Mrs Meldrum #87 Cares more about MLM and her own dewy skin, let shiteshow 87 now begin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See she was posting about a nice family doorstep photo shoot on the 4th June

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but if anyone follows lauraloumakeup she has called out anyone disabling comments, and specifically mentioned one influencer who deleted their whole insta and pulled out the bullying card

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
That's the utility, kitchen & mummy stuff boards taken down. Reb, stop reading here! If it's genuinely affecting your mental health, just stop!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Ha ha ha!!!!!!!! That's hilarious!!!! Our ears should be red and burning with her raging about us... Beggy😝🖕🖕🖐... Give yr fingers a rest and put yer phone down!!! Go cook some spaghetti for pops tuff spot!!!!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A lot of her kitchen ideas are from Howdens I wonder if she was hoping of getting a free kitchen from them and she has liked a lot of their kitchens on Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh dear we 'll never see the blue lounge turned to grey!!! Must be a plan since it's on her pinterest!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh dear we 'll never see the blue lounge turned to grey!!! Must be a plan since it's on her pinterest!!!
You mean to say she no longer likes haugue blue it's farrow and ball you know so not worth the money.
She she get rid of the pelmets.

Her kitchen in old house was howdons.
It felt like a ad then telling us great thing is you can just change the doors.
It was prpbably gifted.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hate saying this but I suspect she’s someone who will never be happy in life. I suspect the older 2 are relieved she’s not filming every 2 minutes. But I just don’t think she’ll become mum as she’s too invested in being important.
Sadly I think you’re right.
Shame because with 3 healthy children she has more than a lot of people wish for.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think she just deleted her Pinterest, I was following and she has gone, new profile showing but zero on it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
she won't return with ANY brand deals.....tattlers will go straight to every brand to give them the racism stuff,'m sure!! she won't stand a chance

Reactions: 10
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but if anyone follows lauraloumakeup she has called out anyone disabling comments, and specifically mentioned one influencer who deleted their whole insta and pulled out the bullying card
It is most definitely aimed at Rebecca and quite rightly so.
If you aren’t willing to engage with followers on a post you have put up whether it is because they have made a good or criticising comment then step away.
People pandering to Rebecca’s every whim has her in the position she is in now because she has never been told no so she doesn’t have the skills like a normal person to deal with criticism. Maybe if she had also worked a proper day in her life she would realise her childish behaviour has caused her downfall not bullies or trolls, the quicker she realises the better for her own sake.

Reactions: 13
I think she'll come back at some point, once she needs some new clothes for the girls. If she was serious and really wanted to forget Mrs Meldrum she would get rid of the YouTube videos but then she wouldn't make any money would she?

Reactions: 8
This is pathetically tragic... She still has her Pinterest but the fingers been busy... 90 percent now deleted... Begs... This has been fun ... I posted her page pretty sure she would act like this... She fell into my trap!! Pathetic and shows what bollocks Lee spouted about her concentrating on being a mum and taking a step back... yet she still watching!!! Beggy liar,liar pants still on fire.. A liar never changed its spots. Karma. You reap what you sow. Begs I work in the real world... Educating ... Have a degree... Not like yr sheep assume a fat on the dole idiot.go on grabecca get on Pinterest smarto!!

Reactions: 12
AD5C8EA3-353E-4A00-B94F-D132A33E4EC7.png

Why not just delete the You Tube then. Seems very odd to sit and read a forum you hate

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.