Mrs Meldrum #88 there’s no farewell, no tropics to sell, being a racist doesn’t sit well.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got to be honest I've put a few pounds on with lockdown. I dispute being a midden though. 🙄
We’ve all put on a few pounds over lockdown but you’re right no one here is a midden. In fact I find the people on this thread to be very well educated, professionals. Anyway there is no one more a midden than Meldrum herself!!! She hardly showers, spends the whole day in dirty workout clothes not to mention the fact she’s a messy cow.

Reactions: 17
how much theyve declared they earn each year. and it only goes back to 2016 for account records yet shes been self employed for years?
[/QUOTE]
Yep. She didn’t declare to inland revenue just how long she’s actually been working for and earning a living from YT.

Reactions: 7
I’d rather be a fat ugly bastard than a racist money grabber who sold my kids childhoods to the internet

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Anyone remember her meltdown when S and F were little and they put them into holiday club? People called her out on it and she sat crying and stropping in her kitchen saying was it worth going through that and putting her family online to be hit by negativity, it was in 2016! Nothing changed!!
Haha, yeah. I sent her a message of support. (never acknowledged by her of course). How stupid was I? 🙄

Reactions: 5
I'll miss classic thumbnails like this, you could tell her mood by thumbnails. If she was on a high it was edited, full focus on her and font added, if she was sympathy seeking it was her, hands over face or head turned away and if it was a rushed cba job...you got unflattering Pat.

Screenshot_20200610-180406_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh my! I can’t believe she left this as public 😆🙈 all those people on her private fb probably think she’s as big a knob as we do

Reactions: 8
People in my real life.... So that's admitting everything on her public social media as Mrs meldrum wasn't real, it was fake..... We midden tattle bastards knew this ages ago!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Balls I've been offline all day (phone free time with my kids, you should try it some time rebecca) I've missed a Karen post?! Someone please enlighten me as to who the poster was.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know why they are obsessed with tattlers all being fat? Where does this perception come from? Why do we have to be fat? What’s weight got to do with anything here?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Does anyone know why they are obsessed with tattlers all being fat? Where does this perception come from? Why do we have to be fat? What’s weight got to do with anything here?
because they have no idea who any of us are (for the most part) and they have no ammunition so the only insults they can throw around are the tired old cliches;

you are all just jealous
You are all ugly
You all have sad lives
You are all lonely hermits with no friends/lives etc

That’s it. That’s all they have!!!!!!!

Reactions: 23
It's a standard insult from many influencers who think Tattle is full of unemployed, overweight, jealous and uneducated hobbits. It's their way of discrediting any opinions on here.

Reactions: 18
I'll miss classic thumbnails like this, you could tell her mood by thumbnails. If she was on a high it was edited, full focus on her and font added, if she was sympathy seeking it was her, hands over face or head turned away and if it was a rushed cba job...you got unflattering Pat.

View attachment 151064
Unflattering pat had me full on (not that fat!) Belly laughing! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Pretty sure Lee has a job though right? As a single parent, can't quite find it in my heart to feel bad for them when they live in a mansion and Lee has stable income. She could get a check out job or retrain and do something else if they need extra income? Maybe should have listened to some of the advice in here and they wouldn't be in this mess.🤷‍♀️
She *could* but I doubt she would, always got the impression she felt she was too good to get a proper job. She’s not exactly got a good work ethic. Wouldn’t be surprised if they sold the awful house.

Reactions: 6
Hey pat won't be sharing any more posts/ photos of his beggarliscious .... Sorry babeliscious beaut of a wifey he can't wait to get home to with his squad!!😆 No more choppers eve shite!!! She was a right miserable cow to him last time she picked him up... No kiss just moaned I m tired... and dirty look then he got in the car. No sense of her wanting to jump his bones once kids in bed!!😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Candice Braithwaite was on Lorraine the other morning. Her book has sold out! A book worth buying unlike Mrs M's!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Not sure who called us bad names but cough cough PhD psychologist here who's just smashed getting back into my size 8 jeans 4 months after twins cough cough 😂 I've always found everyone on here to be lovely and very intelligent, and I'm not sure Rebecca has anything to be jealous of.. although I would quite like a dog.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
She *could* but I doubt she would, always got the impression she felt she was too good to get a proper job. She’s not exactly got a good work ethic. Wouldn’t be surprised if they sold the awful house.
I think they should sell the house. Well that's up to her if she thinks she is too good for a normal job. Doesn't make me feel sympathy towards her, or the girls. Maybe she will turn over a new leaf 🤷‍♀️ at least the girls wont be continued to be over exposed!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.