Mrs Meldrum #87 Cares more about MLM and her own dewy skin, let shiteshow 87 now begin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is riding high on her cocky adrenaline from pressing the delete button. Come Monday she will be heavily regretting it and reality will set in for her.

Then she will want to come back. But canā€™t because her sheep will have forgotten her and she will be too embarrassed having announced it to her ā€˜friendsā€™ on FB that she quit. Feels like she has made a very flippant decision.

Reactions: 11
The mrs meldrum brand made her a tit ton of money and offered endless opportunities. She fucked it up in the end noone else.

Reactions: 21
Just realised this time of focusing on being a mum is pertect timing! Just coincidence that the break for sympathy also coincides with Nanny McLee going off shore. So not only can they try to manipulate the narrative over her racist behaviour, it takes off any responsibility she had to produce content. Deflecting her laziness and inability to cope with her housemaid by trying to claim she's so hard done by. She is absolutely the worst. And now followers are torn between being anti racist and being labelled a troll, gas lighted into fearing that questioning unethical behaviour will adversely affect a poor mums mental health, driving her to break down. And all the while she sits with her hot cup of tea, happy she doesn't have to film for YouTube!

May also coincide with some shady kitchen or garden reno too, cant be questioned if you're on radio silence.
Thatā€™s such a good point - the timing of the mystery garden/Reno freebie is really suspect here šŸ§

Reactions: 6
I think being dropped by tropic would be her final straw and most likely what forced her to go. She could have got rid of her Mrs meldrum stuff quite easily and focused on tropic and the mind body and expanded it from that channel but how humiliating to gave everyone know you were dropped from something you have spoke endlessly about for months. She s trying to save face. I think she will be back - her ego will not allow her to stay away.
I also think that post on her Facebook reads - to everyone who I ve ignored or treated badly since I ve been famous - I ll need you now itā€™s all gone wrong for me!! You know the saying - be nice to people on the way up as you ll meet them again on the way down x

She ll be gutted if she gets her new kitchen has no one to brag about it to!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She will be back 100% with a dreamy kitchen and garden... shes like a bad smell! She is using this time to rebrand.

I hope though that she is leaving it behind and focusing on the girls.

She will be loving this though

Reactions: 8
Iā€™m actually annoyed at her fb post! This morning I felt bad for her a little, despite what sheā€™s done I felt bad that sheā€™s obv having a hard time, lost everything and sheā€™s by herself with the girls... but actually no not anymore. I felt that post was just laughing in the faces of everyone, like a spoilt child when they get told off and say I donā€™t care! Sheā€™s just fine, deep down sheā€™s probably gutted itā€™s come to this but itā€™s her own doing she doesnā€™t deserve anyoneā€™s pity.

Reactions: 11
First of all,sheā€™s here. Reading. So ā€˜Hi Rebeccaā€™

secondly...she will still have an insta account, likely called Bec4666 or cannonfodder854 or something similiar

thirdly, I predict she will be back around October/November time.

do we think there could be a 4th child?

Reactions: 6
@G&TGal I am so happy to read about the jewellery businessā€™ decision and their conclusion to Mrs Meldrum. There are 2 businesses in Aberdee very close to my heart and it would make me very angry if she affected their business. Iā€™m pretty certain I know which, I know they are savvy and their due diligence does not surprise me!
What happened I havenā€™t had a chance to catch up on everything husbands been in hospital after an accident.

Sheā€™s saving face in front of her Facebook friends. She didnā€™t wake up able to breathe for the first time in months. She woke up to the horror of having her ew skincare business taken away from her due to her racist comments. And she knows that whole business and all the ambassadors/advocates and people here and on social media know that too. She knew there was a risk of press articles again. She deleted to protect herself. Which I get.

Her Facebook post made me chuckle. That personality trait is SO strong, and when you know it, you know it. There will be friends who buy the nonchalant laughing about being haunted by the Mrs Meldrum brand. Thatā€™s not whatā€™s really going on in that household, but she sure as hell wants her pals to believe sheā€™s walking on air and feeling like a weight is lifted.

I hope enough friends see through that and offer her and the girls plenty of support. Because youā€™re not alright when your business fails publicly, again. And when youā€™re highlighted for racist remarks. Again. She wonā€™t be/ isnā€™t ok. And she worked on that brand for six years and will be furious at the fact that it doesnā€™t work for her any more.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just can t see her bring able to stay away! She is a narcissist- she needs validation from people and to show off! She won t be happy with her life unless she can show how fabulous it is!

Reactions: 9
Iā€™m not at all surprised that she has a ā€˜poor meā€™ post ready to put out there. In that private Facebook whinge she says sheā€™s worried about her girls growing up online??? SHE has put them all online, from their literal first breathe, their tantrums, private moments dancing, sleeping in their beds.... Can she not realise what an absolute hypocrite she is? Stay out of the public eye and take some parenting lessons ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Do you know what... the literally best thing for us to do now is to stop talking about her. That will infuriate her more.... she will be thriving off of this

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.