because it was so blunt @DaizyMaizie) that last post has made me laugh so much 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Serious comment, how can you still have so much go say about her when she hasn’t done anything for days!
If you've been keeping up you'll have seen a lot of nostalgic fondness for the good old days. So what's wrong with us still commenting? Bloody hell she disappeared for a month last time and she'd have self combusted if these threads had given up. Rebeggar has given up social media in a flounce so with that there's no need for her to give two shiny shits about tattle surely?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
One of my fave vlogs was when they had an overnight stay at St Andrews (separate occasion from her 30th) and she was banging on about how she felt great due to her Reiki session and was giving it all ‘aren’t I Lee’ ‘wasn’t I Lee’ and you could just tell, in that moment, Lee would have rather been at home with the 3 kids 😂 Looked so disinterested!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t remember Rebecca having her ‘fat neck’ checked out? I’d say it’s more like she has 3 chins and it’ll definitely get a lot worse as she ages. I’m not sure why (probably because it was so blunt @DaizyMaizie) that last post has made me laugh so much 😂
I think she did. Did she not go and get her thyroid checked out.

See, the thing is though, it was put out for the world to see and she doesn’t have to read

🖐

most welcome you midden bastard 😉
Tell you what that house of Rebecca’s was a midden most of the time. She also said so herself that she wasn’t the tidiest of people 🤣 from one midden to another Rebecca. Right back at ye

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone remember her meltdown when S and F were little and they put them into holiday club? People called her out on it and she sat crying and stropping in her kitchen saying was it worth going through that and putting her family online to be hit by negativity, it was in 2016! Nothing changed!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Deleted Instagram .... Bet she wished she hadn't wasted money buying followers ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Because of the children.
Pretty sure Lee has a job though right? As a single parent, can't quite find it in my heart to feel bad for them when they live in a mansion and Lee has stable income. She could get a check out job or retrain and do something else if they need extra income? Maybe should have listened to some of the advice in here and they wouldn't be in this mess.🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11

From 6mins in.

Not anonymous 😎
Not a local 🙄
Not jealous 😕
Not even a tattler. 👿

'ill-equipped' "no career experience", "never worked" "husband part of the set up'

But someone that used to follow her and saw through the deception, lies and greed. That's what people saw and it only got worse.

A great explanation of why the 'Mrs M channel' started haemorraging supporters.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.