Mrs Meldrum #87 Cares more about MLM and her own dewy skin, let shiteshow 87 now begin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course, I just mean I don’t think it will stop her trying
I am certain she will be back. She will still be the same bitter, narcisstic person though whatever she might want to call herself. Like the saying goes "Give em enough rope."

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
1. It's not about "being more PC". It's about not being racist. It's about apologising if you have been and been called out on it. It's about learning and growing as a person. Using "PC" is trivialising and deflecting from the issue. In fact, it reads as if you don't need to learn and not be racist as long as you know how to cover it in public.

2. I can't work out whether you like her or not based on how much this post swings back and forth. Are you actually Mrs M and have you stopped being alcohol free for the night?

3. What's London got to do with anything 😂 Plenty of people function as successful adults without having to go near London. She's a mother of three in her thirties, with a house and dog. She needs to be content with her lot and focus on self-growth and being the best for those who rely on her. None of that requires some sort of London personality boot camp.
I think the comment about London was just a generalisation for saying she needs to get out of her little middle class white girl bubble and be less sheltered and uneducated.

Reactions: 9
Why does the bad witch in me want to comment on Lee's instagram post (particularly to our overweight and unemployed friend) saying "Have you seen her private facebook and tropics skincare account posts? She explains why she is giving all up social media. No? Oh right. Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned it. How do I delete this comment?" and leave the stupid bastards to realise that she doesn't consider them worthy of an explanation from her.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Why does the bad witch in me want to comment on Lee's instagram post (particularly to our overweight and unemployed friend) saying "Have you seen her private facebook and tropics skincare account posts? She explains why she is giving all up social media. No? Oh right. Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned it. How do I delete this comment?" and leave the stupid bastards to realise that she doesn't consider them worthy of an explanation from her.
The man that made that comment (about everyone on tattle being overweight/on the dole - how original) is yet another wannabe Dad-influencer - selling his kids out to the highest bidder.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Becky, despite calling people in here trolls, you have acted more like a bully and a troll. You’re too narcissistic and immature to have a healthy online debate that is respectful and your default response to anyone who isn’t 100% sycophantic is too mock, encourage your sheep to bully and then you delete and block.
I hope you never come back on line. And I hope you actually do focus on being a better parent as you suck at it at the moment.
this is you trying to belittle me when all I did was suggest that the way you speak to Poppy through the phone could be damaging.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Just out of interest where does everyone think it went wrong for her? I think it was when they moved. She genuinely seemed happy pre poppy and the pregnancy and early days seemed to hit her hard. I really liked their old house. Even before they had that snug put on. She became really unrelatable when they moved to murder manison

Reactions: 9
Just out of interest where does everyone think it went wrong for her? I think it was when they moved. She genuinely seemed happy pre poppy and the pregnancy and early days seemed to hit her hard. I really liked their old house. Even before they had that snug put on. She became really unrelatable when they moved to murder manison
What went wrong? Erm, most of her choices

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
DLP/moving house. I think those 2 things highlighted exactly what she’s really like and were the beginning of the end

Reactions: 27
If Rebecca’s done wrong, the Tropic brand are far from ‘ glowing’ in the aftermath of this mess! As someone said in a previous post on here they should have checked on her history with previous brands in last year and how historically they panned out..... but by god were they happy to mop up the proceeds she generated for them . Disingenuous to say the least .
she probably can’t delete it due to ongoing advertising of kaercher.... the link is still in the bio
Yes, same thing happened with PayPal when she deleted the Meldrums videos in a strop, one video had to quietly come back due to a paid arrangement with PayPal.

Agree things spiralled fantastically fast and badly within weeks of house move with DLP, but prior to that we'd had glimpses of the ignorance and the greedy snobby, sulky attitude.

• Haha
I think when she starting gaining more followers and making more money tbh she became so high on her pedastool she thought she was to good for everyone (even her husband and kids at times!) all the money really did go to her head I think. I think she’s always been spoilt and she couldn’t really hide it with being so public, she’s probably never been called out before or told off for doing wrong so she doesn’t know how to handle it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Definitely the house move. I remember her saying when they bought it it can’t believe we would ever have a house like that’ so I expected something amazing. I don’t like it at all. The outside is not nice to look at and all that 90s style wood inside makes it look so dated. Hardly insta worthy for her without a complete revamp which I think was the main driver for persevering with her online world. There are so many amazing home accounts on Insta I can imagine that house got her down. Clearly the racism too, not that I believe she is racist but just led such a sheltered life she didn’t know any better or how to address it and try to put it right.

The man that made that comment (about everyone on tattle being overweight/on the dole - how original) is yet another wannabe Dad-influencer - selling his kids out to the highest bidder.
Being overweight and on the dole would be a far superior life to a parent influencer because I might be overweight and have no money but at least my kids had a private childhood and weren’t perpetual paedophile fodder. Using your kids to sell products online should be outlawed unless they are doing it through an official modelling agency. One day im sure it’ll be the case.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Forgot to say here I checked out that dude who claimed everyone on tattle is fat and unemployed- sorry to say this but his wife is about twice of my size!!

• Haha
  • Angry
I think there were two main shifts that caused irreparable damage for the Meldrums. First was when Lee gave up his job offshore. Being a SAHM with a partner who works away is a is good viewing. I was in the same situation for a year after my youngest was born, before I went back to work. There’s a lot about routines etc that you can make YT content about. With Lee as a f/t stay at home dad the shift to needing social media to generate the AD revenue was uncomfortable to me. ESP as so many adverts were badly done and disingenuous. I never felt any of her ‘really really loving blah’ came across as genuine at all. Even more so when all the gifted white shows up on local selling pages!! The next big mistake, I agree, was the purchase of that house. Not only it’s tragic history but the style and layout just doesn’t suit a young family. Their old house was great! If they really had wanted to move, if I were them I would have looked at doing a self build or something. Loads of content there! But I don’t think tv eyre bright enough or have a good enough work ethic to have done something like that!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.