Mrs Meldrum #87 Cares more about MLM and her own dewy skin, let shiteshow 87 now begin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Rebecca, Rebecca, Rebecca...! You haven't endured torment love, you have actively sought out a forum where people discuss the sh*t you put out for the world to see. There have been some 'close to the bone', and sometimes very unkind, comments made on here at times, but you have never HAD to read here. You made the choice to. No one here (that I know of) has personally contacted you, and abused or tormented you. You've tormented yourself by repeatedly f*cking up and never accepting this or trying to change, which has led to people justifiably complaining to brands that you worked with. You're a business, and as such people are allowed to flag up issues that they may be unhappy with. It's no ones fault but your own that you lost brand work/ads/your 'career', and maybe one day this realisation will dawn on you.

I'll believe she's gone for good if everything is still deleted (deactivated!) in a few months time, and they haven't tried to continue with adverts on Lee's page. Unfortunately for those girls I don't think this will be the end of their social media life - Mrs Meldrum is too vain, entitled and braggy to not share her 'perfect' life with her adoring fans.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Funny how she says the name of Mrs Meldrum will haunt her forever and Lee took 'Mr' out of his insta profile a few weeks ago which I though odd. 🙄

Reactions: 13
Funny how she says the name of Mrs Meldrum will haunt her forever and Lee took 'Mr' out of his insta profile a few weeks ago which I though odd. 🙄
In “real life” she not even Mrs Meldrum is she?

Reactions: 6
Oh Rebecca, Rebecca, Rebecca...! You haven't endured torment love, you have actively sought out a forum where people discuss the sh*t you put out for the world to see. There have been some 'close to the bone', and sometimes very unkind, comments made on here at times, but you have never HAD to read here. You made the choice to. No one here (that I know of) has personally contacted you, and abused or tormented you. You've tormented yourself by repeatedly f*cking up and never accepting this or trying to change, which has led to people justifiably complaining to brands that you worked with. You're a business, and as such people are allowed to flag up issues that they may be unhappy with. It's no ones fault but your own that you lost brand work/ads/your 'career', and maybe one day this realisation will dawn on you.

I'll believe she's gone for good if everything is still deleted (deactivated!) in a few months time, and they haven't tried to continue with adverts on Lee's page. Unfortunately for those girls I don't think this will be the end of their social media life - Mrs Meldrum is too vain, entitled and braggy to not share her 'perfect' life with her adoring fans.
I've got to chip in the same, NEVER have I known anyone from here direct message her or Lee in an unacceptable threatening manner. That is wholly unacceptable. I have however whilst a sheep sent many a supportive or fun DM during sheep years but never once was one acknowledged or replied to. 🙄. On here we have members that have been doxxed and messaged by both the Meldrums. I truly do not believe she has ever received a trolling message, she would have shared them.

In “real life” she not even Mrs Meldrum is she?
Nope, Cannon. Safiyah has both names I believe she once said.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi all, long time lurker since liftgate. I can never get over how passive aggressive rebecca is?? Like what ever she says in day to day has always got a nasty tone to it? Never seems sincere and all the over the top hi guyyyyysssss is always really forced. There is something about her I cant put my finger on maybe its her arrogance. Dont get me started on the obvious tone of regret and resent to poor little poppy!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her Facebook goodbye....just wow it clear that it’s everyone’s fault but herself! She wills never change!! I don’t think she’s gone for forever. They can’t live their high lifestyle on just his salary!!

Reactions: 18
Quick question before I go for a shower - what was that company that gifted her all those items? Was it timely or giftly?
Name mats etc. Genuine reason for asking.
Something along them lines x

I think she’s done. She tried to come back after the first scandal but couldn’t, if she’s not going to be getting any money from this or freebies then I can’t see how she thinks there would be any point. Be interesting to see if the house goes on the market after this. I guess lees job is pretty well paid but I don’t see how they can sustain living there.

Reactions: 3
I think her saying 'mrs meldrum will haunt me' and putting a laughing face just shows her true colours and the lack of respect she has for the people who did engage and follow her. What a cop out, not even a decent goodbye to them!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I've got to chip in the same, NEVER have I known anyone from here direct message her or Lee in an unacceptable threatening manner. That is wholly unacceptable. I have however whilst a sheep sent many a supportive or fun DM during sheep years but never once was one acknowledged or replied to. 🙄. On here we have members that have been doxxed and messaged by both the Meldrums. I truly do not believe she has ever received a trolling message, she would have shared them.

Nope, Cannon. Safiyah has both names I believe she once said.
I think all the girls are double barrelled, I thought Rebecca was too?

Reactions: 2
I think maybe she will stay gone. I can’t see that a come back can happen. I was always kind of hoping she would pull it together - It’s not nice watching a woman’s / mother’s career fall apart but I think too much damage has been done. For the girls I am relived. As they get older having their mum put them on YouTube would have been a complete embarrassment. I think she is truthful when she says she’s wanted to do it for a while. I think she hoped that her private tropics page could be the happy medium. You could see there was no love for making videos anymore. The money had dried up and the passion for it had too so there was just no point. Hopefully she’ll find something she loves doing as much as she used to love YouTube.

I feel like my soap opera has just been pulled without warning and I want to see what happens next 🤣 but in all honesty I think it was time for her to leave, I just think it would have been better to do it properly.

Out of interest, have any other influencers commented on pat's post or Rebecca's Facebook?
rebecca lamb and Kate Murmane commented on Pats post

Where is is folks??
it’s on her private Facebook page

Reactions: 10
Why would she post on Lee’s page to offer an explanation to the messages coming in ‘thick and fast’? She’s assuming that the people who follow *her* will follow *him*. The rest of the people will be left none the wiser.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.