Mrs Meldrum #87 Cares more about MLM and her own dewy skin, let shiteshow 87 now begin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think maybe she will stay gone. I can’t see that a come back can happen. I was always kind of hoping she would pull it together - It’s not nice watching a woman’s / mother’s career fall apart but I think too much damage has been done. For the girls I am relived. As they get older having their mum put them on YouTube would have been a complete embarrassment. I think she is truthful when she says she’s wanted to do it for a while. I think she hoped that her private tropics page could be the happy medium. You could see there was no love for making videos anymore. The money had dried up and the passion for it had too so there was just no point. Hopefully she’ll find something she loves doing as much as she used to love YouTube.

I feel like my soap opera has just been pulled without warning and I want to see what happens next 🤣 but in all honesty I think it was time for her to leave, I just think it would have been better to do it properly.

rebecca lamb and Kate Murmane commented on Pats post

it’s on her private Facebook page
I think it may have been deleted as I cant see it x

I think her saying 'mrs meldrum will haunt me' and putting a laughing face just shows her true colours and the lack of respect she has for the people who did engage and follow her. What a cop out, not even a decent goodbye to them!
That was my thoughts too

Reactions: 5
Her tropics link doesn't work anymore, definitely dropped!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Well we may not have anything else to say about Rebecca on these threads moving on if that’s the end of her career. But at least those girls now have the freedom to have mum and dad at home just as a regular mum and dad. If they gain So much more from this then I’m happy for them all

Reactions: 10
I don’t think she’s deleted her Instagram possibly just deactivate it.
I think she’s probs just made enough money from tropics to take the summer off. She will probs work on some sort of re-branding they will buy lee some followers and come back with something so it looks like he’s popular to brands.
She’s only left because tropics dropped her and now no income from it it’s not worth it or worth the hassle while lees away more.
I don’t know how you can complain about your situation when you’ve put not effort into it. If you were that passionate about it you would put more work into it wouldn’t just spend all day going bike rides and sitting in the garden and blaming everyone else.

Reactions: 13
I think maybe she will stay gone. I can’t see that a come back can happen. I was always kind of hoping she would pull it together - It’s not nice watching a woman’s / mother’s career fall apart but I think too much damage has been done. For the girls I am relived. As they get older having their mum put them on YouTube would have been a complete embarrassment. I think she is truthful when she says she’s wanted to do it for a while. I think she hoped that her private tropics page could be the happy medium. You could see there was no love for making videos anymore. The money had dried up and the passion for it had too so there was just no point. Hopefully she’ll find something she loves doing as much as she used to love YouTube.

I feel like my soap opera has just been pulled without warning and I want to see what happens next 🤣 but in all honesty I think it was time for her to leave, I just think it would have been better to do it properly.

rebecca lamb and Kate Murmane commented on Pats post

it’s on her private Facebook page
Anyone have a screenshot. Would like to see what she said?

Reactions: 2
Rebs, ffs people learn from their mistakes... in this day and age educate yourself what’s correct and what’s not 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s not hard we’ve all had to do it.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Rebs, ffs people learn from their mistakes... in this day and age educate yourself what’s correct and what’s not 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s not hard we’ve all had to do it.
That’s all she had to do was Educate herself and it would have worked out

• Sad
Reactions: 8
That was my thoughts too
Shows how much she really thinks of the sheep. If any of them are reading this......She doesn't give a rats arse about you. Period. Hundreds of messages on Lee's post saying "aw give her a hug from me" etc. This is how much she thinks of you all, no explanation, no thanks for the support over the years, no wishing you all well. Nothing. I hope the penny is dropping.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Please can people please stop asking “has her Instagram been deleted?” Read the thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Shows how much she really thinks of the sheep. If any of them are reading this......She doesn't give a rats arse about you. Period. Hundreds of messages on Lee's post saying "aw give her a hug from me" etc. This is how much she thinks of you all, no explanation, no thanks for the support over the years, no wishing you all well. Nothing. I hope the penny is dropping.
Yep I know. After all it’s them who got her where she is today in marshmallow mansion. It wouldn’t have happened without them supporting her am buying the tatt She never did care. I know that. Some of the sheep are still very blinkered

Reactions: 6
It would be great if we could let her sheep see the Facebook screen shot. Would show them who she really was?
She is laughing in their faces. Social media gave her a good life for a while, good income and the lifestyle they had. All down to them. And she laughs it all off now.

She took them for a ride for 6 years and drained them of a lot of money.

To end it laughing on the post is horrendous.

I know for a fact every person on her personal FB is laughing at her and is embarrassed for her. They will never say it to her, they are agreeing and supporting her in the comments of it, but I know that is not the case at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
It would be great if we could let her sheep see the Facebook screen shot. Would show them who she really was?
She is laughing in their faces. Social media gave her a good life for a while, good income and the lifestyle they had. All down to them. And she laughs it all off now.

She took them for a ride for 6 years and drained them of a lot of money.

To end it laughing on the post is horrendous.

I know for a fact every person on her personal FB is laughing at her and is embarrassed for her. They will never say it to her, they are agreeing and supporting her in the comments of it, but I know that is not the case at all.
I thought this too, they do deserve to see it. I was hoping some might have had a look here....

Reactions: 3
See, I've never been a fan of her. I think we all know I've said several times she's just not my sort of person. For me, it's that even now after everything she still doesn't think she did anything wrong and is playing the victim.
I felt a bit sad for her when I saw she'd removed insta that it's ending this way, but her personal FB post just erased it really.
I'd like to add, I have never messaged her, commented on anything she puts online or contacted any brands about her. I don't judge people that do though, as I genuinely believe if she had apologised properly and sincerely people would have forgiven her in time.

I'm slightly over weight, but not on the dole (not that it would matter if I was!) And definitely not jealous as I've spent my day sunning myself on a beach in 29 degree heat in a country that's completed lockdown 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah,
I will believe it when Lee removes the link to the Meldrums channel from his bio.
it killed him the first time she took that toy away from him,
I’d be shocked if he lets that go again. 😬

she might give up her Instagram but I can’t see the channels going.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah,
I will believe it when Lee removes the link to the Meldrums channel from his bio.
it killed him the first time she took that toy away from him,
I’d be shocked if he lets that go again. 😬

she might give up her Instagram but I can’t see the channels going.
Lee and his favourite bombay bad boy pot noodles 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.