Mrs Meldrum #87 Cares more about MLM and her own dewy skin, let shiteshow 87 now begin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And still, STILL after everything that she has done and all that’s been said she cannot take ANY responsibility, it’s all someone else’s fault. A pathetic excuse for a grown up. What happens on here isn’t bullying, it’s giving people a voice to expose downright shady and unacceptable online behaviour, putting a mirror up to influencers who live in a world of no-criticism through deleting and blocking. Not declaring ads, racist content, over exposure of children, undeclared freebies, photoshopping images, deceiving gullible fans. It goes on and on and on.

The online world is a better place without her filtered, photoshopped, deceitful image in it. Her family will be happier away from it all. She can’t ever say it out loud but she’s done the right thing leaving, let’s just hope she stays away.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
You know what. I’m cooking tea and reflecting on what I have read. If she well and truly has decided enough is enough - good on her. She has shared this from her own account so I can understand why it is written the way it is. We are only reading it because someone shared. She wants sympathy from those closest to her which is natural (I am trying not to ask where all her chums have been around each shitstorm). she also needs to save face a little.

Good luck to her.

If however it turns out she hasn’t deleted insta and her 100 000 followers ... my softness will be retracted.

I suspect her hand has been forced by re ent events however if she needs to blame nasty people so be it!

Reactions: 14

Yel

Her children are the winners in this if she has given up influencing. They were never the performing monkeys she wanted.

She had some good years with of lots of freebies and a very good income. Now regulations are coming in, consumers have wised up and marketing budgets will be slashed for years to come so it's not a bad time to get out of it.

People like her never developed and invested in improving themselves as they only ever wanted an echo chamber of praise. Living in the real world would do her and everyone around her a lot of good. And no an annual review isn't vicious trolling :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s clearly still obsessed with tattle, that post was public, obviously left it up long enough for one of us to see it then made it private.

sayonara Rebecca 👋🏻 👋🏻 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Good luck to her and her family, i can only hope that we girls get the privacy and childhood they deserve now.

I believe yesterday she did deactivate her accounts but i now believe them to be gone completely, her Tropics shop pave has also gone.

It’s a shame she still hasn’t been able to take responsibility for and discuss how she has come to the decision of removing herself from the online world.
Until their youtube channels are gone though her Mrs Meldrum persona is still following her

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Shame she couldn’t have posted a similar farewell message on her IG to her followers just to put an end to everything, rather than leaving abruptly. But I’m glad she’s hanging up her influencer boots. I’m glad she’s already feeling better and hopefully she takes this time to reflect and better herself. I feel the past few years have consumed her, for the worse. If she comes back, I hope she’s learnt from everything, brought herself down a peg or two and just had an ordinary mum IG, unfiltered, no aff links or ads. Cos that’s how I preferred her back in the day. (I guarantee she’ll still use Lee and bertie’s pages cos I doubt she can go complete cold turkey on social media unless she has a private page for friends and family?)

Reactions: 8
I've never once commented on the appearance of her or her family or anything that cannot and should not be changed. I only comment on behaviour. Don't like being told you're allowing racism to rear its ugly head in your content, don't do it. If the shoes fits and all that.

I've seen some 'influencers' now saying they didn't like or condone her behaviour when it originally happened and are now also saying they don't like how she's haddled it this time. It's too late. The time for a conversation was back then. Its only now they will say it because there's safety in numbers. You chose to keep the status quo and avoid upsetting your white, educated, middle class colleagues/peer/friend in favour of what the right thing to do was.

I have questions for these influencers.

Truthfully, why didn't you stand up and condone her actions when it originally happened?

Why didn't you take the chance to educate and spread what you learnt about racism, anti racism and white privelige then?

Why did you chose to condem and criticise other people who tried to get her to apologise, educate herself and learn empathy?

Did Mrs Meldrum block you or delete your comment if you contacted her with critical words?

Why do you think your words carry greater weight than ours? We are educated. We have morols. We are people. Why are you suddenly allowed to say what we have been saying for a year yet you're not a bully for doing it?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m not sure I would have said “Mrs meldrum will haunt me forever”. I would have said something like “thank you Mrs meldrum for all the opportunities you gave me and my family over the last 6 years but it’s time to be Rebecca now”.
Even if the last year has been difficult for her, her online profile has given her family things she and lee would never have been able to afford on their own so I’m not sure it’s right to say it will haunt her, seems a little dramatic/ungrateful.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
And that ladies & gentlemen is the real Rebecca.

only owes an explanation to those whom SHE chooses.

not to any of the people who commented on “Lee’s” post.
not to any of the people who have watched their YouTube channel for the last six years and have as such supported and provided her with a rathe comfortable influencer existence.
not to any of her followers on the tropics page who allowed her to earn £8,000 in commission during a global pandemic when a lot of households in the UK are struggling with bills/furloughed etc.
not to any of the 106,899 followers who defended, stuck up for and stood by her through each and every one of the mistakes she made.

Gosh that’s actually quite sad isn’t it. What a kick in the teeth I’d feel being a sheep if I knew all that. Knowing that I helped build and promote that persons platform, invested my time, spent my hard earned money making purchases based on things she recommended and she cannot even acknowledge or express any sort of gratitude for that.

last point in this post... Lee’s statement today, was 100% not written by Lee. The use of the ampersand throughout the text is classic of rebecca’s style of writing. I looked back at a few of Lee’s posts and didn’t find in one single one I looked at where he used & instead of and. Not one. She’s written it to perhaps appear it’s from him, but it’s definitely her.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
She will be back , like the thing off Halloween h20 !! And she won’t delete her you tube because of money coming in !! Such an attention seeker!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I laugh, it's all about her. Nothing about what opportunities and lifestyle the experience gave in return. What about a sound financial future for their family? 🤔 The influencers life of cheating, lying and greedy ways that gave them holidays, the clothes, the make up, the home improvements, the cars and all the fake tit they were paid to advertise and sell to ordinary, sometimes vulnerable followers. No let's just gloss over that.The difference the past few days is real people she knows and have met, not invisible bastard 'trolls' have called her out, brands called her out again. That was a massive change in opinion. So what you deleted your account with 106k followers? Seriously love, if that's friends and family (including Pentland) on that Facebook account they're not impressed by that shizzle. Many were bought, many more you treated like tit along the way, many of whom ended up in here. Most of us initially fighting for you to turn it around. So what if half of those 106k followers still really care about her? She's literally giving them all the middle finger!

If she means it and she's happy then seriously good luck to her. But it's been a rash decision, threatened many times I'd say. But more importantly I bet I'm not the only one to breath a sigh of relief for those 3 girls. Sadly though, I think the decision wasn't made with the girls as the priority, its never been the case.
It's a pity that the structure and support of school is not there until August in Scotland. I think they could all be doing with it just now.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve neglected this thread for a while, I just got bloody fed up with the duldrums and completely lost interest. But I’m not at all surprised it has come to this after yet another mishandled race “boob”

She’s never once shown genuine remorse for her poor behaviour, and the latest “farewell” post just confirms this once again.

- No appreciation for her sheep who have given her and her family a life most can only dream of.

- Massive victim complex and no real reflection on her own (huge) part in the downfall of Mrs Meldrum.

- Zero appreciation for the regular invasion of her beautiful girls’ privacy, and the possible long term effects on them.

Good riddance, and I hope she finds her real jam and some inner peace. Has been lovely getting to chat with you belting bastards, and the support I’ve received during my mental health problems has always been so appreciated 💕 xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Rebecca one thing you misssed out on your post...Racism has NO place in social media either! nor fat shaming, calling someone dog rough and saying you won’t be happy until someone is being dragged across the room by their hair!! hmmm #bekind needs to start at home! Until lee is private on insta and YT is gone I won’t believe shes quit.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wonder what happens with the tropic side of thing I would be a bit pissed of shes bigged up these products... made you part with the money put the money in her back pocket and fucked off no explanation. Thought she was there to support them.
I dont believe she will stay away there will be a profile of hers some where ... mod 2 that's all I can think about .. she couldnt stay away..
She will be back new month new me or some shite like that

Reactions: 6
If she has been sent any messages that are cruel nasty etc you bet she would’ve shared them. Yeah I can understand how this site is viewed. I only came here when she cried trolls. I message her (no reply obviously) to say that she should ignore you and you were just horrible people and hoped she was ok. Never in 6 years has she proved she has had a single bad word in her inbox.
I seen the light.
I have mixed feelings. I feel bad that I contacted tropics and contributed to her demise. However I would do it again. If my kids teacher had used racist language and seen to condone Racist language, laughed joked about it and then did a no fucks given post and not change in a year and get into another race issue. I would be calling for them to be sacked. This is no different.
I wish her all the best I really mean that. I hope she has a few days of being low and chilling out and then sees this as an opportunity to go get life. She could do anything she wanted to but have to put the work in.
bur untilYouTube is gone I think a return is on the cards. In fact I would bet my mortgage on it

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Notice how in the first line, she just has to get the "106000 followers" in there 🙄🙄🙄. She has never and will never change, absolute scum. I just hope she can raise her girls without bleeping them up in the head too badly. Coming off youtube will help that, thank god!!!!. No such explanation to the sheep who have followed her and bought her shite books. They all expect her to come back after shes finished sulking

Reactions: 12
Doubt it will stay around for long!
Well said I am afraid that the Meldrum can’t be appealed to they have no empathy or compassion self interest only , judging by some of the sheep comments they have similar values if they truly believe that this lovely Rebecca Great mummy etc is a person that inspires them then they are definitely not concerned with the genuine misery and suffering that so many families are dealing with , if they would only be as interested in the very real injustice we have in our society that there are people who eat noodles because they do not have the money to eat nutritious meals not because they are too idle to make a proper meal as Rebecca is she is a lazy , entitled spoilt child who is the very opposite of inspirational begs for freebies and seeks pity for having to look after her own children she has not one ounce of empathy or compassion not for this poor man who has died , not for those who have no jobs and relying on food banks or for those who have lost family due to Covid 19 all she has done is complain about having to stay home missing out on the gym or eating out she is in my opinion a very self centred , self obsessed typical narcissist she gets what she wants then complains ie a 3rd child that bores her, a puppy that she will if not already has lost interest in like other pets , she is inconsistent and puts no effort into even the stuff she claims to love , her vlogs are boring and repetitive and she has consistently flouted asa rules , she has lied many times and she would sell her piss if their was a market for it , she endangers her bairns he is ridiculous where filming them is concerned despite the many warnings about pedophiles who use these bairns how do you see that as inspiring ? This latest strop is not because of Tattle it’s because other influencers have called her out on her racist behaviour possibly she has been dropped by Whaler about bloody time too , and maybe a Tropics she is not sad she is angry and as I have already said she will come back because clearly Lee is not ready to give up either or he would have deleted his account and Berties page is still up even though the dog has not been seen for over a week either because mumsy has him or he has been shorn like a sheep , to allow him together to such a state is ridiculous he must be sore and uncomfortable why wasn’t he groomed before lockdown he certainly needed to be looking at her Bertie posts she can barely be arsed to take a shower unless she is promoting shampoo or body wash so hardly surprising the dog is neglected those bairns have never been to a hairdresser she is as I have said lazy and self absorbed it Rebecca first and last if they find her an inspiration then what does that make them ? And they have the nerve to say we are fat, idle and bitter 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Go on Facebook and search Rebecca meldrum not Mrs meldrum.. She s there with cinderlee smiling.hasn't posted since 1 st June but it's still there. Anyone can view it no privacy blocks

Good. This is absolutely what's best. Hopefully her and her girls can have a normal happy life.
I hope as a family they can move on from this but also take time to stock-take the back catalogue of youtube videos which has already provided each of their children with a massive digital footprint in the public domain. If the message is genuine and the future for her children on social media 'terrifies her' then Lee & Rebecca have to make a significant effort to remove as much of that footprint as possible.

No more public pictures of girls provocatively pouting and blowing kisses to the camera with a filter on or in the bath with their father, remove their birth youtube vlogs - no secondary school classmates need to see you 2 seconds after birth.

If Lee wants to maintain a public instagram let it be a new account about him. It could be his cycling, running, golfing -whatever- but the majority of his 1600 + posts should be on a private account for family and friends only when they feature his 3 girls so that those images can no longer be captured by those with less than honourable intentions, or if posted as stories, give real time information as to the location of his girls. I doubt he will wish to give up his 28.8K followers but if as a family they are committed to living a more private life then he too has to step up, and as a director of Mrs Meldrum Limited delete his account or at the very least make that account private and take time to sift through the followers removing those whose profiles do not align with their new aim of protecting their three beautiful children.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.