Mrs Meldrum #88 there’s no farewell, no tropics to sell, being a racist doesn’t sit well.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needed to be more of a professional like Emily norris who has way more followers and never really has a hissy. I’m sure behind the scenes she does about trolls and has probably lashed out in the past, but these day’s I think Emily is a consummate professional, I’ve got to give it to her. She’s way more polished than these chumps now and has left them in her dust. Like someone else said, the cleaning, cooking etc is your bread and butter and Emily plays this game well and so she’s seen her channel really take off. I don’t think you’d catch her having a dramatic social media departure as she knows this makes you unpopular. They’ll all be keeping their distance from Rebs as she’s unpopular and a brat. Bad for business!!
I agree! Emily does annoy me a bit as she does a hell of a lot of ads, but she's extremely professional and always replies to comments and messages in my experience.
Think the proof is in the pudding as she's only got like 2 threads on here and she's been around for ages!
Shane Mrs M didn't take some tips from her

Reactions: 14
the post they originally put up was awful, then they edited it heavily.
Wonder if there’s more vile messages being directly sent after a day on the pop? Bet the other residents of Inchmarlo are pissing themselves at cannon and daughter.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s odd, I used to follow Scottishhomeandhound on IG (it’s a private account but I was accepted) but just checked and now I’m not. I definitely didn’t unfollow but Im not blocked. The account is still active and has 950 followers so why am I unfollowed? I’ve never liked or commented on anything (negative or otherwise) at all on Beggy or Karen’s account so Im wondering what’s going on. The only thing I can think of is that Lee blocked me in November during his Lexus ‘press trip’ 🤣 (still funny!) so maybe Mimi, Beggy and Lee have been cross referencing their followers and rooting out any potential ‘spies’ and cleaning house. BUT WHY??? It makes me suspect that a rebrand is on the cards one day. Otherwise, why bother?!

(Why does a woman in her 60s need IG anyway? Why hasn’t she deactivated her account too? It’s all so weird. I’m feeling very Wagatha Christie today 🧐🤨)

Reactions: 10
Omg, how annoying I missed it, a week off work and back today 🙄
What fun that must have been! I've got my wee list of 'suss tattlers ", doesn't sound if that one will be in it.
@fireflies ,these sites you are sharing are worrying. The online world is pretty shady and very scary. Tattle is nothing compared to that worry.
These were on you tube just search Mrs meldrum. 1 had comments from a fan tagging Mrs meldrum saying someone's stolen your account.
If someone can steal and upload her footage of her kids onto another you tube channel they could be uploading it anywhere.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Stalking????? Theyre open public accounts!!!!! And its no different to what the sheep do we just have a different opinion 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
These were on you tube just search Mrs meldrum. 1 had comments from a fan tagging Mrs meldrum saying someone's stolen your account.
If someone can steal and upload her footage of her kids onto another you tube channel they could be uploading it anywhere.
Just searched Mrs Meldrum and they come up. Creepy. 😕

Reactions: 2
I've got to be honest I've put a few pounds on with lockdown. I dispute being a midden though. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jealous 😂😂 really can’t abide people who put any sort of negativity down to envy. What’s to be jealous about?? They don’t know what people have in their banks on here or their jobs/homes. Shows them to be money obsessed if anything as let’s face it, they clearly know her personality isn’t what anyone could be jealous of. Have some class Rebecca, you won’t win as you’re a bad egg.

Reactions: 18
This is hilarious! No mention of the fro and whilst she is so very easy to follow to comment on here you have to create an account. Anyone only on social media for REbs. How many on here because they were blocked or had comments removed by little miss brat! Mrs cannon you have doxed, messaged and slagged off people you don’t know. You have stalked more than one person and made the very term be kind a joke. You can’t even count there have been at least 3 counts of racism 2 after kkk and by the way there are no jokes in the working world that are acceptable in terms of race! No employer would keep her. And if you had an ounce of maternal love for your daughter and your grandchildren you would see that you helped ruin those children’s childhood deletion of the accounts doesn’t end the endless lies and racism. If you read back you will see the endless tattle reference made this thread so big and your daughter has said there is only 15 on here how on earth have we ruined her channel. Have we lied consistently do you not think brands check the story a so called troll sends before pulling the plug? Not all businesses are run without care or thought. Grow up you stupid woman you are making a fool of yourself!

Reactions: 19
If that was her mother that posted earlier then she is just as immature at Rebecca!!! Sad sad lives they live!
The apple doesn't fall from the tree. Certainly had a good teacher there. I just hope that non of it rubs off on the children.

Reactions: 6
So the Meldrums were reported to the school for filming children... as revenge they reported that parent to their employer? Yet they didn’t like it when people complained to brands about her not declaring them properly or the fact that she never wore that brand but regularly did a swipe up for cheapy eBay stuff?

If you can’t take it, don’t dish it out in the first place 🤷🏻‍♀️. It’s that simple.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.