Mrs Meldrum #87 Cares more about MLM and her own dewy skin, let shiteshow 87 now begin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You couldn't make this up.... She added to her Pinterest an hour ago it shows... Uk parent bloggers😂 Begs to go bed.. Go directly to bed... do not pass your phone!!! Beggy I am up cos my kids are grown up I can sleep in!!!! What's yr excuse except you are obsessed with yr defunct online influencer so called career. Is this yr 🖕??? Or just more grabs đŸ’©đŸ’©!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Ok for some reason Rebecca Cannon Meldrum has always irritated me. I remember showing her tips on packing a bag to get on a plane to a hungover friend and we have been hooked on the banality ever since, aparantly men need a spare pair of boxers on a weekend away. But there was something about her I could never quite put my finger on it, something so bad that kept us coming back. The fact that she made such a lot of money wasn’t great but she was a laughing stock, or was she. Love her or dislike her there was something about Mrs Meldrum, she is engaging and she is likeable on a weird level. She made her money on being real - but as most of us have had jobs in the real world you just have to be more PC than she has been. Is she truly racist? I don’t think so. She’s tone deaf maybe, but the tide was against her. I personally felt that the middle finger screen shot was a cop out - I’m getting blamed for sharing a rude gesture, I apologise for sharing the “middle finger” - no no no Rebecca don’t deflect attention to this and expect people to say oh for goodness sake I say more fruity language over cornflakes 🙄 no this isn’t the issue, you know that. The issue is that you didn’t say sorry guys, I know I’m earning a tit load of money here and should be professional and just say I should learn, but I think you’re too hurt to do that. You know your demise wasn’t a finger up but unfortunately a lack of maturity and business acumen - saying that I’m waiting on your next reveal - it’s ok your a fine person, just pretty sheltered and need a wee move to London for a couple of months xx

Reactions: 11
What?????!!!!!why does she need a move to London for a couple of months??? She has 3 kids and a husband offshore ??? She s an idiot... Lee said she s concentrating on being a mum... Hard to believe for us regular tattlers. Your post comments are very confusing as a newbie... I take it you know her then as you just said you showed her how to pack a bag???!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry if this has been mentioned on here but haven’t had a chance to catch up yet.
Is she still selling Tropic then? disappointing they haven’t done their homework as I like their products

No ... Sorry but too much to summarise you are just going to have to 're read the pages here on #87...it's a long story.

Reactions: 6
What?????!!!!!why does she need a move to London for a couple of months??? She has 3 kids and a husband offshore ??? She s an idiot... Lee said she s concentrating on being a mum... Hard to believe for us regular tattlers. Your post comments are very confusing as a newbie... I take it you know her then as you just said you showed her how to pack a bag???!!
New to tattle but not new to mrs meldrum! I don’t know her personally. I know the area she grew up in, and you’re right it doesn’t need to be London she spends a couple months in - Glasgow would be a good start! If you look back to the start of Mrs. M she did a fair few videos on packing for holidays ;)

• Haha
New to tattle but not new to mrs meldrum! I don’t know her personally. I know the area she grew up in, and you’re right it doesn’t need to be London she spends a couple months in - Glasgow would be a good start! If you look back to the start of Mrs. M she did a fair few videos on packing for holidays ;)
Don’t send her to Glasgow for gods sake.....what have we done to deserve her😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Ok for some reason Rebecca Cannon Meldrum has always irritated me. I remember showing her tips on packing a bag to get on a plane to a hungover friend and we have been hooked on the banality ever since, aparantly men need a spare pair of boxers on a weekend away. But there was something about her I could never quite put my finger on it, something so bad that kept us coming back. The fact that she made such a lot of money wasn’t great but she was a laughing stock, or was she. Love her or dislike her there was something about Mrs Meldrum, she is engaging and she is likeable on a weird level. She made her money on being real - but as most of us have had jobs in the real world you just have to be more PC than she has been. Is she truly racist? I don’t think so. She’s tone deaf maybe, but the tide was against her. I personally felt that the middle finger screen shot was a cop out - I’m getting blamed for sharing a rude gesture, I apologise for sharing the “middle finger” - no no no Rebecca don’t deflect attention to this and expect people to say oh for goodness sake I say more fruity language over cornflakes 🙄 no this isn’t the issue, you know that. The issue is that you didn’t say sorry guys, I know I’m earning a tit load of money here and should be professional and just say I should learn, but I think you’re too hurt to do that. You know your demise wasn’t a finger up but unfortunately a lack of maturity and business acumen - saying that I’m waiting on your next reveal - it’s ok your a fine person, just pretty sheltered and need a wee move to London for a couple of months xx
1. It's not about "being more PC". It's about not being racist. It's about apologising if you have been and been called out on it. It's about learning and growing as a person. Using "PC" is trivialising and deflecting from the issue. In fact, it reads as if you don't need to learn and not be racist as long as you know how to cover it in public.

2. I can't work out whether you like her or not based on how much this post swings back and forth. Are you actually Mrs M and have you stopped being alcohol free for the night?

3. What's London got to do with anything 😂 Plenty of people function as successful adults without having to go near London. She's a mother of three in her thirties, with a house and dog. She needs to be content with her lot and focus on self-growth and being the best for those who rely on her. None of that requires some sort of London personality boot camp.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Packing for holidays, my organised self would scream at the screen at her organised packing. She hasn’t had a clue. Try packing cubes. All clothes organised by day and outfits for the kiddies is the way to go. She wouldn’t know organised if it hit her in the face Same with her cleaning standards đŸ€źđŸ€Ł

• Haha
Packing for holidays, my organised self would scream at the screen at her organised packing. She hasn’t had a clue. Try packing cubes. All clothes organised by day and outfits for the kiddies is the way to go. She wouldn’t know organised if it hit her in the face Same with her cleaning standards đŸ€źđŸ€Ł
She used to on holiday shop just before every holiday .
I vaguely remember her packing videos.
Her tidy and organise videos were they worst

Buy some plastic boxes put a load crafts in it and shuv it in dark pantry cupboard of dreams.

Wardrobe throw most it back on the floor loosly folded.

some clothes on wardrobe shelves that actually fall through the gaps as really it's a airing cupboard.
Minimise new minimal Rebecca.
Look Lee it all fits nicely into 4 wardrobes!

Using words like floordrobe.
Placing everything on that cheap Amazon chair.
Won't miss that light up mirror.
I don't remember her old house being such messy chaos..

I never understood how she used to be able to cope with kids take them places when Lee was off shore, cooked and kept reasonable tidy house.
The difference in parenting poppy to safaya at same age is extreme.
Since Lee returned to rig all she's done is moan and say she rings him crying.

I half expected more comments by sheep on her you tube but early days maybe when no videos every one be like where is she.

She never understood that some you tube subscribers don't follow othet social media.
Lots of Facebook group said they dident do Insta as she was always saying they should join.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
the post Said she showed Rebecca’s tips to her friend, not that the poster showed Rebecca the tips

Reactions: 9
You couldn't make this up.... She added to her Pinterest an hour ago it shows... Uk parent bloggers😂 Begs to go bed.. Go directly to bed... do not pass your phone!!! Beggy I am up cos my kids are grown up I can sleep in!!!! What's yr excuse except you are obsessed with yr defunct online influencer so called career. Is this yr 🖕??? Or just more grabs đŸ’©đŸ’©!!
I thought that too but it’s not. It’s a group of bloggers who add to it

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I think she will put a YouTube video out tonight on Mrs M as an exit
I really think she should do that. The views would be the highest she’s had in ages lol but that aside it would be the right thing to do to finish up properly. She’s had a good run, YouTube gave her and her family so many opportunities. Even though the end got nasty surely you would want to finish with a little respect and leave with a great full heart rather than a strop

Reactions: 9
Aw don’t say that. It will be full of poor me. People have been so bad to me I’ve done nothing wrong.
Yeah of course it will, i bet it will be a 'raw vlog' of herself sat down in front of the camera saying why tattle and trolls have made it impossible for her to work to support her girls, forced Lee to go back off shore, made their lives a living hell & that she cant take the abuse or hate anymore when she's done nothing to deserve it except share her life online

Reactions: 14
Yeah of course it will, i bet it will be a 'raw vlog' of herself sat down in front of the camera saying why tattle and trolls have made it impossible for her to work to support her girls, forced Lee to go back off shore, made their lives a living hell & that she cant take the abuse or hate anymore when she's done nothing to deserve it except share her life online
Well if she does that all she will do is get a little bit of sympathy from her fans for a short period of time but people on here will get even more mad and when she does make a come back, and she WILL, we will all remember and will still be the same Towards her.

She needs to admit her mistakes fully. No blame on anyone else. It can’t be anyone else’s fault. She has to fully own it. Then and only then she might get an easier ride the next time she comes back. But she just can’t do it

Reactions: 7
She used to on holiday shop just before every holiday .
I vaguely remember her packing videos.
Her tidy and organise videos were they worst

Buy some plastic boxes put a load crafts in it and shuv it in dark pantry cupboard of dreams.

Wardrobe throw most it back on the floor loosly folded.

some clothes on wardrobe shelves that actually fall through the gaps as really it's a airing cupboard.
Minimise new minimal Rebecca.
Look Lee it all fits nicely into 4 wardrobes!

Using words like floordrobe.
Placing everything on that cheap Amazon chair.
Won't miss that light up mirror.
I don't remember her old house being such messy chaos..

I never understood how she used to be able to cope with kids take them places when Lee was off shore, cooked and kept reasonable tidy house.
The difference in parenting poppy to safaya at same age is extreme.
Since Lee returned to rig all she's done is moan and say she rings him crying.

I half expected more comments by sheep on her you tube but early days maybe when no videos every one be like where is she.

She never understood that some you tube subscribers don't follow othet social media.
Lots of Facebook group said they dident do Insta as she was always saying they should join.
The difference now why she cries to lee is that not just because she can’t cope. Shed cope ok if the money was rolling in. It’s because she’s angry that the career ended. That’s the difference now

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.