Mrs Meldrum #87 Cares more about MLM and her own dewy skin, let shiteshow 87 now begin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely this.

There’s no way on God’s earth she’d have put up an apparent “genuine” apology on her stories for offending anyone had she not had messages from her actual sheep or Brands. She certainly wouldn’t have done it having just read posts here. If Brands have been contacted from anyone here and they didn’t think the points being presented to them were relevant, given the current social climate, they’d absolutely have chosen to back her up and protect her. They’ve chosen not to. Says everything.

So to then call “trolls” as the blame for this latest episode lays her bare to everything she’s ever been suggested she is.

Spoiled. Entitled. Narcissistic.

The laugh is, by blaming “Trolls” she’s also made something of a clumsy effort of throwing Tropics under a bus by blaming them for not being able to “handle” Trolls. (all in an attempt to shift the blame 100% away from herself). Awesome business acumen there 👏🏻

The worst part about her is she is surrounded by enablers. Where are her parents around this? Her husband? Her (?) friends? They are contributing to this disaster allowing her to believe her own mid-conceptions.
To be fair, I don’t think her friends and family have any more a decent moral compass that Rebecca herself. One of her friends is clearly on here, drip drip dripping in the tea ☕. She’s surrounded by closed minded narcissistic people just like her. She’ll never find her way out of it.

Reactions: 7
Been speaking with tropics for the last half hour
Must admit very good at replying back and forth to me and explained a lot
So it looks like they are done with her
ah well, she better get drafting an updated statement to post on her Facebook page to inform her tropics customers that she’s been dropped and that she won’t be the one suppling the sun drops and over priced soap anymore!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As soon as the BLM movement really started globally and throughout all societal groups this week I knew it would be the end for edgy! And about bloody time, it was the end we were all waiting for although maybe a bit deflated as she didn’t post. Typical of her to just up and leave but kinda feel for her wee sheep that aren’t on fb etc😂 anyone on here pals with her on Facebook or in her fb tropics groups?? I want to be updated and see all the posts!!😂😂

I've just read and caught up with about three threads of hers, it's so obvious a rebrand is on the way. She'll be back in August/September as the girls go back to school as Rebecca Cannon-Meldrum, maybe pregnant again, or have it in the plans to adopt. She'll have "educated" herself over the summer, she'll be "woke" and promoting only ethical, white-owned businesses, she'll refrain from commenting on racism etc., but not let herself get caught out again, and the sheep will lap it all up. She'll maybe go on a march, or share a few petitions, she won't show the girls as much. But she'll still be Mrs Meldrum deep down
See, I think this is what she wants, I truly think she isn’t clever or motivated enough to actually even pretend to turn around. She would therefore be living a lie....never ends well. I thought after all 295738 tit shows over the last few years, she would truly turn it around for the sake of her family, she could have had it sooo good. Her ignorant, arrogant smug, sneaky inner soul just KEPT letting her down....time and time again. It pains me to watch to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wonder if she will still use the tropics products as they were amazing and dreamy and gave good glow. Much better than that old elemis stuff or olay stuff from when she was their ambassador. Or was that just sales patter? Surely not 🤔🤔

• Haha
I really genuinely hope Rebecca finds her way back to enjoying life and her children, for their sakes. I’d love to be a fly on the wall to observe how they all adapt to not filming/staging everything and if her relationships with her children thrive in the way I hope they do.
All 3 girls are are so aware of the camera and S & F have both walked away when realising they’re being filmed & asked not to be filmed. I hope they love having a sense of normality and can enjoy the rest of their childhood privately.
I hate saying this but I suspect she’s someone who will never be happy in life. I suspect the older 2 are relieved she’s not filming every 2 minutes. But I just don’t think she’ll become mum as she’s too invested in being important.

Reactions: 17
I wonder if she will still use the tropics products as they were amazing and dreamy and gave good glow. Much better than that old elemis stuff or olay stuff from when she was their ambassador. Or was that just sales patter? Surely not 🤔🤔
coming to the Banchory Facebook selling page in 3,2,1......

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If Rebecca’s done wrong, the Tropic brand are far from ‘ glowing’ in the aftermath of this mess! As someone said in a previous post on here they should have checked on her history with previous brands in last year and how historically they panned out..... but by god were they happy to mop up the proceeds she generated for them . Disingenuous to say the least .

Reactions: 6
To be fair she could have a good declutter and get rid of all the gifted stuff she has been sent over the years. Surely she wont want anything that is associated with the mrs m name as it haunts her??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am truly bereft!! Where's my lockdown entertainment now?! I am not ashamed to say I loved these threads, have had a fair few laugh out loud moments. In all seriousness though, she really was already on borrowed time and I think has ultimately done the right thing for her sanity, and God forbid before she dug her already deep hole even deeper. She seemed to be getting ruder and more flippant in her videos and it was clear she was already sporting a "no f*#ks" given attitude. A little part of me does feel sorry for her, but like many have said, if I had acted the same way she has in my job, I would of been out the door a long time ago. Also having been furloughed for nearly 3 months has made me see how working does your mental health the world of good (I already knew this I guess, but being away from a job I love for so long has highlighted it!), It would be good for her and the girls if she got a part time job, she'd have some positive structure to her week. I really hope it's a turning point for her and the family and she starts to enjoy life a lot more.

Reactions: 15
Is she quitting you tube too? No announcement on there as far as I can see and many of her you tube sheep probs aren’t on Instagram :confused:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do you think this grey kitchen is the one she d been planning???.. Guessing the dodgy faked we repainted all the kitchen cabinets ourselves white didn't we lee, isn't up to her" I want to make a million" standards!! Well she got her free swing but not the one here on pinterest.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Do you think this grey kitchen is the one she d been planning???.. Guessing the dodgy faked we repainted all the kitchen cabinets ourselves white didn't we lee, isn't up to her" I want to make a million" standards!! Well she got her free swing but not the one here on pinterest.
i wonder if she was going to get some freebies for the kitchen and they have been withdrawn now 🤔

Reactions: 3
I actually remember back in the day when she spoke about Mrs Meldrum merch! God that feels so long ago ... back when she seemed just your ordinary girl next door!! I quite liked her back then......... wow how a person can change/ greed shows your true colours........

Although I do have to laugh cos I’m sure we’ve seen Lee wearing a Mr/Mrs Meldrum t shirt recently .... bet that’ll be being burned on her dreamy fire in her dreamy living room in her dreamy house!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I can’t obviously see any of the posts on her FB page but when I’ve searched for it it says 1 new post made today - anyone have access to it?

To be fair she could have a good declutter and get rid of all the gifted stuff she has been sent over the years. Surely she wont want anything that is associated with the mrs m name as it haunts her??
That would also mean getting rid of lee then..... seeing as she’s only “Mrs Meldrum” because she’s married to him.....!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
850671A8-B15F-4854-86DC-C53DA0D4F689.jpeg

This image which i find very racist is saved on her pinterest under - mummy stuff

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
See, I think this is what she wants, I truly think she isn’t clever or motivated enough to actually even pretend to turn around. She would therefore be living a lie....never ends well. I thought after all 295738 tit shows over the last few years, she would truly turn it around for the sake of her family, she could have had it sooo good. Her ignorant, arrogant smug, sneaky inner soul just KEPT letting her down....time and time again. It pains me to watch to be honest.
I think she'll try, she no doubt has some good money saved up right now, her sheep will be begging her to come back, I'm sure if Lee keeps up the facade he'll get some following behind him, by August she'll be back, do a few big brand deals and probably have another scandal, there's no way she'll give it up forever

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.