Mrs Meldrum #88 there’s no farewell, no tropics to sell, being a racist doesn’t sit well.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please post the screenshots for those of us that missed them?! 😂 I always miss them making twats of themselves on here!

Reactions: 5
Not a chance in hell of se!ling the house without a loss if at all in current and future economic climate. Karma to me. You wanted to be greedy and wish to be a millionaire.... You stuck in the house you love but it ain't good enough yet. Better get used to camping adventures close to home... 24 hrs then back home...cheap and you 've tried it already!!

And Kazza, while you’re knocking around on here, when you throw about being “fat” as an insult, your kids will pick up on this and therefore will obsess with being so so tiny and not eating properly. Yeah that’s right - our children are products of their environment. Makes sense to us middens.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
And Kazza, while you’re knocking around on here, when you throw about being “fat” as an insult, your kids will pick up on this and therefore will obsess with being so so tiny and not eating properly. Yeah that’s right - our children are products of their environment. Makes sense to us middens.
I personally think that’s where Rebecca’s obsession with being thin came from. Her mum criticising her growing up. Learned behaviour being passed down the generations.

Reactions: 14
Can someone please post the screenshots for those of us that missed them?! 😂 I always miss them making twats of themselves on here!
Me too, despite spending more time than I should on here :LOL:

Also I prefer the term chunky but funky if you please :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's a standard insult from many influencers who think Tattle is full of unemployed, overweight, jealous and uneducated hobbits. It's their way of discrediting any opinions on here.
Me to a tee ... except the jealous bit oops 😝

• Haha
I had an account for about a year, but deleted it earlier this year. However, having been a long time lurker, then a commenter and a lurker again of Meldrums threads, I just couldn’t help but create a new account (with a better name than my last might I add!) just to say what the actual duck?! I always knew she’d end it at some point, but not this spectacularly!

Also, I might be the only person to think this, but I can see the two of them splitting up now. I think they stuck together to save face and sell the ‘perfect’ family. They don’t need to do that now and I think Lee had enough of her a long time ago!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Did Lee get his account confiscated after someone on here talked about their friend dating Lee and him having been pushed back to Rebecca when she found out she was pregnant? I wonder if that’s caused some friction?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I personally think that’s where Rebecca’s obsession with being thin came from. Her mum criticising her growing up
I don't think so because her sister isn't like Rebecca at all. Rebecca's problem is she sees size as a measure of success, being petite and slimmer than others means she's better than them. Having a huge house on an exclusive estate means she's better than others. Having labelled products and clothing means she's better and shows she has money. Having 3 girls means she's a harder working mum than those with 1 or 2. After watching her for a while I realised how often she mentioned the size or amount of things when she so so didn't need too.

Reactions: 30
I never write on here (but always read 🤣) and I honestly couldn't scroll on by & not post this once it popped into my head... does anyone remember that time Lee put a pic of Rebecca on his instagram and actually captioned it "rate my wife" 🤣😂🤣🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
Candice Braithwaite was on Lorraine the other morning. Her book has sold out! A book worth buying unlike Mrs M's!
It couldn't really be called a book.More like a blank notebook.The reviews of it on Amazon are worth reading.You can tell which reviews were written by her loyal sheep.

Reactions: 7
I never write on here (but always read 🤣) and I honestly couldn't scroll on by & not post this once it popped into my head... does anyone remember that time Lee put a pic of Rebecca on his instagram and actually captioned it "rate my wife" 🤣😂🤣🤮
Oh yeah!!! 😂😂😂. I mean...hilarious! But those poor girls, sadly they've have serious issues growing up with a dad like that

Reactions: 10
I had an account for about a year, but deleted it earlier this year. However, having been a long time lurker, then a commenter and a lurker again of Meldrums threads, I just couldn’t help but create a new account (with a better name than my last might I add!) just to say what the actual duck?! I always knew she’d end it at some point, but not this spectacularly!

Also, I might be the only person to think this, but I can see the two of them splitting up now. I think they stuck together to save face and sell the ‘perfect’ family. They don’t need to do that now and I think Lee had enough of her a long time ago!
Now I hope you’re the one I’ve been wondering about. I’ll give you a clue. You could win a caravan on this game show.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't think so because her sister isn't like Rebecca at all. Rebecca's problem is she sees size as a measure of success, being petite and slimmer than others means she's better than them. Having a huge house on an exclusive estate means she's better than others. Having labelled products and clothing means she's better and shows she has money. Having 3 girls means she's a harder working mum than those with 1 or 2. After watching her for a while I realised how often she mentioned the size or amount of things when she so so didn't need too.
Yes you have a point too. But not all kids act the same if a parent has brought them up in some certain way. The sister she has been away from home for so long that she’s quite independent The sister has a complete different build. She’s more like her dad I’d say.

Now I hope you’re the one I’ve been wondering about. I’ll give you a clue. You could win a caravan on this game show.
I want to win the free neilsons ski holiday. I always wanted a go on a piste basher after Rebecca sold it so well. Didn’t get the chance in my younger days at aviemore. 🤣

Lol it took me a minute to work out who you meant (it's not me). I'm more of a lurker but I used to be fairly active on her on an account that is deleted now. Has anyone mentioned the episode where there was a blocking audit and someone got blocked for picking no on a do you like my wood woodpile question by pat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread is being locked as per our own rules as the account is no longer a public buisness account.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 137
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.