Mrs Meldrum #87 Cares more about MLM and her own dewy skin, let shiteshow 87 now begin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else actually surprised by the lack of sheep who normally appear here to defend her?
There's usually a "you're all jealous" post by at least one fool.
Maybe the wise ones copped on a long time ago and it's only the witless ones left.
Either that or they are here and are secretly reading......
Hi guuyysss!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I still think there’s more to come with this. She just can’t let it go. She’s too convinced that’s she’s the wronged one. I’ve been following the MoD and SV threads too (think they could form a club?!) and they’ve both, to some extent, acknowledged wrongdoing. Still means they’re both awful people, but Rebecca cannot and will not do that. In her head, it’s all about the trolls and her ‘poor me’ narrative. She won’t go down without a fight.

Reactions: 15
I still think there’s more to come with this. She just can’t let it go. She’s too convinced that’s she’s the wronged one. I’ve been following the MoD and SV threads too (think they could form a club?!) and they’ve both, to some extent, acknowledged wrongdoing. Still means they’re both awful people, but Rebecca cannot and will not do that. In her head, it’s all about the trolls and her ‘poor me’ narrative. She won’t go down without a fight.
I agree. Beggy reminded me of someone that worked for me years ago who is deluded as duck. It took me a long time to go through the HR process to get her fired - she was lodging HR complaints against me along the way as well and claimed everything I did was retaliation. Still to date she genuinely really thinks I was the wrong and she was the victim being bullied and I was jealous of her - I mean wtf I was 3 levels above her. We may one day find cure for Covid but there will never be cure for delusion and stupidity. If someone genuinely believes she is right and everyone was just against her she of course will never change or see what she has done wrong. All I wanna say is even if we didn’t call her out someone else in life will always eventually each get the hard lesson luck will only last for so long you will get found out and things aren’t meant for you or you don’t deserve will not stick around. Be defensive all you want.

Reactions: 10
There are less than 900 comments on his “explanation” post given that she claimed to have over 106,000 followers that’s a pretty poor show that in itself should tell them that they are over !!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is anyone else actually surprised by the lack of sheep who normally appear here to defend her?
There's usually a "you're all jealous" post by at least one fool.
Maybe the wise ones copped on a long time ago and it's only the witless ones left.
Either that or they are here and are secretly reading......
Hi guuyysss!!
Yeah I was thinking the same! Where are they??? We'll kindly share her parting post on her personal fb page, since she doesn't think enough of them to post one directly

Reactions: 6
Just out of interest where does everyone think it went wrong for her? I think it was when they moved. She genuinely seemed happy pre poppy and the pregnancy and early days seemed to hit her hard. I really liked their old house. Even before they had that snug put on. She became really unrelatable when they moved to murder manison
Everything went sideways after the sold their old house. The process of buying the new one really brought out her nasty side, at least on camera. She stomped her feet until she got the house she wanted, Lee never wanted that house as he knew it was too expensive. The bigger house came with, in her words, a mortgage up to their eyeballs and the stress of that caused her to grab any advertising work she was given whether it fit her life or not. It was ad after ad after ad and lie after lie after lie in order to cover up all the mistakes she was making rather than just coming clean. She might have had good intentions with her YouTube in the beginning but she saw the £££ signs instead of the people who actually followed her. It's like celebrities who disregard their fans, they will eventually turn on you if you don't appreciate the people who put you in the position you're in. It's clear as day that she given her Tropics group a "reason" she's offline and.no one else. In the end, it came down to fleecing as much money as possible out of people and those who were lining her pockets are the only ones worthy of her time.

Reactions: 20
she probably can’t delete it due to ongoing advertising of kaercher.... the link is still in the bio
Would that be the Kaercher that hasn’t been seen since she advertised it even though her kitchen tiles could be done with a damn good scrub.

Reactions: 4
There are less than 900 comments on his “explanation” post given that she claimed to have over 106,000 followers that’s a pretty poor show that in itself should tell them that they are over !!
That's a boost for lees engagement 900 repsonses

• Haha
Reactions: 9
DLP/moving house. I think those 2 things highlighted exactly what she’s really like and were the beginning of the end
I think it was before that. When the bmw came home. When they said the house was on the market. People pawning over her saying her house was lovely and no wonder it sold. I’m sorry but the house in terms of other properties in Aberdeenshire was nothing special. No wonder it sold so quickly it’s such a lovely house the viewers would say and she lapped it all up. Not until some found it on the council website No wonder it sold. The council had a buyer lined up. All lies. I started noticing things all round about then. Not many did ( or I hadn’t found tattle at that time). I thought it was me imagining things. How wrong was I. Most of her videos the speed clean ones were nothing special. Rebecca hasn’t the cleaning standards of that of a proper cleaning Channel. Nor interiors, fashion or cooking to be honest 🤣

I think there were two main shifts that caused irreparable damage for the Meldrums. First was when Lee gave up his job offshore. Being a SAHM with a partner who works away is a is good viewing. I was in the same situation for a year after my youngest was born, before I went back to work. There’s a lot about routines etc that you can make YT content about. With Lee as a f/t stay at home dad the shift to needing social media to generate the AD revenue was uncomfortable to me. ESP as so many adverts were badly done and disingenuous. I never felt any of her ‘really really loving blah’ came across as genuine at all. Even more so when all the gifted white shows up on local selling pages!! The next big mistake, I agree, was the purchase of that house. Not only it’s tragic history but the style and layout just doesn’t suit a young family. Their old house was great! If they really had wanted to move, if I were them I would have looked at doing a self build or something. Loads of content there! But I don’t think tv eyre bright enough or have a good enough work ethic to have done something like that!
There’s lovely new builds around Banchory Ones beside finzean for approx £500,000 and 5 bedrooms and kitchen of dreams too. She could have had something so much more modern for her yet £100,000 less under budget and for a new house too. Self build up this area. Unless you have own land the building regs are a nightmare. I know well and never again. But we had land gifted years ago from parents so saved with that. Planning fees and architects were £20,000 and a lot of hassle. Lee did look into that and wasn’t an option as he mentioned it on stories one time

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Just before the move was when it all went wrong imo. The greed became obvious and it was as after ad. DLP was the start of it though.... if only she had been honest...

Reactions: 13
I think her downfall was getting really popular!

She showed her true colours with greediness. Lee giving up work was a massive part, she lost all relatability. Even though I didn’t like her I did like the off shore aspect as I have friends in that position.
She took ad after ad, most products she’d never mentioned or used and instead of being honest claimed everything was a ‘firm favourite’.
Then came the months of moaning about being sole earner and struggling to balance work/family. Watching routine videos with 2 parents home all day was bad enough but her vlogs showed her ‘pottering’ all day then working as soon as the girls got home from school which really grated on me.

DLP was the first big nail though, that sent me here! The bare faced lies followed by the ‘boob’ apology showed how little respect she has for the people who put her there.

Reactions: 15
To be honest I found her through the thread on mumsnet and watched the video where she spoke about it. She said there was thread after thread after thread all slagging her off and saying awful things.
That wasn’t true, there was one thread that was questioning what use there was in using someone who portrayed a perfect lifestyle with children who loved vegetables and ate healthily to advertise children’s vitamins.
And the thread was mainly populated by her sheep and family members/friends.

She therefore presented herself as fake and untruthful from the start for me. But entertaining in her fake ness and watching for the untruths.

I thought it was just me but IrishMammy in the comments gave me hope that others could see it too, so thanks IrishMammy for giving me hope!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think going on and on and on about self care alienated people as well. All very well self-caring when there is 2 parents are home! Majority, if not all, sahp dont have the choice of self care when their partner is at work. Bit much to listen to someone harp on about routines and how easy it is to get to the gym or do their nails or go the hairdressers and you just have to prioritise! When the other parent is home.
When lee quit the rigs, she never took the bull by the horns and thought im going to make a go of this. It was all i'll do it tomorrow, the editing was rushed, no pĺanning, all by the seat of the pants stuff. She didnt actually realise you have to put in the work!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think there were two main shifts that caused irreparable damage for the Meldrums. First was when Lee gave up his job offshore. Being a SAHM with a partner who works away is a is good viewing. I was in the same situation for a year after my youngest was born, before I went back to work. There’s a lot about routines etc that you can make YT content about. With Lee as a f/t stay at home dad the shift to needing social media to generate the AD revenue was uncomfortable to me. ESP as so many adverts were badly done and disingenuous. I never felt any of her ‘really really loving blah’ came across as genuine at all. Even more so when all the gifted white shows up on local selling pages!! The next big mistake, I agree, was the purchase of that house. Not only it’s tragic history but the style and layout just doesn’t suit a young family. Their old house was great! If they really had wanted to move, if I were them I would have looked at doing a self build or something. Loads of content there! But I don’t think tv eyre bright enough or have a good enough work ethic to have done something like that!
The selling on of gifted items was the nail in the coffin for me. I’m sure it’s illegal (could any legal eagles help me here?) but also downright disgusting. DLP brought me here, when I twigged it was a gifted trip and herself and Lee had lied through their teeth to detract negative attention.

I admit I was fooled by Mrs M and her #giftedlife. I took her as genuine and expected transparency with all her recommendations.

Her attitude towards every mistake has been so emphatically arrogant and Disingenuous, she doesn’t, in my opinion, deserve another chance.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think her biggest downfall was moving to that vile house, not only with her career but with her parenting style too. I don't believe she is an intentional bad mother, she was good in the early days, i dont think she's maternal in the slightest but before she moved she used to take pride in the kids appearance, actually made the effort with them & also took care of her house.
Since she moved i think her mental health deteriorated to the point she couldn't cope with anything and I think a huge part of that was obsession with this site and reading & re acting to things said on here.

Reactions: 14
Ohhh what’s the tragic history?

DLP was the first time I noticed what an absolute huge massive horrendous bleeping knobber she is. To be fair even at the beginning of DLP-gate I was reading comments of people asking if it was gifted and thinking chill out guys. Then someone mentioned tattle (I must have seen it before beggy the fastest fingers in the north deleted it), so I hopped on and realised shes a spoilt little cowbag with an absolute weak weasel of a husband. It was glorious to come on here and find my people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.