Mrs Meldrum #87 Cares more about MLM and her own dewy skin, let shiteshow 87 now begin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One last time bastards 😍. Mrs Meldrum may be gone but she'll live on as Verruca Salt always in my heart. 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Going to have respectfully disagree with you there @Lola-pattie1 If she apologised for messing up again and said that she was going to exit stage right, I would have wished her all the best and hoped that now she could focus on raising her children and living her best life away from social media.
What is missing is the actual apology, the part where she acknowledges what she did wrong.
Again !

Reactions: 2
I hope as a family they can move on from this but also take time to stock-take the back catalogue of youtube videos which has already provided each of their children with a massive digital footprint in the public domain. If the message is genuine and the future for her children on social media 'terrifies her' then Lee & Rebecca have to make a significant effort to remove as much of that footprint as possible.

No more public pictures of girls provocatively pouting and blowing kisses to the camera with a filter on or in the bath with their father, remove their birth youtube vlogs - no secondary school classmates need to see you 2 seconds after birth.

If Lee wants to maintain a public instagram let it be a new account about him. It could be his cycling, running, golfing -whatever- but the majority of his 1600 + posts should be on a private account for family and friends only when they feature his 3 girls so that those images can no longer be captured by those with less than honourable intentions, or if posted as stories, give real time information as to the location of his girls. I doubt he will wish to give up his 28.8K followers but if as a family they are committed to living a more private life then he too has to step up, and as a director of Mrs Meldrum Limited delete his account or at the very least make that account private and take time to sift through the followers removing those whose profiles do not align with their new aim of protecting their three beautiful children.
Lee Meldrum step up?,😂
The only time Maid Meldrum has stepped up was for the fizzy sweeties on the high shelves in Aldi. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Go on Facebook and search Rebecca meldrum not Mrs meldrum.. She s there with cinderlee smiling.hasn't posted since 1 st June but it's still there. Anyone can view it no privacy blocks
2 things I noticed when looking at that page. Defending Dominic Cummings ("be kind") and signing a petition to stop under 16s accessing social media. The hypocrisy is alarming!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Waiting for one of the sheep to start a change . Org petition to bring her back

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There's going to be no swinging on the garden hammock with a hot cup of tea for a while locally. It's pishing of rain and windy enough to blow the marshmallow mansion all the way to Kansas. Rebeggar will waken and it will all be a bad dream.
2 things I noticed when looking at that page. Defending Dominic Cummings ("be kind") and signing a petition to stop under 16s accessing social media. The hypocrisy is alarming!!!!
I know! And Pentland commenting with her personal fb profile. 🤢

• Haha
There's going to be no swinging on the garden hammock with a hot cup of tea for a while locally. It's pishing of rain and windy enough to blow the marshmallow mansion all the way to Kansas. Rebeggar will waken and it will all be a bad dream.

where are you seeing this? I

Reactions: 3
Thing is she can't just say goodbye in Facebook, she has multiple social medias.

HA of course Pentland supported Dominic Communings behaviour! Hahaa!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Rebecca is 100% responsible for what has happened here. If she actually listened to what has been said on Tattle especially in this last year I believe she would not be in the position she is in now.

I'm happy for the girls but also worried. I dont think she'll change into the worlds best mum over night, she's not maternal and that will never change.

Reactions: 13
I’m not sure I would have said “Mrs meldrum will haunt me forever”. I would have said something like “thank you Mrs meldrum for all the opportunities you gave me and my family over the last 6 years but it’s time to be Rebecca now”.
Even if the last year has been difficult for her, her online profile has given her family things she and lee would never have been able to afford on their own so I’m not sure it’s right to say it will haunt her, seems a little dramatic/ungrateful.
And i find it quite disrespectful to Lee. I know he’s not well liked but he’s still her husband and she’s basically tit all over his name.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wondering the same 😁

You are joking? My God. What did she say?
On Mrs Ms Facebook she said to give him the benefit of the doubt, he may have had a good reason to do what we did and we shouldn't be judging him online and that she's focusing on her own family. Reb agreed with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
On Mrs Ms Facebook she said to give him the benefit of the doubt, he may have had a good reason to do what we did and we shouldn't be judging him online and that she's focusing on her own family. Reb agreed with her.
Says it all that does. He did not have a good reason. The reasons he gave where bs

Reactions: 4
Oh f*ck I just searched her ig so that I could find the leggings of dreams and she’s deleted!! I’m gutted, I actually want some now I can exercise again 😂. Does anyone have a link?
Brummy is trying to flog some. Try her!! 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t know about her, but I feel like a bloody weight has been lifted! I’m so overjoyed for those three children and hope that she removes all trace of their lives from YouTube. That will be a true victory. Her parting words don’t surprise me in the slightest. You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make it drink. She was never going to learn and grow, her privilege and sense of entitlement is too engrained in her. She gives zero f*cks, literally.

I think this is going to be a huge step forward for them as a family though, I’m thrilled for those three lovely girls.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.